open to anyone

Posted by Kiyoshi

they started without me in a battle that was opened to me!
so who wants to join?i made a new character.
when someone joins they pick who does intro.
my person shall be Soara

Posted by Kit

OoC: I've got nothing better to do, I may as well have a go, my character will be Kit. You do the intro.

Posted by Twilight Chick

May I be in? The reason for my thread was to fight you, but no! You had to drop out!

Posted by Kit

You can fight her instead, I'm sick so I probably won't be able to think of anything for a while.

Posted by Dragon X

My purpose was to finally battle against both of you so i'm going to battle in here as well. Don't take to long to start!

Posted by Twilight Chick

Aida comes on every other weekend. I think shes comeing on this weekend.

Posted by Dragon X

okay i'll wait

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

You know you can't wait.

Posted by Dragon X

don't tempt me

Posted by Henro

Hi, i know your still waitin to start but mind if i join???

Posted by Twilight Chick

Sorry Henro, but this is just for me, DX, and Aida. Maybe in another battle.

Let the kid join. What's the worst he can do? Maybe I should join instead and make it a 2-on-2 or a fatal four way.

Quoting Dragon X: don't tempt me

You know I'm right, DX.

Posted by Kiyoshi

hi glad you didnt start without me this time seeing as i made this battle.and takuya no temptation when it comes to me when i join a battle you can be sure it will be remembered by the participants and those watching.
when you settle whose in or not ill make the intro agreed?oh by the way ill use my new character soara

Posted by Dragon X

I say put T.K. in

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ok. T.K's. in. But only cuz he's one of my best friends.

Posted by Dragon X

Quoting Rika Nonaka: Ok. T.K's. in. But only cuz he's one of my best friends.

fatal four-way?

Posted by Twilight Chick

sure. or we could have 2 on 2. BF/GF vs. BF/GF?

Quoting Rika Nonaka: sure. or we could have 2 on 2. BF/GF vs. BF/GF?

ou agreed to the fatal four. Sounds dangerous.
2 on 2/ BF & GF vs BF & GF?!? *raises eebrow*

Posted by Twilight Chick

Yeah... I thought you were going out with Aida. Me and Dragon X vs you and Aida. That's what I meant.

I knew what you meant. When will she be on? She has to kick it off.

Posted by Kiyoshi

im here so lets get started.waaaiiiittt,before we do i need tk's character name so i can do this properly.

T.K's character name is Hiro Nova "Raider X".

Posted by Kiyoshi

alright lets get started.
Soara and Raider X were walking down a sunny deserted beach.
"So that's how i got away but Inuyasha died."Explained Soara.
(yeah Inuyasha had to die Rika lol)
"whoa you've been through a lot and they're still chasing you?"
"yeah.but i only got away because Gallabatorix's son let me out."
all of a sudden two people came running up out of nowhere in front of Soara and Raider X
soara froze she didn't know all of Gallabatorix's men.these people could have been some of them.Raider X knew exactly what she was thinking.
"who are you?What do you want?"he demanded.

"This is none of you business, Nova!!" shouted Gallabatorix's gaurd. I stood there geared up ready to fight. "We're here for the girl!!" shouted the other guard. "Are those guys your friends?" I said to Soara. "No!!" she said "Those two are after me!!" *beep beep beep* "What that sound?!?!?" shouted the guards. "Yeah, what is it?" asked Soara. "It's my watch" I said. "Funny", she said, "I don't remember seeing you with a watch on." I look down at my watch to see why it was beeping. "The Pheonix and G-Cyclone are ready for transmission", I said, "the Cloaking Device and Light Shield are waiting for activation." "Phoenix......G-Cyclone?" she said puzzled "What are those?" "Gadgets," I said. "I'm tired of waiting!!" shouted the guard. "Hand over the girl!!" shouted the other guard. "Soara, this is your decision," I said "Should we fight or should we flee?" "Flee?" she said puzzled. "Flee is another way to say run away," I said, "Are you sure about this?" She looked at me as if I already knew the answer. I stared back at the guards waiting for them to make the wrong move. "Think long and hard about your decision," I said, "Either we fight or flee."

Posted by Kiyoshi

''i would much rather fight remind these guys who i am."Replied Soara.then she pulled out the stone of marguaco.
"what is that!?"asked Raider X.
"the secret of my power.Fire Storm!"Soara shouted as she rose in the air.Raider X noticed the stone seemed to stick to the exact center of her hand.and he could help but notice the raging inferno coming from the stone.

I have a feeling that Rika will log-in tomorrow so I going to set the theme for her entrance. If she doesn't show up, we will have to wait for her or make this a 1-on-1 bout.

Seeing Soara luanching her attack, I jumped out of the way for my safety and to prepare for an attack. I could see that the guards trapped in the vortex of Soara's Fire Storm. "I not letting you have all the fun, Soara!" I said to myself. I kneeled down and place my right hand on the ground. "Ground Break!!" I shouted. The ground crumbled underneath them and they feel right into a small crater that I made by focusing a small amount of spirit energy. At the time of the guards fall, Soara stopped her attack and remained floating above me. "Wow!" she said in amazement. The sky started the grow dark as I focused my energy. The clouds started swirling and made a large opening that made the heavenly bodies visuable. "This is your final resting place!" I shouted "Meteor Shower!!" From the opening of the sky, a shower of stars bombarded the bodies of the fallen guards. *screams*..."Watch where you are aiming that attack of yours!!!" Soara shouted as she dodged my attack. I stopped my attack and Soara landed beside me. She looked down into the crater just to see the spot where the guards laid was nothing more than a vapor spot. "I hope I didn't hurt you with my attack," I said. She shooked her head. "I'm okay, Hiro!" she said "Hi-Five!!" I stopped looking into the crater and I turned around to see her hand in the air. "What is this Hi-Five you speak of?" I asked. She smiled then giggled. With her other hand, she grabbed me by the wrist and raised my hand to the hand she was held in the air. "This is a Hi-Five, Nova" she said "Don't forget it, k!!" "I won't!" I said. In the coner of my eye, I could see a girl approaching us. She's a red-headed girl with shades and a gray trench coat that stopped at her ankles. "Who is this mysterious girl?" I said to myself.

Posted by Twilight Chick

The girl lifted her sunglasses on top of her head. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I don't think a name is important right now. You'll find out sooner or later. But this..."[/COLOR] A yellow fox appeared beside her. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"This is Renamon. She packs a powerful punch, so watch your step."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"What are you talking about? We don't want to fight!"[/COLOR] said Raider X. [COLOR=Blue]"Yeah, what do you want with us!?"[/COLOR] Soara demanded. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Well I guess you could call me the 'bad guy'. My master, Hao, sent me to take out some kid and his friends. He said you'd be a peice of cake to beat, but I'm guessing you must be tough if he sent me to battle."[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]"But we don't want to battle!"[/COLOR] yelled Soara. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"You're so pathetic! Are you scared!? Too afraid to fight my Digimon!?"[/COLOR]

"Digimon?!?!" I said to myself. "Are we going to battle?" asked the mysterious girl. "We don't want any trouble," Soara said. "Who are you?" I asked "Where are you from?" "Lookie, Renamon!" the mysterious girl said "I'm being interviewed!" "Why do you want to fight?" I asked. "One question at a time, Lover Boy!" the mysterious girl said "I know you like me?!?!. The mysterious girl winked at me. "Enough of this foolishness!" I shouted. "Does this mean that you don't want my phone number?!" the mysterious girl said. "I said enough!!" I shouted. "Why are all the cute boys so hot-headed?" the mysterious asked. "Go away!" shouted Soara. "You broke my heart, Hiro Nova!" the mysterious girl said "Now I must destroy you for dissing me!!" "Very well than!!" I said "Lets fight!!" Surprised, Soara looked up at me. "Please tell me you kidding?" Soara asked with concern. "You made the right choice, Hiro!!" the mysterious girl said "Renamon!!" Upon calling her name, the yellow fox made several steps forward from where she was standing waiting on her commands to fight. "And another thing," I said "I'm not a big fan of sarcasm!"

Posted by Dragon X

A mysterious figure dressed in black suddenly apeared before them.Who are you?said Soara.The Boy in black just smiled and reached for a giant key that was on his back. I have no name,but my codename is DX.However you won't be alive long enough to remember that.DX pulled forth a giant black key wiht a red handle.He looked at the little girl wearing the shades.Your digimon ,she seems strongDX dissapeared and seemed to materialize next to The red headed girl
You better prepare for battle!

Posted by Twilight Chick

The girl just looked at DX then looked back at Raider X and Soara. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"My master said to take you two out so thats what I'm gonna do. Renamon, you know what to do."[/COLOR] Renamon jumped into the air and spun around 3 times. She then came down at Raider X and kicked him in the chest. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Is that all you've got?"[/COLOR] he asked. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"No. Me and Renamon are just getting started!"[/COLOR] She took off her coat revealing a tee with a broken heart. It was just an ordinary outfit that had no armor what so ever. [COLOR=Blue]"I sure hope you're not fighting!?"[/COLOR] Soara said surprized. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Don't worry, I'm not. My name is Rika Nonaka, the Digimon Queen."[/COLOR] She held up a card and slid it through what she called a digivice. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Digimodify! Digivolution activate!"[/COLOR] D-I-G-I-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N! Renamon was raised into the air. Then a blue ball of data appeared around her. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Renamon Digivolve to... Kyubimon!"[/COLOR] The data ball disappeared and a yellow fox landed on all four feet. Rika turned towards DX. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"My master didn't say anything about you. Are you on an evil team too?"[/COLOR]

"Evil team?!" I said. "Yeah!" Rika said "Problem!?" I slightly crouched down getting ready to make a swift sword attack. I carefully eyed to girl to find a place to attack. "I'll just make a warning attack," I said to myself. I swiftly drew my sword to attack but my attack was blocked. "What the...?!?" I said to myself. My attack was blocked by DX. He blocked my sword attack with a giant key. I withdrew my sword, stood up straight, and made eye contact with DX. The young boy smiled at me and said "This is my keyblade." "You must be an experienced swordsman?" he asked "You have such a good attacking stance and quite the attack too!" The young boy continued to smile as if he didn't notice what was going on. "You're not all that bad yourself," I said. "Stop it, you're embarassing me!" DX said laughing "I thought I wasn't going to block your attack!!" DX continued laughing. "Whatever!!" Rika said. "Behold!" I said. I started to gather up my spirit energy to make a spirit attack. "Was is it?!?" Rika asked "What is he doing?!?" "That aura is his spirit enery!" Kyubimon said. "Shock Wave!!" I shouted launching my spirit attack. The attack blew Rika, Kyubimon, and DX into a cave wall. "Please tell me you didn't kill them?" Soara asked "They're not moving. "No," I said "the attack only blew them away." I noticed that Kyubimon and DX were lying against wall but Rika was in DX's arms as if he was saving her from colliding with wall. "Hiro, they're not moving!!" Soara said. In the corner of my eye, I saw tears going down her cheek. "Don't cry!" I said "They're still alive!" "How can you prove?!" she asked. "I can't!" I said. I closed my eyes and started to meditate. "I can hear their heart beats," I said to myself "they're very much alive."

Posted by Twilight Chick

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Thanks for the save but I can take care of myself. As for you Kyubimon, I'm not too immpressed."[/COLOR] She pointed to Raider X and Soara. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"We've taken down far more powerful people than this Kyubimon! Get up now! I said GET UP!!"[/COLOR] Kyubimon slowly got up off the ground. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Digmodify!"[/COLOR] Rika lifted another card up and slid it through the digivice. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Hyper chip activate!"[/COLOR] Kyubimon started running fast. She sped around the areana. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"That's more like it. Attack active!"[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Dragon Wheel!"[/COLOR] She span in a circle and hit Soara.

"Soara!!!" I shouted. Soara fell down on her knees in pain. I kneeled down to help her back up. "Raider X!!" she said weakly. Soara passed out in my arms but I could tell she will be ok. I laid her lifeless body down on the ground. I stood up a faced Rika. "Weakling!!" Rika said. "I will make you pay!!" I shouted. "Oh, really!!" Rika said sarcastically "How much?!?!" "Your life!!" I said. I pointed my hand at Soara. I put up a spirit barrier around her body. "This should keep you safe until you come to," I said to myself. The sky grew dark as I focused my energy. The clouds started swirling and made a large opening that made the heavenly bodies visuable. "Meteor Shower!!" I shouted. From the opening in the sky, stars fell through. It bombarded Rika, Kyubimon, and DX. I started to have a flashback. "Please tell me you didn't kill them?!" Soara said in my flashback "They're not moving." I stopped my attack and discovered the three on the ground. DX was laying faced down with his keyblade protecting his head. Renamon was shielding Rika with her own body. "I didn't!!" I said to myself. "Please tell me you didn't kill them?!?" That question started to ring through my mind. I held me head in disbelief. "Soara, I didn't!!!" I said "I know they're still alive!!"

Posted by Dragon X

I'm not on an evil team.I just want the memory capsule on that girls neck
DX smiled as he apearede from the smoke. DX rushed to Raider X driving the hilt of his keyblade into Raider's sternum. He kneeled on the floor gasping for air.DX lifted Raider off the ground by his neck. What's the matter? DX took Raider and threw him onto the ground with tremendous force.Raider's body hit the ground creating a small crater.
DX Sttood back as his hand strated glow purple. You're not going to stand in my way. Shadow beam! A Beam of dark energy shot out of DX's hand and hit Hiro at full force.DX smiled as Raide's burned and bruied body flew through the air.

[COLOR=White]DX, fashionably late people miss out on all the fun!! Don't worry! I'll fix your reply so that the battle may stay on task.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]Dragon X's edited reply= I struggled slowly to my feet because I was in pain. I looked up to see Raider X holding his head but he stopped holding his head when I got up. "What is your problem, Raider X!?!?" I shouted "I just wanted the memory capsule around the girl's neck!" I quickly rushed at Raider X with a blind fury. I attacked Raider X in the sternum with me keyblade. Raider X kneeled down placing hand on his sternum gasping and coughing for air. I then grabbed Raider X by the throat and slammed him on the ground with tremendous force. The force of my slam cause a small crater. I jumped back to make my final attack. I could still here Raider X gasping and coughing. My hand started to glow purple to prepare for my Shadow Beam attack. Raider X stood up holding his chest still gasping and coughing. "You're not going to stand in my way! I said "Shadow Beam!!" A beam of dark energy shot from my hand and it hit Raider X with full force. I smiled as I watched Raider X's soaring through the sky burning. I turned towards Rika's direction and dashed to her. I could see that Rika was ok. "We don't have to worry about him," I said. "We!?!" Rika said "I didn't need your help!" "Sure!" I said. "I'm not some kid who needs help from people!!" Rika shouted "I could have taken him by myself!!" Rika raised her hand and slap me across the face. "Whatever," I said "I just here for the memory capsule." "Whatever!" Rika said.[/COLOR]

Posted by Kiyoshi

soara came to just in time to just as RAider x was about to be hit with shadow beam.i put a force field around him and sent him flying and made it look as if he were on fire.
he got up slowly and came over to me.
"thanks for throwing me like that!"he shouted sarcastically.
"well i had to make it look real!Fire storm!"soara shouted.another wave of fire shot from her hands and caught Rika and DX by surprise.they were totally unprepared for the wave of flames coming at them.it hit full force.when she stopped DX's keyblade was a steaming pile of melted metal.DX and Rika lay still for more than a minute.Raider x and soara walked off into the sunset.the battle was theirs.

Posted by Kiyoshi

soara came to just in time to just as RAider x was about to be hit with shadow beam.i put a force field around him and sent him flying and made it look as if he were on fire.
he got up slowly and came over to me.
"thanks for throwing me like that!"he shouted sarcastically.
"well i had to make it look real!Fire storm!"soara shouted.another wave of fire shot from her hands and caught Rika and DX by surprise.they were totally unprepared for the wave of flames coming at them.it hit full force.when she stopped DX's keyblade was a steaming pile of melted metal.DX and Rika lay still for more than a minute.Raider x and soara walked off into the sunset.the battle was theirs.

i started it i finished it good battle everyone

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ooc: you always have to have the last move, don't you? My gosh Aida. Kyubimon wasn't even hurt that badly! Don't you read?

Oh no! Somebody doesn't like to read!! *points at Aida* Reading is the basic building block to a good education.

Posted by Dragon X

ooc: wasn't Aida unconcious and behind a barrier?

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Dragon X: ooc: wasn't Aida unconcious and behind a barrier?

My point exactly. She likes to read, she just always has to defeat people in one hit.

Quoting Dragon X: ooc: wasn't Aida unconcious and behind a barrier?

You're correct.

Quoting Me: "Soara!!!" I shouted. Soara fell down on her knees in pain. I kneeled down to help her back up. "Raider X!!" she said weakly. Soara passed out in my arms but I could tell she will be ok. I laid her lifeless body down on the ground. I pointed my hand at Soara. [COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3]I put up a spirit barrier around her body. "This should keep you safe until you come to,"[/SIZE][/COLOR] I said to myself.

I proved your point.