Chapter 33

Posted by Sak

Sorry it took so long to finish, but here it is, CHAPTER 33! First I was gonna go with this not-serious chapter that had to do with Eiyuu getting beaten by Anara in a sparring match, but then this idea struck me. ENJOY! :p:
______
I edited it a bit since this was posted, tried to make it a little less lame.Basically I changed the beginning and basically the entire thing of just Sean and Anara.
The Blank Page - Chapter 33 - Captured

-- The Ship --

Three days had passed since the gang had left that previous world behind, three days since they had left a friend behind. Everyone in the group was feeling the pain of leaving another friend. Anara sighed loudly. There was nothing exciting going on today, just more missing Kayne. Renai was busy with some in flight maintenance on their makeshift ship, so Aurie was left piloting, God help them. “What the-?” came Aurie’s voice from the bridge, “Guys, we’re getting pulled towards a world!” As soon as she said that, the ship began to tilt to the side, and began to drop at an alarming speed. Knowing that the ship would not survive an impact, she quickly got up. “Vecks, take control!” said Aurie. “Okay…..” he said as he got into her seat. “PROTECT!” shouted Aurie. A barrier surrounded the ship just before they crashed into the surface of the world. "Might as well check this place out...." said Anara, "I mean we DID get pulled towards it. There's gotta be some reason we're here..." Everyone else nodded in approval.

-- Saichura --

The moment that they exited the gang exited the makeshift ship, they learned why they were pulled here. Not too far in the distance, an army of Ner-yah, led by none other than Mayumi. Anara, Vecks, Keira, Eiyuu, Arcadios, Fera, Septero, and Renai all prepared for battle.

-- Anara’s Battle --

Anara ran as fast as she could towards Mayumi. She wanted to take down the head of the Grim Reapers herself. “THIEVES’ CREED!” she shouted. Suddenly, Anara’s whole body was glowing with a blue light. “Now we’re talkin’!” she said under her breath, “Take this!” Anara kicked Mayumi right in the gut, causing her to fall over. Then, she slashed the head of the Grim Reapers with her dagger many times at lightning speed. Every single slash went right through Mayumi, causing no harm. Something wasn’t right…..

-- Renai, Arcadios, and Eiyuu’s Battle --

Renai, Arcadios, and Eiyuu all charged towards the army of Ner-yah. “Take this!” shouted Eiyuu as he attacked several Ner-yah at once while Renai blasted one with her gun. Renai’s gun did no damage. “Eiyuu, help!” she shouted. “I’m a little busy,” he replied. Just as a Ner-yah was about to rake Renai with a pair of metal claws, Arcadios appeared, and blocked it. “Thanks, lil’ dude,” said Renai. Arcadios grunted, the Ner-yah was forcing him down. Just then, Eiyuu thrust his keyblade through the Ner-yah’s chest. “Thanks,” grunted Arcadios. “Don’t thank me yet,” said Eiyuu, “More are heading our way.” “Great,” said Renai as she hid behind Eiyuu.....

-- Anara’s Battle --

Someone laughed wickedly behind Anara. She turned around to see who it was. The source of the laugh was none other than Mayumi. “But how….?” she asked. “It’s called a hologram, dear,” said Mayumi as she ran towards Anara with her scythe raised. She swung it down, attempting to cleave the other girl in two. Anara dodged the scythe easily. “Come on, old lady,” said Anara, “you and your ugly butt can do better than that!” “Nobody calls me old!” shouted Mayumi, obviously enraged. She swung her scythe down the same way she had done it before, missing again. Mayumi roared in anger. “Hold still!” she shouted. Anara jumped over her opponent, and kicked her in the back, causing Mayumi to fall….

-- Aurie, Vecks, and Fera’s Battle --

“Take this!” shouted Aurie as she threw more shards of ice at the Ner-yah, hitting all of her targets. “FIRAGA!” shouted Vecks. The spell set all of the Ner-yah on fire, weakening them, but not killing them. Fera ran towards the Ner-yah that were aflame and slashed all of them in the guts with one fluid motion. “Too easy,” Fera muttered under her breath. At the same time, Aurie beheaded several Ner-yah with the Dawn of Dreams, and threw more ice shards at the same time. “I could keep this up all day!” she shouted….

-- Anara’s Battle --

Before Anara could strike a fatal blow to Mayumi in the back, she got up, and shouted, “DEATH TOLL!” A chill went up Anara’s spine. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t breathe. She was going to die….

-- Keira and Septero’s Battle --

“SHURIKEN RAIN!” shouted Keira. All of the shuriken hit their targets. Septero slashed at the ones that didn’t die from the shuriken with the Tide. “Mateo…” thought Keira as she saw the guardian use that katana. Everyone time she saw it, she couldn’t help thinking about him. But she couldn’t stay distracted now, she had to fight the Ner-yah. “Hiya!” she shouted as she kicked one of the Ner-yah over….

-- Anara’s Battle --

“Take this!” shouted Mayumi as she raked Anara’s leg with her scythe. Anara felt the pain, the warm blood covering her thy. She couldn’t cry though, the spell Mayumi had her under wouldn’t allow it. Anara fainted, her body had been deprived of oxygen too long. “Hmph, you lasted longer than I had anticipated,” said Mayumi, “DEATH TOLL RELEASE!” Mayumi bent down and hoisted Anara up onto her shoulder. “TROOPS, RETREAT! WE’VE GOT WHAT WE CAME FOR!” shouted Mayumi, as she vanished into thin air. All of the Ner-yah did the same.

-- After the Battle --

“Well that was an easy battle,” said Aurie. “Yeah,” said Keira, “but where’s Anara?” “Anara?” asked Aurie. Nobody responded. “ANARA?!?” she shouted.

-- Grim Reapers Corps HQ : Holding Cells --

Anara woke up. She could move again, and more importantly, she could breathe. The thief took a look at her surroundings. It looked like a dark, cold, cell. Her dagger lay on a table on the other side of the barred door, and her hands were cuffed. Anara sighed loudly. Then a cloaked figure that had a large axe on its back walked into the room. The figure took out a key from the pocket in its cloak, and unlocked Anara’s cell. “Who are you?” asked Anara. “No time for that right now,” came a male voice. He unlocked Anara’s handcuffs and helped her up, “We need to leave the holding cells quickly. Put this on, It will help you blend in." The man handed Anara a black cloak, exactly like his own. She quickly slipped it on over her clothes, and said, "Thanks." "We have to go," said the man, "Follow me." "Wait," said Anara, "I want to know who you are first. I need to be able to trust you before I begin following you around, for all I know this could be a trap." "Fine, but I think it would be better if you didn't know..." replied the man as he threw back his hood. The man under the hood was none other than Sean. Anara slowly backed away from him, with a look of horror on her face. "Please, Anara, we have to go. We don't have much time," said Sean.
"No, there's absolutely no way that I'm going anywhere with you."
"Please, Anara. Just trust me."
"No. You're the man that killed Aurie. You're the man that attacked the ship. You're -"
"Just let me explain."
".... I guess that would be fair."
"Thank you, Anara. Well this is my story....

As you know, I killed Aurie. Several moments after I killed her, Vecks killed me. I don't know exactly what happened after that, but I was found on a plain by a group of people. They explained to me that they were in trouble, and were on the verge of extinction because of the other version of their race, and the Grim Reapers Corps. As you probably didn't know, I felt very bad about killing Aurie afterwards. After all, she is my sister, so I thought that helping these people would help me repent for my sins, so I volunteered to be a spy planted in the ranks of the Grim Reapers Corps. However, Mayumi was already aware of my betrayel, and made a genetic copy of me, or a clone. This clone was experimented on so he would be exactly like me except for the fact that he only wanted to serve Mayumi. The clone was the man that attacked your ship, not me. He was also the man found with Lyxwal. And I guess that's my whole story."
"Well that explains a lot."
"So will you come with me now?"
"Fine."
Sean led Anara out of the holding cells, his hood back up, and into the teleportation ba

-- Teleportation Bay --

"So what now?" asked Anara. "First, I need to set the coordinates, and then we can head to our destination," replied Sean, "It should only take a few minutes." "Kay," said Anara. "You two won't be going anywhere," said a voice that was shockingly like Sean's. Anara grabbed her dagger, ready to destroy this imposter...

-- Battle Against Sean’s Imposter --

Anara charged at the enemy silently, her dagger at the ready. She jumped up and attempted to slash him on the shoulder. He was much faster than Anara thought, and easily blocked it with his great axe. Seeing this as a moment of oppurtunity, Anara kicked at his chest. To her surprise, the imposter grabbed her leg, and threw her across the room. He was a lot stronger than she had expected as well. "Finally," she thought as she got up, " a challenge." "Take this!" she shouted. Anara ran around her opponent, attempting to confuse him, and stuck her dagger into his back. Quickly, she pulled it out. This attack didn't even phase her opponent. He just charged at her with his axe, and tried to cleave her in two. Just as the finishing blow was about to come, Sean stepped in between him, blocking the move with his great axe. "Destruction's Wake," muttered Sean under his breath. His opponent's axe spread on fire. The fire spread quickly, and soon has his imposter completely engulfed in flames.

-- After the Battle --

"Come on," said Sean, "we only have a certain amount of time before the teleportation beams activate." "Okay," said Anara as she stepped onto the platform. Sean stepped on quickly after her, and in mere seconds the beams activated.

-- Base of the Good Ner-yah --

"Where are we?" asked Anara as she looked around at her location. It was a simple, rocky, area. There was a small fire not that far off, and many people were sitting around it. "We're where the people I told you about before live," replied Sean. "Who are these people exactly?" she asked as the two began walking towards the campfire. "The good Ner-yah," he responded. "Good Ner-yah? I'm pretty sure we met a few of those awhile back.... They're endangered?" "Yeah," he replied. (check out the beginning of Chapter 25 if ya don't know what I'm talking about.) Soon, they reached the campfire. The people around the campfire weren't as normal looking as Anara had originally expected. They all had pure black skin, and glowing eyes, like heartless. A few of them had four arms, but not many. "I'm back," announced Sean with his hood down. "Welcome back Sean!" shouted an elderly Ner-yah, "Was your mission successful?" "Yes, he replied. I have the book," said Sean. "Throw it in the fire," responded the elderly man. Sean did as he was told. He took a book out from inside his cloak and threw it into the fire. "What was that?" whispered Anara. "The Journal of Desiney," Sean whispered back, "It's what tells the Corps what to do next. My mission was to retrieve it and bring it back here for burning." "Oh," replied Anara. Maybe Sean really wasn't the bad person she had expected him to be. After all, he was helping these people out, and he was hindering the Corps. She was beginning to have second thoughts about him. "Well well," said the elderly man, "I've just noticed that you've brought a guest, Sean." "Yes," Sean replied, "Everyone, this is Anara. I rescued her from the Corps." "Very good," replied the elderly man, "Now Anara, I'm sure you're wondering about us, so invite you to stay with us for several days and learn about our culture." "Um, thank you very much, Sir," said Anara, "I'd be happy to stay." And that's just what she did. Anara stayed with the Ner-yah for no more than three days, learning about their past, their hardships. It was actually quite fascinating. Any scholar would have killed to learn the information she got.

On the third day, a ship approached the base. Anara recognized it as the makeshift Highwind, with a few parts added. Two figures emerged from the ship, obviously Aurie and Vecks. "Anara!" shouted Aurie as the two approached. "Hey guys," said Anara, "How'd you find me?" "Well your dagger is made of a unique metal and...." said Vecks as he trailed on and on. "So anyways," said Aurie, "let's get going." "....Okay....." said Anara who was sad to leave her new friends behind, "Thank you for your hospitality." Anara bowed low to the elderly man who turned out to be a man known only as Elder. "Think nothing of it," Elder replied. Anara began walking with her two friends, when she realised she was leaving something behind. "Um you guys go on ahead without me," said Anara, "I have to do something." Anara walked over to Sean and said, "Sean, come with us." "No, they wouldn't let me. After what I did..." he replied. "It doesn't matter what you did! What matters is the person that you are now! And that's a person that I've come to care for!" Anara said in response, with tears in her eyes. What was she saying? She was a lesbian, she wasn't supposed to like guys! "Anara.... I care for you too but..." said Sean. He never got to finish the sentence. Anara kissed him right then and there, and he kissed her back. "Please," said Anara, "just come. I can convince them." "....Okay...." he replied. Anara and Sean walked over to Aurie and Vecks. Sean had his hood down. "What's he doing here?" asked Vecks angrily as he stepped in front of Aurie. "Please guys, just give Sean a chance. He's been trying to make up for what he did. Just give him a chance. Please," said Anara. "Okay," said Aurie. "Fine," said Vecks, "but he needs to be watched." "That could have gone better..." said Sean to Anara as Aurie and Vecks walked ahead of the two. "Hey, at least you can come," said Anara happily. The two followed Aurie and Vecks onto the makeshift ship.

-- to be continued -- (Sorry if there was some lameness in it.)
______
Oh, Sean's on probation. So make sure he stays on the ship and someone's always with him! (preferably Anara. lol.) Oh and please remember that Anara's cloak's part of her outfit now.

Posted by Arcadios

Before anything I say change the title.
I already had this title in chapter 31.

I'll get back at you in the next chapter, watch me.

Posted by Sak

Changed it. T_T

Posted by Arcadios

Dagger!?!?
WTF?
When did I ever say anything about a dagger on Renai?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Dagger!?!?
WTF?
When did I ever say anything about a dagger on Renai?

Dude, you never said she DIDN'T have one. Would you like it better if she had been completely useless during the battle? Seriously dude, chill out.

Posted by Arcadios

Take it off.
Too many people with daggers.
It's not Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon or anything.

Posted by Sak

Not even a PLEASE? And it's House of FLYING DAGGERS, not Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Crouching Tiger was just kung fu action with some swords and stuff.

Posted by Arcadios

No, it's more of a comand.
Wouldn't want me to give Anara or Aurie something you'd hate, right?

Never watched either of them.

Posted by Sak

And you wonder why I hate you.

Posted by Arcadios

I care not anymore.
I've learned to drown it out.

Posted by Sak

Oh yeah? If you don't care why'd ya ask Nexi and Sana to ask my why I hate you?

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=Arcadios]I care not anymore.
Read, missy.

Posted by Sak

I don't know why I even BOTHER anymore.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I liked it Sak. It was good. [spoiler]Better than Arcs.[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

It was too simple for my taste.
And you don't bother with anything.

Posted by Sak

Pfft. You call MINE simple? Your last piece of **** was BELOW simple!

Posted by Arcadios

Right, the only reason you say that is because I said it to your chapter.
Or you would have said it already.
I couldn't give a care if you liked it or not, as long as everyone else was pleased like Wally and Riku.
Which they were.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am friends with both of you. I am not choosing sides here. I just want you guys to stop fighting. It's really stupid. Just don't talk to each other if you can't be friends.

Posted by Arcadios

As if that's possible.
This project binds us together.
Me, her, Wally and Riku.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, don't ruin it for Riku and Wally with you two fighting, ok guys?

Posted by Arcadios

Wonder why anyone is even getting into it.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Arc, Sak, I will be honest.
You're acting like six year olds!

Sheesh.

Sak, good chapter, kinda lame at some points though. See, their ship kind of Ker-plodded, and is no more. So, I think you should add something, like, a single sentence, saying they got a new one from somewhere. Maybe they bought one, maybe Vecks collects the dam things, maybe Renai made a new one? (Now, transmuting wouldn't be too effective. The ship was really huge, and pieces were scattered everywhere after that explosion.)

And I think I am gonna go back to my original plan for Fera now regarding who she is with. Which is no one atm but may change (But if that happens, then whoever she is with won't join the party. Too many people.)

Posted by ed elric

I like this multi-fan-fic, so how much longer do you guys think this fic will go on?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Arc, Sak, I will be honest.
You're acting like six year olds!

Sheesh.

Sak, good chapter, kinda lame at some points though. See, their ship kind of Ker-plodded, and is no more. So, I think you should add something, like, a single sentence, saying they got a new one from somewhere. Maybe they bought one, maybe Vecks collects the dam things, maybe Renai made a new one? (Now, transmuting wouldn't be too effective. The ship was really huge, and pieces were scattered everywhere after that explosion.)

And I think I am gonna go back to my original plan for Fera now regarding who she is with. Which is no one atm but may change (But if that happens, then whoever she is with won't join the party. Too many people.)

Dude, Aurie cast protect over the ship before they crashed. I know that it's extremely lame, but what's a chapter written by me without any lameness in it? :p:
_______
Yeah I totally agree with the fact that there are too many people. I've actually been toying with moving Sean and Anara over to the other fan fic that I write with Roxas after Mayumi's dead and gone.

No, I mean the ship ker-plodded in MY chapter.
Look carefuly and you'll find it suffered extream damage before getting cought up in the giant explosion Vecks caused.
--------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, I really oughtta read that soon.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll be shorting my people in like 10 chapters or so.

One thing, Sak.
I propose that we do not add our personal conflicts into our chapters.
Even thou it is what ignited this whole issue.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: No, I mean the ship ker-plodded in MY chapter.

I'll add in that Renai happened to find a huge supply of metal and managed to make an exact replica of the old ship. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Wait....what?

Ok that is REALLY lame.
Oh well, it's all good.

Posted by Arcadios

Wait...what is going on?
Hey, that was my ship.
Why'd ya have to trash it, Wally?
We need a new name.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Ok that is REALLY lame.
Oh well, it's all good.

Well what am I supposed to do? It's your fault it got trashed in the first place! (I actually don't even REMEMBER it getting trashed.)

Posted by Arcadios

That's what I was aying.
What part in the chapter was it trashed?
Stop destryoing ships! :mad:

Posted by Sak

Who died and made you queen?

Posted by Arcadios

Why dosen't Wally just edit his chapter?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Both of you SHUT UP!!!! You guys are both right and both wrong.

Sak your chapter i will relunctantly admit was lame i mean you basically used one of my previous chapters but whatever and Septero wasnt in it a whole lot but who cares it wasnt terrible though

Arcadious Sak's chapters are hers no matter what we say or whine about so lay off a tad bit i mean advice is all good and all just calm it down

Also the ship was destroyed and it wont be back in my next chapter

Posted by Arcadios

O well....but I made that ship. =(

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass:

Sak your chapter i will relunctantly admit was lame i mean you basically used one of my previous chapters but whatever and Septero wasnt in it a whole lot but who cares it wasnt terrible though

What can I say? I rock at writing lame chapters. lol.:p: (And I was writing it for like 6 hours straight and I was really tired when I finished so I totally rushed the ending.)
_______
Could you tell me which chapter it was so I could like reread it?
_______
Yeah, kinda sorry about that. I wanted to mainly focus on Anara. I never really developed her character at all, I just threw her in Chapter 19 without much of a past and no info really besides the fact that she was a lesbian and she was a berserker - thief. (now just a thief.) Oh and I was trying to fulfill the plan that I had for Sean that you like kinda messed up (sorry) in your last chapter for making him show up on the bad side yet again. (again, sorry)

Not editing it!
The ship was collateral damage, sorry. Over kill spell, there is a reason Vecks hardly uses it. He goes by the philosophy that the most powerful of spell is useless unless you know when and where to use them.

There are multiple options here.

1. After finding enough of it, Renai transmuted it back into most of it's self, just slightly smaller.

2. They made a new one.

3. Vecks has a spare

4. If you REALLY want me to, I can go back and edit it so that Vecks teleports them to a new location before unleashing total pwnage on Lyxwal.

And for the record, Lyxwal is still alive folks! The last spell Vecks used, the nothingness blade, wasn't real, it was just an illusion. Lyxwal has a fear of nothingness.

Posted by Arcadios

As long as we keep the **** ship.
There is no reason for wrecking it, really.

Posted by Sak

Didn't we wreck the original gummi ship every other chapter, though?

Posted by Arcadios

But it survived.
This is actually our second ship.
Weither it be wrecked or not.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, but still. lol.
____
Dudes, I'm gonna change around some things in Chapter 33, see if I can make it less lame. (Like THAT'S possible. lol.)

Posted by Arcadios

I'll read it once it's finished.

Posted by Sak

Yeah I changed it. You'll be happy with what I did in the beginning. (Made it so Ren's doing repairs instead of having Eiyuu cry on her shoulder.) Then the battle's the same. From there on it's kinda rewritten. I changed the kiss a little. And I made it so Anara stays with the Ner-yah for a few days to learn a bit about them. Oh and I explained why Sean was with the Corps in the first place. I highly suggest that you guys reread it so to avoid some continuation errors.

Posted by Arcadios

But he's still crying?
=(

Posted by Sak

No dude. (Before you guys ask, dude's my new favorite word.)

Posted by Arcadios

Now it is.
Sak-Dude
Wally-???
Riku-Bro
Me-Ya'll

Interesting to say the least.
If you want, I can write a history of them if you want. They are my creation, and it might help with future reference (Anara can reveal something about them at a given situation for whatever reason.)

I have plans for my next chapter already. I intend on it focusing a bit on Fera, to explore her personality, abilities, and her unique heritage.

She is inspired by Wrath from FMA, Vampire Hunter D, and Zidane from FF9.....Except female.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oughtta, and dunno. Also variations of those words with different spellings, cause I suck at consistancy.

Posted by Arcadios

Riku's next, then me, after me is Wally and then back to Sak.
I have my plans ready for my next 10 chapters or so.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird:

She is inspired by Wrath from FMA, Vampire Hunter D, and Zidane from FF9.....Except female.

lol. So obvious. (The Vampire Hunter D part.)

I wanna say who my ppls were inspired by! lol.

Anara was inspired by......!
Rikku (FFX-2. DUH!)
Karolina (Runaways)
And I came up with her right after I read the issue of Runaways when Karolina admitted she was a lesbian. Enough said. (Well actually I came up with her awhile before that, but I came up with the lesbian part then.)
Sorta by Yuffie.

Aurie was inspired by......!
Yuna
Kairi
slightly by Nico (Runaways)
and very very very slightly by Paine
Oh and Starfire's personality. Well sort of.
Oh and Yuffie. Yuffie rocks! lol.

Sean was inspired by......!
Riku (kind of)
This guy in a how to draw Manga Villains book. lol.
_______
Dudes, say adios to Mayumi in my next chapter! I've been dying to kill her off! lol. You have no idea how tempted I was to kill her in THIS chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

Eiyuu-
Cloud
Sora
Inuyasha
My own personality

Renai-
Yuna
Kagome
Winri

Arcadios-
Eiyuu
Myself

:p:

Lucem- Illidan from WC3. Kinda anyway.

Vecks- I really dunno.

Kayne- Lots of stuff. Zidane from FF9, Kain from FF4, Rin (I think thats his name) the wind guy from Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Cheetor from Beast Wars, and some original stuff.

Fera is going to have a frightening transformation, and an equally frightening adversary appear in my next chapter, but I won't be adding characters.

OH! And let's not forget about Lyxwal, he will also appear in my next chapter, but extreamly weakened, and maybe even not to the characters directly.

Markus will return! he will come back to cause harm to the gang before Kayne shows up again. But Kayne won't be showing up again for a while. Although I may have him send a message or two along the way.

Posted by Arcadios

Well it's okay for more member to join up but keep it to one chapter or to a minimum.
In 10 chapters or So Eiyuu and Renai will be departing.

Not adding any characters at all is what I meant, not even badguys.

Kayne will be returning, but not for a bit.

Posted by Arcadios

Well that's fine.
So a recap, our current party is:
Eiyuu
Renai
Vecks
Aurie
Feria
Septero
Keira
Sean
Arcadios

Alot of people...

FERA! FERA!
F-E-R-A!

NO I!

Posted by Arcadios

FINE! :D
So then...I have my own idea for a sub-boss but it won't take place till chapters 60's or 70's thou.
I'm keeping it secret till then and even then you'll have to read.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Well that's fine.
So a recap, our current party is:
Eiyuu
Renai
Vecks
Aurie
Fera (NO I, LIKE WALLY SAID!)
Septero
Keira
Sean
Arcadios
[SIZE="7"]ANARA[/SIZE]

Alot of people...

Fixed so it speaks the truth and DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT ANARA! AGAIN! FOR THE SECOND FUCKING TIME!
___
Oh and why get rid of Renai and Eiyuu? I like them a lot more than I like Arcadios, dude.
___
Oh and in the next Day in the fan fic that me and Roxas write, I'm introducing Sora and Kairi, SO READ IT! lol. (Well my totally awesome mage (not white or black mage, just MAGE) Kairi, and an evil heartless-merged Sora. It'll all be explained in time. :p:)
___
And did you read my revamped Chapter 33? It's pretty different. (except for the first battle I left that the same.)

Posted by Arcadios

WTF?!
I thought I put her in there.

Typing up something now. Kind of my own sub part of the Fan Fic. It's going to be several stories of events that happened while Vecks was gone. Some involving Fera, some not.

----------------------------------------------------------
And Riku better hurry up.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: And Riku better hurry up.
Let's give him till October 10th. (Sorry I'm just really ancy to KILL MAYUMI! DEATH TO MAYUMI! lol.)
_____
Might as well start writing Day 4. In the middle though, Roxas hasn't finished Day 3 yet. I really wanna introduce my awesome version of Kairi. :p: (I'll explain it all to you in a pm Roxas, I KNOW you're reading this. lol.)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Sak: Oh and in the next Day in the fan fic that me and Roxas write, I'm introducing Sora and Kairi, SO READ IT! lol. (Well my totally awesome mage (not white or black mage, just MAGE) Kairi, and an evil heartless-merged Sora. It'll all be explained in time. :p:)

Wow. Since when?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Roxas Lover: Wow. Since when?

I came up with this whole idea last night. lol. The whole storyline for that's gonna be roughly based off of my dream. :p:

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Sak: (I'll explain it all to you in a pm Roxas, I KNOW you're reading this. lol.)

That is kinda scary.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Roxas Lover: That is kinda scary.

Well you were in the thread so I felt like saying that. lol.:p:

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah but it is still scary, a little.

Posted by Sak

lol.
____
I find it creepy that Wally's just sitting here, but his profile says he's viewing his profile.