britney spears had her second baby tuesday

Posted by junior senior

and today is her first son's birthday.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-09/14/content_688855.htm

can't wait until this one falls off the highchair

Posted by bazariah

i give her six months until she drops this one "escaping" from the papparazzi

Posted by Raptor

May it promptly become a life-prolonging entree for some poor starving wilderness predator.

Posted by Ant

Huh, I didn't even know she was pregnat with another child. I'm really not with this celebrity gossip anymore.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What a whore.

Posted by Fate

Hopefully the Pregney Spears era has ended. Babies-- gross!

ew baby cooties!

Posted by Dexter

I don't believe she had a baby. It's just another one of her publicity stunts.

Posted by cas

she has yet to give birth. They just surgically removed the the thing with 1 month to go, because that is when stretch marks really go crazy. Celebrity women do this so they dont get fat and ugly.

Woulda been neat to have them both on the same birthday, but really messed up. Glory hogging, favouritism etc. I heard it was K-Feds idea to not have them on the same day. Second smartest thing he's done in his life. Hooking up with Britney being the first.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

awesome, I'm happy for her

Posted by VampchickAkasha

just what the world needs another trailer trash couple who has a baby a year, and smokes a pack a day... oh *** bless america...

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting cas: Celebrity women do this so they dont get fat and ugly.

My 'obvious joke' alarm is flashing worryingly.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't know what's scarier, that so many people care so much about this or that so many people care so much about this in a negative manner. I was unaware that Britney Spears had personally slandered all of you so wrongly. I hope you're all holding up well? :(

Posted by Bebop

Yay for babies!

Posted by Iris

Good timing, Spears. We just lost Nicole's.

Posted by cas

Anna Nicole's first. Her second lives. As if she wasnt allowed to have more than 1 and the force has become balanced again.

Posted by Kit

I didn't know she had a first baby.

I need to get out more.

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't pay much attention to the celebrity scene much. I knew Britney was pregnant again from my cousin. Anyway, I hope something eats both of her kids.. and her.

Posted by Ch

I could honestly care less that she got knocked up and plopped out another dumb kid.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by WackoHater2

Okay, corrections on my last post. I hope something eats Britney. It's not her kid's fault they have a skank for a mom.

Posted by Speedfreak

Young girls actually look up to her, that's what I find revolting.

Posted by WackoHater2

I used to look up to her once. When she made "Oops, I Did It Again." I made so many toilet jokes about that song. But those days are over.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

so. . . what exactly did britney do to earn such hatred again? Just curious. I'm apathetic towards her.

These days, all you have to do is be popular. Hatred will follow by the boatload.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

how sad... borderline pathetic :(

Posted by Klarth

She's incredibly dense and promiscuous, which offends T3H K0NS3RV4T1V3 3L1T3.