Megaman ZX

Posted by Roxas23857

When does this game come out? or is it already out?

Posted by Phantasma2

It's out. [url=http://ds.ign.com/articles/729/729553p1.html]Click here[/url] if you want to read info of the game.

AND YEAH, TO BE A MEGAMAN FAN YOU ONLY NEED TO BE FAN OF THE OLD GAMES. SINCE THAT WAS/IS THE REAL MEGAMAN.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Phantasma: It's out. [url=http://ds.ign.com/articles/729/729553p1.html]Click here[/url] if you want to read info of the game.

AND YEAH, TO BE A MEGAMAN FAN YOU ONLY NEED TO BE FAN OF THE OLD GAMES. SINCE THAT WAS/IS THE REAL MEGAMAN.

No, its personal preference. I mean old Megaman was great, 2 being the *** of the series, but X is ****ing Epic with the Zero series being ****ing amazing as hell.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting Pit: No, its personal preference.

There we go. luvu.

Posted by Pit

ZX though is pretty insane. The even have part of HIGHWAY INTRO LOL but the music isn't really what I expected. Here I expected some badass hardcore rock and metal tracks like previous Zero games, but whatever. The level design is great, i like how it takes place on one huge overworld.

Shoulda done something better with the touch screen but WHATEVER. Map shoulda been easier to understand kinda like the Metroid and Castlevania maps.

The game runs smooth as ****, YEAH.

Posted by Roxas23857

Sounds like you like it. I'll have to check it out.

Posted by Stalolin

This game is amazing in terms of gameplay. It's reinvented the Zero series with the Biometals. It's still got that wonderful high speed combat that the Zero series presented, but it combines it with a bit more strategy through the Biometal system. this game is defintely something capcom's done right

Posted by Pit

Exactly. For instance, imagine a room filled with spikes, and you can't dwn because, you know you'll die. YOu can't continue the game as Zero, so you have to get a certain biometal that allows you to fly through that section.

The game is ****ing amazing. It's the megaman game of this generation.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's a fact that, no matter the game, if it's in the style of Metroidvania, it's automatically good.

Posted by Pit

No. Castlevania for PS2 vamp. Shut up see you're wrong fag

LoI was pretty good

Posted by CS Ryan

FINALLY! Beat Hard Mode on this thing with both characters!

Posted by Stalolin

Omega is a ***** to fight on Hard Mode.

Posted by Zeta

Still don't have this. I hate myself and want to die.

[quote=Vampiro]LoI was pretty good

qft

Posted by Arcadios

Gonna get it tomorrow....for frees. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

I hate you and want you to die.

Posted by Arcadios

I love ya and wish good health upon your children and wife.
^_____^

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Pit: No. Castlevania for PS2 vamp. Shut up see you're wrong fag

Generally, a "metroidvania" is 2d, and 2d only. I'm not sure if I'd consider LoI or CoD 'metroidvanias', and though much closer than those two games, I still probably wouldn't consider either Metroid Prime one, either (though they're very good games in their own right).

I was very iffy about ZX, yet another crazy new Megaman series that would probably suck, but seeing as it's attached to Zero which is by far the least cruddy of any new series since Legends, and lots and lot so f peopel are saying good things about it, I'll have to give it a try... after I finish the first 20 or so Zero games that have come out in the last 3 or 4 years.

Posted by Zeta

There's only 4 Zero games. Capcom didn't whore a series out, for once. :cookie:

Quoted post: Generally, a "metroidvania" is 2d, and 2d only. I'm not sure if I'd consider LoI or CoD 'metroidvanias', and though much closer than those two games, I still probably wouldn't consider either Metroid Prime one, either (though they're very good games in their own right).

A Metroidvania game is just what it sounds like, nothing more. It can be 3D or 2D, doesn't matter. It's just that Metroidvania games don't work well in 3D because that's not what console owners want (what's up, MP2?) Either way, LoI wasn't that type of game at it's core, so it being 3D is irrelevant.

Posted by Zeta

LoI was more like a MegaMan game. Tackle any of the areas in any order you want, except for the final area.

And now MegaMan is Castlevania. Funny how that works.

Posted by Zeta

SOMA GAINS THE ABILITIES OF ENEMIES HE DEFEATS, BECAUSE HE IS THE REINCARNATION OF DRACULA. MEGAMAN ALSO GAINS HIS ENEMIES' POWERS. THEREFORE DRACULA IS MEGAMAN AND VICE-VERSA.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Breakman: Generally, a "metroidvania" is 2d, and 2d only. I'm not sure if I'd consider LoI or CoD 'metroidvanias', and though much closer than those two games, I still probably wouldn't consider either Metroid Prime one, either (though they're very good games in their own right).

See, that makes no sense, as Metroid Prime kept the same exact formula as the past 2d metroid games. You explore a vast overwolrd, find hidden spots, and need certain weapons and armor to progress in the game. Prime kept this formula, so no clue what the **** you're talking about thar buddy.

MEGAMAN IS CASTLEVANIA AND CASTLEVANIA IS MEGAMAN, MEANING MEGAMAN IS MEGAMAN AND CASTLEVANIA IS CASLTEVANIA, EXCEPT MEGAMAN IS CASTLEVANIA AND CASTLEVANIA IS MEGAMAN

OH **** PARADOX DIVING BY ZERO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by Pit

what the fu