Gregar or Flazar

Posted by Red

don't worry this isn't another character comparison thread I'm just buying MMBN6 finally and need to know which version I should buy. before I was thinking falzar because I thopught he was fire.but now that I know they're boht normal I see that Gregar's pretty cool too, so anyways which one should I pick?

Posted by Roxas23857

Get Gregar if you like to beat people and Falzar for a challenge because the crosses aren't that good in Falzar but the crosses of Gregar kick some major butt.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roxas23857]Get Gregar if you like to beat people and Falzar for a challenge because the crosses aren't that good in Falzar but the crosses of Gregar kick some major butt.

Personally I find that the Crosses in Falzar rocked. TenguCross alone was worth the game. GroundCross is great for anyone who likes to stick to the back, TomahawkCross wasn't the greatest, but it's got a LifeSword range with it's attack so it's great for Electric viruses. SpoutCross is the best for just regular busting considering it's got a really short charge and does good damage.

Posted by Red

I love TenguMan, I'd buy falzar just for him, anyway what are the crosses in Gregar?

Posted by CS Ryan

They are:
HeatCross
ElecCross
EraseCross
SlashCross
ChargeCross

I bought both, they're both good.

And Red, spell "Falzar" right in the title next time, 'k?

Posted by Red

Quoting somewhat117:
And Red, spell "Falzar" right in the title next time, 'k?

haha whoops, well hey I got it right in the pole at least :o

Posted by CS Ryan

And what the heck is that in your signature!?!

Posted by Red

it's KURO! ( or Kero I'm not sure of the correct spelling :s) he's the weird lil guy that tells Sakura all about the cards, in cardcaptors

Posted by Phantom75230

I got Gregar first, slash cross, elec cross, and erase cross are the best and are worth it. not to mention Gregar beast out has invincibility when using null elem. chips (Just Like Knight Soul From MMBN 5 team Colonel).

Posted by CS Ryan

Actually, it doesn't. gregar Beastout just has SuperArmor, so you don't flinch. You still take damage.

Posted by Phantom75230

Ha. i misread the guide. you're right (sorry). But Greagar is sill The best :)