Accomplishments Before Your Death

Posted by Arcadios

Post what you want to accomplish before you die.
For me, I really don't have anything set thus far.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I want to take a scenic roadtrip across america with either a group of friends or (if the situation permits) a girl i'm serious about. I'd travel all along back roads, and smoke up in cool locations i'd find. I'd take a laptop and digital camera with me, and document the entire thing, and write things down as I went, and afterwards form it into a sort of written/visual diary of spontenaity.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting Lord of Spam: I want to take a scenic roadtrip across america with either a group of friends or (if the situation permits) a girl i'm serious about. I'd travel all along back roads, and smoke up in cool locations i'd find. I'd take a laptop and digital camera with me, and document the entire thing, and write things down as I went, and afterwards form it into a sort of written/visual diary of spontenaity.

Rideman Rides America.

And yeah, get married, have kids, all the happy ending ****.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I want to be known for my music. Besides that I'm pretty happy if I die.

Posted by The Judge

I want wealth. A lot of it.

Posted by Xenos

I'd like to design one of the most beautiful buildings around, master Arabic and travel to many places around the world. I'd also like to adopt some children and hope to pass along some virtue - that, to me, would be the most important thing.

Posted by Axis

I want to design a building that I'll be remembered for. I want to travel the world. Own an estate in some place like New Zealand/Switzerland.

Posted by Delilah

I pretty much want to do the same thing that LoS said. That would be AWESOME. I want to travel. That is the first thing I am going to start organizing, when all of my friends and I are old enough; take a nice, long road trip across America, and take lots of pictures and make lots of home-videos while I do.
Get, married, later on I guess. But not ASAP. Why should I give my life to someone else, before I have had a chance to live? I definately want a kid, someday, too. But not before I am thirty.

Posted by keyartist

Marrage, two kids and a loving wife. A good job I can retire on and be on good graces with G0d.

Posted by Fate

I'd like to own my own computer animation company or work for a really prestigious one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Travel the world and taste the young delicacies from every region. Luckily cancer runs in my family, so I except to be notified a good six months before I die. More than enough time.

**** YEAH!

but srsly, travel the world.

Posted by cas

lol paedo.
i completed my goals. 2 of them.

I made an RPG in qbasic. new goal is C++/DirectX. Wooo.
I finished program for glass company. Just need to teach the guy how to use it. Getting calls from other side of the country because something "doesnt work" because something in the database isnt set because someone didnt pick the option from a combo box and it will take 4 seconds to fix and 40 minutes to explain how to fix. blah.

Right now i am goaless. Happier this way. Enjoy life 1 day at a time and not feel too bad about not doing much. <3

actually, i want to learn to play guitar one day. Just incase i go blind, i can just play guitar and make sounds. Dont ask why i would go blind, im too busy shaving my hands. :x

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ladydragonrider: I pretty much want to do the same thing that LoS said. That would be AWESOME. I want to travel. That is the first thing I am going to start organizing, when all of my friends and I are old enough; take a nice, long road trip across America, and take lots of pictures and make lots of home-videos while I do.
Get, married, later on I guess. But not ASAP. Why should I give my life to someone else, before I have had a chance to live? I definately want a kid, someday, too. But not before I am thirty.

planning kills proper road trips.

Posted by The Judge

Eh, I know my answer was a bit vague, but that's pretty much it. I want to come across some means of being fabulously wealthy, and then never worrying about money again, and doing whatever I want. Basically, I want to live like a child does throughout my life.

Posted by Stalolin

Construct a full-size, working version of [url="http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8708/sazabiku2.jpg"]this.[/url]

Posted by Klarth

I want my death itself to be an accomplishment in that it'll traumatise a crowd of children for LIFE.

I have no real aims.

Posted by KoH

Get married. Have a kid. Have se to a woman I actually love.

Side objectives: Build a better, faster, and sexier computer.

Btw, did Judge get banned?

Posted by Delilah

I did not post this, because might sound stupid, but what the hell? Someday, I want to get a pilot's license. I am not exactly sure how I would ever get the cash for it, but yeah. That would be sweet.

Posted by Bebop

To make an excellent film that helps reestablish the British Film Industry as an actual film industry, rather than the discrete money black hole it is today.