If you could record one moment in time

Posted by muffla

If you can go back in time and video tape one momemt in time what would it be.
Mine would be at my friend chris's house. we were messin around on the tredmill when chris said "omg you gotta do what joe did" so he told me a story about how they put it on full speed and had joe jump do a 360, land, and keep runnin. so i said screw it and i tried... not the smartest thing. i was running, jumped, spun about 180 degrees. when i landed they said my feet flew up like a cartoon slipping on ice or charlie brown kicking a foot ball, when i came down i wacked my head on the tredmill and flew of the back crushing my nuts on a weight machine behind it.

P.S. I later found out that joe never landed it, but my fall was alot better

Posted by Klarth

First romantic encounter.

siiiiigh

Posted by Delilah

When I was at this winter retreat that my older sister had begged me to go to, I was walking with my two best friends, Joe and Erik on a long hiking trail on the side of a cliffe, over a river.Erik and Joe were babbling on about something or another, I was not paying attention. Then I had an idea. I glanced over to see if they were still absorbed in their conversation, which they were, and I grabbed a large, heavy stone (about the size of a melon) and held it with me as we walked. Then, after another moment of this, I threw the rock into the river, and quickly hid around the bend of the trail. It made a rather loud "splash" noise. They were freaked! They statrted runnig back the way we had came, Joe screaming for help, proclaiming "She jumped off the cliff!!!!"
It was classic. (Erik, Joe, and a couple of the dorm leaders came runnig minutes later, only to find me sitting on a log, laughing hysterically). Joe was ****ed; Erik thought it was awesome, and gave me high-five.

:bounce:

Posted by Linko_16

I was once watching my brother play wallball while waiting for lunch to end. He tried to throw the ball at the wall, but it actually slipped up out of his hand and fell down. He looks down, then tries to run and touch the wall (if someone throws the ball at the wall before that, you're out), but trips over his own feet right on the spot. Classic.

Posted by Killer Jordo

In grade 6 when we where playing dodgeball and I ran and went into a slid, only to have a piece of rubber tubing stop me and flip me over(o yes I wasn't always fat)

Posted by Ch

I'd record this time at a party when I was baked and I swear I made the best burritos ever. I forgot the ingrediants after that night though. :(

Posted by Fate

I wish I had the moment when I first met my boyfriend. I got off a 2-hour-then-four-hour-delay-then-six-hour-flight and I was totally tired and I didn't look as great as I wanted. I'd only seen two pictures of my boyfriend, so I didn't have a big idea on who to look for, especially since I have terrible vision. My bangs were covering my face, I was staring at the floor, and I was lugging around my stuffed suitcase. It gets kind of sketchy after that, with an awkard exchange of words and me never looking into his face until after I had given him [color=red][something <3] when we went home. I really wish I had it recorded.[/color] :(

Posted by Aeshataro

ah. it's too bad i forget just about everything approximately 2.5 seconds after it happens -.-'

buut. if i had the chance to record something i'd probably record the time when my friend was crawling around on the grass and then his pants fell down. haha. that was classic.i was practically slamming myself against the trees laughing so hard.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Where Bin Laden went after his last known appearance.