Wtf is up with "Off-Topic"

Posted by Killer Jordo

Every time I go into th "Off-Topic' board my firefox window flashes white. This does not happen for any other board. Whats up with it?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Your computer has aids. It is now closed.

Posted by WackoHater2

I dunno. My Firefox browser doesn't do that. Maybe your computer does have AIDs?

Posted by Hyper

Doesn't happen to me. How long does the flash last?

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Killer Jordo: Every time I go into th "Off-Topic' board my firefox window flashes white. This does not happen for any other board. Whats up with it?

If you hadn't got AIDS from that man in the first place, you wouldn't have spread it to your computer and none of this would have happened.

Posted by Hyper

I'll delete any more AIDS posts. Fair warning.

Jordo, we need more DETAILS, please.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Are we talking about 'Acquired Intelligence Deficiency syndrome'??!! :D:D:D:D

*ducks*

Posted by Killer Jordo

The flash only goes for about 1/5 of a second.

The screen will load. Then it'll flash. Then it's normal again.

Posted by Hyper

Don't know what to say other than the cause is probably an advertisment or something.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!!! Some one deleted my post!!!!!! it's not like I was talking about AID...:D:D:D:D

Posted by higbvuyb

The whole screen or the whole firefox window, or the part of the firefox window where the webpage shows up? Or jsut a small part of the page?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Just the fire fox window. Where the site shows up. Not the task bars or anything.

Posted by Hyper

If Jesse has a custom template set to that forum, it may have to do with whatever content on it is different. Something conflicting with or delaying the CSS to load could cause that.

Posted by Killer Jordo

K, thanks Hyper. And thanks for keeping this topic on track.

Rawr to the rest of ya.