The Theme of Your Room.

Posted by Killer Jordo

So what's the theme of your room? If it has one. Is it a mix? Or represents one thing.

I think that at the moment if someone walked into my room they would probably be "Woah, music-rama" Why? I have a music stand packed with music papers. My floor + dresser + chair is litered with guitar tablature + saxophone jazz books + music theory books. And I have my Saxophone in it's case open on the floor, my electric guitar on a stand, my amp plugged into my wall, my acoustic guitar on another stand, and my guitar cases near my bed. Also the back drop of my computer usually relates to music (Right now I have an AFI Sing the Sorrow back-drop)

So what would people think is the theme of your room?

Posted by Stalolin

the theme of my room says i'm a fat kid who plays wow and farts alot

Posted by Sterling

Mine says: Get rid of the sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t you had when you were a kid. :(

Posted by keyartist

No real theme but I got dragons on my sheets and blankets.

Posted by Raptor

My room communicates very clearly that I am a connoisseur; a man of truly refined and elegant taste. I have hundreds of volumes of superior reading material of the finest quality, a resplendent library of compact discs meticulously evaluated for my unwavering standards of the highest quality, a state-of-the-art entertainment system with deluxe television set and classic gaming systems which clearly reflect in the shiny mirror-like surfaces of my gourmet furniture the unparalleled class and preference for vintage which I have always proudly possessed.

Posted by Klarth

My room makes a statement. That statement is that I live in an institution and don't give a **** about the decor!

Posted by Speedfreak

MY THEME IS SLEEPING, GAMING AND INTERNETTING.

Seriously, what?

Posted by Kit

My room is full of allsorts of stuff, so I guess my theme is "Get rid of your junk and tidy up!"

If you saw it, You'd probably agree.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor]My room communicates very clearly that I am a connoisseur; a man of truly refined and elegant taste. I have hundreds of volumes of superior reading material of the finest quality, a resplendent library of compact discs meticulously evaluated for my unwavering standards of the highest quality, a state-of-the-art entertainment system with deluxe television set and classic gaming systems which clearly reflect in the shiny mirror-like surfaces of my gourmet furniture the unparalleled class and preference for vintage which I have always proudly possessed.

Bullshit, you live in a treehouse.

Posted by Xenos

Blue - I try to make my inventory as blue as I can. Not too sure why ... I am just obsessed with the color blue.

Posted by WackoHater2

I have no real theme. A lot of posters. Most of which are for video games. So I guess you could call it a video game theme. I dunno. I also have a lot of random stuff. A wet floor cone, 6 hubcaps, etc.

Posted by Killer Jordo

As of last night my room's theme has turned to "Moving"

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

"LOOK HOW MUCH STUFF I HAVE!"

Seriously, only about half my clothes and a couple of random cables were actually in drawers or the wardrobe, the rest was all over my desk and floor and stuff, lol

But, having moved it all to my new student house, I'll *try* keeping it semi-tidy...

Of course, my room at home is exactly the same as my old room in Southampton, with the exception of a bunch of manga actually in a drawer...

Posted by Dexter

My place is fairly empty and boring, as if I don't have a personality or my wife just left me. I really should unpack my things and embellish my den with the many items that remind me of good times or that I enjoy looking at. I don't even have a bed, there's no framed pictures of friends or family, and there isn't a single magnet holding up a drawn picture on my fridge. Just a cat with nothing to hide under.

Posted by Pit

traces of wrapping paper, tobacco and weed everywhere, guitars, games, and yeah

Posted by Delilah

No theme, whatsoever. From the pink quilted blanket that i have hated since I was six (I only keep it 'cause it's warm), to the dartboard on my door, everything is completely random. Although, one can tell that I like music from the many band posters, and, duh, the guitar in the corner. Notebooks and poems and drafts are EVERYWHERE, as are assorted flyers, and event reminders. My room is a mess.

:bounce:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ladydragonrider: No theme, whatsoever. From the pink quilted blanket that i have hated since I was six (I only keep it 'cause it's warm), to the dartboard on my door, everything is completely random. Although, one can tell that I like music from the many band posters, and, duh, the guitar in the corner. Notebooks and poems and drafts are EVERYWHERE, as are assorted flyers, and event reminders. My room is a mess.

:bounce:

Pink, that sounds pretty gay. What are you, a really feminine guy, you fag? Have to be.

No such things as girls on the internet, no siree.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Stalolin: the theme of my room says i'm a fat kid who plays wow and farts alot

Lol thats what mine used to be. Now its just kinda a bum who plays games and does stuff.

Posted by Calamity

My room is currently a psychotic mixture of wires and paperwork. No idea where the cables and machines end and where the thesis papers and research documents begin.
Other than that, no posters, no visible signs of a hobby or such. It's just one large room-sized filing cabinet. :d

Posted by junior senior

My theme is Jim Morrison. (Millions of pictures) :o

Posted by G-Sides

i go towards the "random piles of ****" theme :\

Posted by christinadeenadee

I hated the white walls of my room so I collaged my walls with most of the art I have done over the past three years. It's super neat!!