New official trailer

Posted by Klarth

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/movie/lineup.html

Shows off a few new aspects of games! Wii Sports will include boxing and bowling, and there's some Fire Emblem gameplay footage in there. Also, some new footage of Mario Galaxy, Trauma Center, Sonic, Necronesia, Pokémon, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, Warioware, Cooking Mama, and what even looks like a new Puzzle Fighter game... Yay!

Posted by Pit

holy ****, imma get 600 bucks and reserve a lot of ****

Posted by Kit

Wow, I really like it. This is the first trailer that has really appealed to me, this generation. I really want a Wii now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Some of those look like they'll be fun for a couple of days, others look awesome, and others I don't even care about. Still though, nice lineup.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm pretty sure I saw spencers mansion going on in thar!

Posted by TendoAddict

What was that game in between Galaxy and Trama? looked kinda like RE4.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's what I thought it was, the next RE title.

Posted by muffla

Sweet Im gonna reserver most of those.
Mario soccer looks better than the one one the gamecube. (not sain too much )
Mario Galaxy and Exicet Turck both keep lookin better each time I see them.
Trauma center looks exactly the same as the ds. This could be a good thing but i would like to
see a new desiese in this one.
Finally does anybody else think that looked like nintendogs with the dog swimmin in the water?

P.S. if that was RE it looked prety Sweet

Posted by Ant

The two main games that caught my attention were the puzzle game. Looks like it has some sort of combo system, hopefully it'll be like a tetris attack system, or perhaps super puzzle fighter. And then there was the new Fire Emblem, and I noticed it because it looked just like the Gamecube version, boring :(

Overall though, still craploads of games I want.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=TendoAddict]What was that game in between Galaxy and Trama? looked kinda like RE4.

That's a seperate survival horror game, I think it's by Konami. Resi Wii is in the video, but it's only shots of the first mansion.

Posted by s0ul

Necro-Nesia from Spike would be the other survival horror game.

Posted by Bebop

Necro-Nesia looks shocking.

Posted by WackoHater2

This was the first trailer for the Wii that I have seen. It looks pretty cool. Even some of the first person stuff got my attention, and that rarely happens.