Wario Ware

Posted by Drewboy64

What do you all think of thisg ame? From what I've seen, it looks really cool.

I like how there's a nintendog-based microgame, and I also think it's funny how the wii graphics of the nintendogs microgame are worse than the DS's.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wario Ware is always awesome. Full stop.

Posted by Bebop

I remember when it came out it got flamed alot. People said stuff lik "lol minigames? **** off"

Wario Ware is life.

Posted by Klarth

I like the way that more and more of the games are actually 3d rather than sprite-based. This is what Mega Party Games should have been :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Chances are this will be the best WW yet. Definitely looking forward to some sweet minigame action.

Posted by TendoAddict

It would be cool if they had the ability to hook up the DS with the Wii so they could do touch screen mini games.

But still, should be the best ww so far.

Quoted post: It would be cool if they had the ability to hook up the DS with the Wii so they could do touch screen mini games.

Or, you know, you could play the DS version instead.

Posted by muffla

All of the WW games are awsome, and i expect this to be the same.

Quoting Klarth: I like the way that more and more of the games are actually 3d rather than sprite-based. This is what Mega Party Games should have been :)

No. Mega Party Game$ should have been sprite-based games that weren't already on GBA.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: No. Mega Party Game$ should have been sprite-based games that weren't already on GBA.

No. Mega Part Game$ should never have existed. That way I wouldnt have wasted 20 quid.

Posted by Bebop

Is this going to be multiplayer? I hope so.

Posted by Arcadios

Of course it is.

Posted by Bebop

But is it or are you just hoping it is? Source please

Quoting IGN: Published by: Nintendo
Developed by: Nintendo
Distributed by: Ingram Entertainment
Genre: Action
Number of Players: 1-2
Release Date:
US: January 2007
Japan: December 2, 2006

Minimum Requirements:
Wii Remote
Nunchuck (optional, depending on mode)

Plus, I think they have videos of two players.

Posted by Bebop

Oh gosh only 2? That's a shame. 4 would have been much better.

Yeah, the GCN one was four. What gives?

Posted by Vg200x

does anyone no if there is going to be a diffrence between the DS and the wii version or is going to be the same thing just for the shmii.

It's a completely new game...

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Wings: Yeah, the GCN one was four. What gives?

Well you have to think about the realitive size of a average TV screen and split that in four its not hard to see why.

It would be frusterating to do the games that required a specific movements or aiming on such a small portion of the screen. This is exspecially true with you add in the room for error wich is virtually none, Wario ware games have little room for error and the screen portion can only make it increasinly possible for error.

A alternative would to try two round with two people each. yet that would take out the value of on the fly mini games for the second round.

But two per screen is do-able. Theirs enough room on the average TV that you can do the more spacific actions of a micro game. Im sure nintendo tried it with four people but didnt find favorable results.

Then you take out the games that don't work well in split-screen and don't allow them in split-screen. The most fun games in the GCN version were the ones with only one game on-screen at a time anyway.