Right-handed Link...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It's...He's...With his...Have a look:

http://www.planetgamecube.com/media.cfm?artid=11449&MedTID=1&medtndx=2

I stand dumbfounded by this turn of events. I know the reason why he's right-handed for this iteration, but...but he's Link. Link just isn't right-handed.

Posted by maian

Eh. I really don't care. Every Link is different. :cookie:

What I do care about is the sheer awesomeness of the new video that's surfaced. I have so many questions now regarding the Master Sword, and what looks to be the Temple of Time in ruins.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

makes sense, since the majority of the people playing this game will be right-handed. I don't really care either. I actually would never have known that he was a lefty if I didn't hear about it when WW came out. I just don't notice these things.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It was actually a mistake in the original game that made him left-handed. They mirrored the sprite when they weren't supposed to or some such nonsense. Fans told Nintendo it was an interesting character quirk, though, so they made him a lefty in A Link to the Past as well, and it's been a standard trait for the Hero of Hyrule ever since.

Posted by maian

Who knows, maybe he'll be left handed in the GC version. I'm not complaining.

Posted by Pit

oh no. what terrible news.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Who knows, maybe he'll be left handed in the GC version. I'm not complaining.

So that explains the one month delay. AHAH!

Posted by Klarth

MAKE THE ****ING GAME ADJUSTABLE OR I WILL BOYCOTT