One of my Psych essays

Posted by Bo Dang

An essay i did tonight for my psych class. THis is only one of the three i had to do that was due tomorrow.

Experiments and correlation studies are two popular research methods used in psychology. In two short paragraphs explain how these two types of studies differ from each other, and why only one of them can reveal cause-and-effect relationships.

My essay.

Experiments and correlation studies are two different research methods. In experiments, the researcher is trying to find out how one variable effects the other variable. In correlation studies though, the researcher is trying to learn how the two variables are related to eachother and how one relates to another. Experiments can only reveal cause-and-effect relationships because in experiments you control and manipulate your variables to see what does what.

Posted by Xenos

What an essay!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You do realise that's only one short paragraph, right?

Can that even be classified as an essay? I remember having to write at least ten pages.

Posted by Dexter

When things are bad, there is often plenty of room for improvements. I think you can do better. I'm going to give you another chance to revise this before I grade it. Don't forget to indent the start of your paragraph and give your essay a flashy, relevant title.

I enjoy the study of psychology. I've studied it quite extensively myself.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: When things are bad, there is often plenty of room for improvements.

Huh, this somehow makes absolute sense. Almost... like it was a given.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I have to write more than this for Shakespeare. And I'm in grade 9 >.<

You fail at essays.

Posted by Klarth

Killer Jordo? Shakespeare? lol

Posted by Killer Jordo

Yeah I know. Not my best subject. But I still love some of his work.

Posted by Bebop

I got a perfect score on one of my Media A2 exam papers. Hows that for eassy skill.

Posted by keyartist

All it looks like to me is two words from your vocabulary class.

Posted by Kit

Oh! I got given a mark scheme for Essay-Writing last year, which shows what you'd have to put in to get a certain grade. I'll see if I can find it for you. :) If you don't live in the UK, it could be different for you, but there should still be some similarities. So I think it should still help.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I think he's trying to boast.

And failing.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Lol, he's not coming back.