Lolable fights you've been in.

Posted by Phantasma2

HEY ***, ARE YOU READY!? says:
reminds me of the time that some kid threw something at me, I got up, and sticked the pencil I had in his hand
CJ says:
... oh man that's hardcore
no, most lol fight I've been in was in 3rd grade
some fatty was bugging me
I taked off the shoe
trew it
AND BINGO, I HIT HARBLS
CJ says:
Hahahaha

Those are the ones I can remember. More later if I remember.

Now post lolable fights you've been part of.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, a week ago a bunch of pathetic 6th graders were trying to fight my friend. We didn't want to beat them up because we were sure they didn't know how to fight and they were really soft. So we planned a prank instead. So before school, we all met behind the school. And the 6th graders started putting down their backpacks and coming towards us. As they came towards us we all grabbed one, submitted them on the ground pulled of their shoes and pulled off the pants of the guys and ran away. Holy Jesues was that funny! Running around school like that must've teached them a lesson. Though, they ended up telling and I got detention again. Ah, it was still hilarious!

Posted by maian

I've never been in stupid fights.

Or any fights for that matter. :( I wish I was though, so I could lol at them.

Posted by keyartist

There was this one fight in 4th grade at the bus stop, the kid was at least a foot taller than me We went at it and boy was he slow, I got around him and jumped on his back at wraped my legs and started punching the back of his head until he fell down. The bus came and it ended with me the winner.

Posted by G-Sides

5th grade ASP, these two girls a few grades lower than me wouldn't leave me alone so i threw one down, took her shoe, and staked it on a fence they couldn't reach.

Posted by Ch

This happened like maybe a month ago...

There was a party at my friend Luke's house and I went there. Those of you in DA know that I posted a while back about one of my freinds going for this chick i liked which ****ed me off. Well after drinking Captain Morgans that night I was suddenly overwhelmed with anger because of the situation. Instead of taking it out on my friend Jay who deseved it I took it out on my friend Will, who is a regular angry drunk.

Well after yelling at him we made up and I went to go pass out in Luke's room. I was peacefully asleep for about 3 hours when at around 5:20 in the morning, Will kicks down the door and starts yelling...

"YOU FU[COLOR="White"]C[/COLOR]KING SPICK. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SLEEP. OR EVEN HAVE YOUR HEAD ON THAT F[COLOR="White"]U[/COLOR]CKING PILLOW!"

And then he takes my pillow.

I get out of bed and start wailing on his legs and he gets up and starts getting face shots on me. I flipped him over onto the floor and got three great shots on his face. He stopped.

I took the pillow and went back to the room.

All over a pillow.
This was all caught on video too:)

Posted by Killer Jordo

I remember once in third grade this guy named Austin was stalking this girl named Jasmine. He kept taking his hat off and putting it on her head. Then one day Jasmine got ****ed and took her binder and started smashing Austin in the head until the teacher came. Funny ****.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Chepito: This was all caught on video too

Oh man, you really need to post it.

No funny stories here. Sorry.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I whacked someone over the head with my boot bag once because he was a dick earlier in the day. He turned round and pushed me into a fence. Not my proudest moment.

There was one occasion where I smacked one kid around because he was making fun of my appearance. His friend later tried to stand up for him and weakly punched me in the face. I returned fire and ended up talking to the principal, and that ended up with her completely bollocking the other guy, sending him out of the room, and confiding in me that the other kid was a total dick, she completely understood and would give me one detention just to keep up appearances.

His friend later came up to me in town, being a dick, etc. He tried to start a fight in the middle of the street to I booted him in the stomach and walked away.

The onyl other time I can think of is when I lobbed a bottle of juice at a girl who was annoying me, simply my chucking it behind me without looking. It hit her in the head, and was extremely amusing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

(8:19 PM) Kevin: what lolable fights have you been in?
(8:21 PM) CJ: Probably one when I was a lot younger and beat up a kid that used to cry every single day he was at school. Except the next day he flipped out in class after he mentioned it to a teacher and the teacher threw a box of kleenex on his desk and told his to stop being a baby. He threw a chair at me and got expelled.

too lazy to retype

Posted by Klarth

Earlier today, some little year two **** I hated had another year two guy in a headlock, so I slapped the bastard a few times and called him a pig****er until he ran off. Fun.

edit: oh, and I don't think it counts, but while at scharteool in the USA, I called a kid in my class stupid (I was five or six). He started throwing wooden blocks at me and tried to stab me with a pencil. The teacher got involved, dragged us apart and I was suspended for a week. Hurrah!

Posted by muffla

This wasent exactly a fight but it was pretty funny.

Today on the buss i threw a banana out the window (it was bad) then some kid said hey i want that, i had an extra so i trew it at him. This is where things go bad, I missed and hit the kid infront of him in the face [B]WTF![B] e yelled as he came up to me and shoved it in my face. So just to be a dick as i was getting off thwe bus i threw it at him (in the face again, by this time it was mushy and sticky) and ran off the bus. I started to walk home when i hear shouting, I turn around and him and tree of his friends were chasing me. I sprinted home (they are like 2-3 years older than i am and Im 15) got inside and locked the door. They hung around my front yard for a wile and then they left.

my friend lol their asses off.

Posted by Iris

In second grade, this nasty girl would always bug me. She stole from me, told people lies about me, and actually kicked my ankle as hard as she could and ran away once. Well, this one day, the teacher had left the classroom for a moment. I think he was scolding some one in the hallway. This girl walked by me to sharpen her pencil. On her way back, she slapped the back of my head. Since the teacher wasn't in the room and I was just about through with this *****, I spit my gum onto my hand and slapped the back of her head as hard as I could. She tumbled down fast. When she got up, she was ready to start throwing punches, but then noticed the gum in her hair and start bawling.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting muffla: This wasent exactly a fight but it was pretty funny.

Today on the buss i threw a banana out the window (it was bad) then some kid said hey i want that, i had an extra so i trew it at him. This is where things go bad, I missed and hit the kid infront of him in the face [B]WTF![B] e yelled as he came up to me and shoved it in my face. So just to be a dick as i was getting off thwe bus i threw it at him (in the face again, by this time it was mushy and sticky) and ran off the bus. I started to walk home when i hear shouting, I turn around and him and tree of his friends were chasing me. I sprinted home (they are like 2-3 years older than i am and Im 15) got inside and locked the door. They hung around my front yard for a wile and then they left.

my friend lol their asses off.

Christ, son. Not only do you seem to have horrible judgment, but your fingers are obviously FAR TOO ****ING FAT to type properly.

Posted by Stalolin

Not really my fight, but a friend of mine, in second grade, fought someone soley using moves from Kirby games.

Posted by Lord of Spam

this one time i beat up 10 guys all by myseld when i was in 3rd grade but its cool cuz i didnt get in trouble but i broke some guys nose also im not lying and this is totaly true and afterwards the other guys said "ok you win"

lol satire

Posted by Sterling

Uhm, today Some kid threw me down on the ground then I kicked him in the harbls. I lol'd when I got home, though it wasn't a fight.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Lord of Spam: this one time i beat up 10 guys all by myseld when i was in 3rd grade but its cool cuz i didnt get in trouble but i broke some guys nose also im not lying and this is totaly true and afterwards the other guys said "ok you win"

lol satire

and dey wer liek 6th grade rite???

Quoting Stalolin: Not really my fight, but a friend of mine, in second grade, fought someone soley using moves from Kirby games.

Does he still swallow?

Posted by Lord of Spam

The next time I hit someone I'm going to yell FALCAN PANCH.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Stalolin: Not really my fight, but a friend of mine, in second grade, fought someone soley using moves from Kirby games.

I can't even see that possible. Sounds funny to watch, though.

Posted by Arwon

Got my head punched in by a boxer once. He was under the impression I knew how to fight. I thought he didn't.

Ooops.

Oh well, I was drunk, it only hurt the next morning.

Posted by Killer Jordo

In 1st grade a kid was throwing grass at my face constantly. So one recess I wipped a rock at his head. And missed. And he noticed and whipped a rock at MY head. Then I hit him over the head with my shoe.

Posted by Hyper

Jack, why no mention of Jack on Jared.mpg?

My lollable was in 7th grade. I was ****ing this kid off royally so he stood up, got me in a choke hold, picked me up, and kept banging my head against a microwave. I turned blue, someone broke it up, I get a day of off-campus suspension.

Posted by sniper

Not so much a fight, but someone in junior high was really an annoying prick. He would do stuff like run past me in the hall, smack my head, and run off. One day I had a headache so it particularly ****ed me off, so I caught up to him as he was talking to a teacher, and he gave a smirk knowing I couldn't touch him. So, I grabbed his head and slammed it into the doorjamb. Got a detention for it, but it was very worth it.

Also got tired of his crap on another occasion, and brought a bag of flower to school and dumped it on him. Once again, very worth the detention.

Quoting sniper: bag of flower

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Hyper]Jack, why no mention of Jack on Jared.mpg?
Oh yeah!

Two years ago, Dreadnought threatened to kill me if I turned off the workstation he was using. I turned it off, and he jumped up and got me in a headlock and started trying to kill me while I slapped him a bit and yelled "GET THE **** OFF ME YOU ****HEAD".

I need to make a ytmnd of this.

Posted by Porcupine

You really have a thing about slapping people, don't you, Klarth?

Posted by Klarth

I like duels!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Killer Jordo: In 1st grade a kid was throwing grass at my face constantly. So one recess I wipped a rock at his head. And missed. And he noticed and whipped a rock at MY head. Then I hit him over the head with my shoe.

yeah what about that fight we got in last week, i mean i kicked your ***.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Hasta Flammeus: I like swords!

OH MY ****ING *** ITS HASTA!!!!!

:D

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Killer Jordo: In 1st grade a kid was throwing grass at my face constantly. So one recess I wipped a rock at his head. And missed. And he noticed and whipped a rock at MY head. Then I hit him over the head with my shoe.

If I lived in BC and some kid started throwing grass in MY face I'd be like "sweet! thanks man. got any papers?"

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Hyper: OH MY ****ING *** ITS HASTA!!!!!

:D

You know, what with two posts having mysteriously disappeared, a good deal of the thread now makes no sense whatsoever!

Posted by Ch

Quoting Klarth: Earlier today, some little year two **** I hated had another year two guy in a headlock, so I slapped the bastard a few times and called him a pig****er until he ran off. Fun.

Cmon man punch the guy. don't slap him