Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts headed to DS

Posted by Klarth

[url=http://img44.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-22186/loc451/60462_uporg514051_122_451lo.jpg]Mag scan[/url]

http://www.youmewii.com/2006/09/13/kingdom-hearts-and-final-fantasy-xii-come-to-the-ds-in-a-new-form/

So, that's two new games...

Kingdom Hearts: It's A Wonderful World
[quote]Complete with character designs from Tetsuya Nomura and production from the Kingdom Hearts staff, the game is set in the modern day and will utilize the touchscreen.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
[quote]a Final Fantasy XII spinoff for the DS entitled Revenant Wings. Confirming earlier rumors from the reputable FF7.BLOG that were (presumably forcibly) taken down after their initial posting, the Famitsu scan only displays new Vaan and Penelo designs although more details are sure to follow.

I personally LOVE the character designs of the new KH game - ****loads more than the other three. I'm actually excited.

SE sure are showing a lot of support for the system! Now, when are they going to release Xenosaga 1-2 in the west? :(

Posted by Arcadios

I came. :)
I was seriously expecting the next KH port to come out on the PSP.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Kingdom Hearts: It's A Wonderful World

Didn't Harvest Moon get a title just like this?

Anywho, as long as they're not card-based games, I'll be happy. Sorta.

Posted by Zabuza

Well I think I saw some dance thing on the upper screen of the DS.

Posted by Pit

is it just me, or in KH II Final Mix, those 3 guys at the end, doesn't that look like an Adult Sora with the broken helmet. Maybe this explains why that guy was able to pick up that keyblade at the end of the hidden trailer

Posted by Burrito

It's a Wonderful World isn't a Kingdom Hearts game. It's just made by the same team that made Kingdom Hearts.

There's some info about it here: http://ds.ign.com/articles/732/732511p1.html

Posted by maian

...There's a screen of Sora fighting Cloud, using the Chain of Memories cards. Is that real? Looks like a KH screen, with shopped cards.

Posted by Arcadios

It might be a remake of Chain of Memories for the PS2.
It does have a logo for a Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: Didn't Harvest Moon get a title just like this?

A Wonderful Life.

Quoted post: A Wonderful Life.

Ah shi- close enough.

Posted by Apathetic

Eh is that 2D, I mean I love 2d games and stuff but I was expecting a bit more for the new KH game. Anyways looks decent.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Apathetic: Eh is that 2D, I mean I love 2d games and stuff but I was expecting a bit more for the new KH game. Anyways looks decent.

Its not a KH game.

Posted by Apathetic

Wait, what?

Posted by Klarth

Wait, apparently It's A Wonderful World is by the exact same team behind KH2, but it's not related. Sorry.

The KH focus of the scan is on Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on PS2, which seems to incorporate a new battle system (from what I know of the game).

Quoted post: which seems to incorporate a new battle system (from what I know of the game).

Thank ***.

Posted by Apathetic

Lol. Was KH system that bad? :o

KHII was anyways

Posted by Apathetic

They made KHII different fighting style? How so?

Posted by Klarth

Replaced the ****ty active system thing with cards by the looks of it.

Posted by Arcadios

I heard it was only a minigame.

Posted by Apathetic

Minigames are awesome.

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Klarth][URL="http://img44.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-22186/loc451/60462_uporg514051_122_451lo.jpg"]Mag scan[/URL]

[URL="http://www.youmewii.com/2006/09/13/kingdom-hearts-and-final-fantasy-xii-come-to-the-ds-in-a-new-form/"]http://www.youmewii.com/2006/09/13/kingdom-hearts-and-final-fantasy-xii-come-to-the-ds-in-a-new-form/[/URL]

So, that's two new games...

Kingdom Hearts: It's A Wonderful World

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

I personally LOVE the character designs of the new KH game - ****loads more than the other three. I'm actually excited.

SE sure are showing a lot of support for the system! Now, when are they going to release Xenosaga 1-2 in the west? :(

AH! Yes Square-enix, you are a temptrest. Like a prostitute you spread you're love with everyone (Sony, Nintendo,Microsoft), you port system exclusives across the lines to all the competetors and end the end. You leave system exclusive fans (or people who cant afford all the systems) unable to play the sequels to there favorite final fantasy or Kingdom hearts game....Thank *** I have money:D .

Hey klarth About that Xenosaga thing, what do you mean by that? I have Xenosaga I,I I & as of saturday III and you know I live here in the west. All three of the playStation 2 games are out here in the west. Are you talking about the animes, some other game or are you talking about West Eruope? If I so then I can understand THAT, but
Either way what do you mean by that particular statment?

Posted by maian

I'm not too excited for FFXII DS. Normally, when a FF is released for a Nintendo console these days, it's a spin-off of the series, and doesn't hold near as mush as what I expect. Mind you, some of these have been great (FFTA), but well, not what I'm looking for. =/

Where's the solid RPGs that contain good characters and stories? Y'know, something with a beginning, middle, and end. ;|

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Where's the solid RPGs that contain good characters and stories? Y'know, something with a beginning, middle, and end. ;|

5 Advance and 6 Advance will be out before the end of the year. :cookie:

Posted by Burrito

Quoting maian: Where's the solid RPGs that contain good characters and stories? Y'know, something with a beginning, middle, and end. ;|

What about It's a Wonderful World?

Posted by maian

Quoting Zeta: 5 Advance and 6 Advance will be out before the end of the year. :cookie:

remakes. :(

Of course, I'd be lying if I said I'm not completely hyped about FFVI for GBA. :)

But I want something new that has the calibur, or at least feel of those games. :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Cruxis]Hey klarth About that Xenosaga thing, what do you mean by that? I have Xenosaga I,I I & as of saturday III and you know I live here in the west. All three of the playStation 2 games are out here in the west. Are you talking about the animes, some other game or are you talking about West Eruope? If I so then I can understand THAT, but
Either way what do you mean by that particular statment?

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Klarth][IMG]http://www.ncsxshop.com/images/products/large/0306/xenosaga_ds.jpg[/IMG]

HOLY ****!

I'm importing!....now off to ebay to pick up one of those Japaness to french or english Dictonary's!

Posted by SoraRoxas321

If u were to look at the scan one part from the secret ending of KHIIwith the 3 ppl in the armor. But that pic shows that one of the people in the armor is Sora... sorry that this is a bit off topic just had to point it out ^_^.