Need a Review on The Killers

Posted by Kaise Suratu

I'm thinking about going to one of their concerts down in Louisville with a few of my friends. I've seen some of the music videos of live events that 'The Killers' performed, and I'm disappointed. The lead singer was scared to death upstage, and didn't sing all to well. Would it be a waste of money to go see them? I would like to have reviews for people who went to the live event. *oscar*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Plain and simple, they are not ready for the crowd yet. They are far too subdued and lack a "show". I've been to multiple concerts where the music has sucked but the show was so fun I didn't even care (Gwar), but this isn't the case with them. They mess up, and put on a crappy show. You can tell they get a little overwhelmed when the crowd sings along with them. Depending on ticket prices, I wouldn't go.

Posted by Kaise Suratu

**** that, I live Lexington KY and I'm to lazy to drive to Lousville and pay money for a band that sounds this horrible. (I seen another live event video of Mr. Brightside, aweful... aweful)

Posted by Y3kMISFIT

oh my gwar...

When did you see them vamp?
They where here in Buffalo like a week ago at the Sphere, and it was amazing!
I wonder if you went to that show, I know you come here to buffalo for warped tour and stuff.

Quoting Y3kMISFIT: oh my gwar...

When did you see them vamp?
They where here in Buffalo like a week ago at the Sphere, and it was amazing!
I wonder if you went to that show, I know you come here to buffalo for warped tour and stuff.

Er, November I think. I went to the Opera House in Toronto. They played the next night in Buffalo I believe.

Posted by Y3kMISFIT

Yeh they where in Buffalo 3 times in 18 months! I love it, there concerts are simply amazing.

Quoted post: I love it, there concerts are simply amazing.

I concur. I don't think I've ever been to a more fun show. Their stage performances are what makes the whole night enjoyable.

Posted by father o'blivion

Bad music + bad show = waste of your money and time

Posted by TheSecondComing

I think it's worth a trip if you like them.