im in ur cybar orientaion, browsing ur vgc

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, so apparently my school feels the need to teach me how to use a computer. As if I didnt spend almost all of my time on one anyway.:/

so now im in teh library, bypassing "security measures", and postin on DA. I almost tried to get to 4chan, but i didnt want someone to look over my shoulder and ask why there was mud on the dicks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

im in the back corner. on the screens in front of me i see 5 myspace pages, 3 facebook pages, and 2 yahoo pages.

i hate people my age

Posted by mis0

VGC is hardly smarter than Myspace.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes, but it allows me to feel nonconformist.

Posted by Roger Smith

At least here, other ppl will edit your posts to make any situation funny. At myspace, when you post you get aids. Big difference.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol orientation.

srsly, what kid doesn't know how to use a computer?

Posted by Lord of Spam

well, it was more of a "durrrr this iz da library WE HAVE BOOKS!!1!" type thing.

The TRUELY depressing thing was that this morning, in my college algebra class, the teacher had to stop and show some people how to use a TI83. Like, basic things like using parenthesis and stuff. It was pathetic.

Isn't there a reason colleges have standards?

Posted by sniper

how do i exponential regressioned

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Isn't there a reason colleges have standards?

wut iz community college

Posted by maian

I have to take a computer class, but I can't get on the internets because the teacher has this master screen that shows the screen of everyone. He remotely shuts off your computer if you get on. So it sux. :(:(:(

Posted by Apathetic

Im taking a digital design class, and since im legit its actually new to me. Yeah **** you guys :mad:

Posted by Linko_16

We have a "required" course for freshmen in our high school, Computer Applications or something, to teach you how to use Microsoft office crap since you use a lot of it for classes. Every keyboard in the school has, like, a little symbol on "ctrl," then the same symbol and "Cut" on the "x" key, et cetera. Needless to say, I completely skipped this course without penalty just like everyone else in my family... they just call it required so people who don't have computers in their home have more of a reason not to breeze over it.

Last year I took 3D Modeling, and this year I'm taking 2D Graphic Art, both of which have the same teacher in the same classroom. It's easier this year, since I already know how to use Photoshop for the most part (3DS Max was a huge ***** to figure out, but I got the hang of it). The really great part is, obviously, spending all the free time you have online, but what really annoys me are the kids who just slap something crappy together so they do nothing but play games pretty much 95% of the time. I have to sit next to this annoying kid who is really intense about solitare, always going "Come on, I need that red five!! Yes, I won!! I'm the master!!" Calm down, dip****, no one cares about you and your solitare game.

I couldn't make it to VGC last year because it was blocked, but everything must have been reset... though I haven't actually come here anyway, since the last thing I need is to scroll over censored hentai or whatever here in DA and get in trouble.

Posted by Lord of Spam

(muddy dicks)

Quoted post: wut iz community college

that would do it

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]We have a "required" course for freshmen in our high school, Computer Applications or something, to teach you how to use Microsoft office crap since you use a lot of it for classes. Every keyboard in the school has, like, a little symbol on "ctrl," then the same symbol and "Cut" on the "x" key, et cetera. Needless to say, I completely skipped this course without penalty just like everyone else in my family... they just call it required so people who don't have computers in their home have more of a reason not to breeze over it.

Last year I took 3D Modeling, and this year I'm taking 2D Graphic Art, both of which have the same teacher in the same classroom. It's easier this year, since I already know how to use Photoshop for the most part (3DS Max was a huge ***** to figure out, but I got the hang of it). The really great part is, obviously, spending all the free time you have online, but what really annoys me are the kids who just slap something crappy together so they do nothing but play games pretty much 95% of the time. I have to sit next to this annoying kid who is really intense about solitare, always going "Come on, I need that red five!! Yes, I won!! I'm the master!!" Calm down, dip****, no one cares about you and your solitare game.

I couldn't make it to VGC last year because it was blocked, but everything must have been reset... though I haven't actually come here anyway, since the last thing I need is to scroll over censored hentai or whatever here in DA and get in trouble.
[/COLOR]
lolz, this makes me think of my school, as we're technically a vocational school with four pathways: Engineering/Electronics, Graphic Arts, Networking, and Programming.

Most of the dumber kids go Graphic Arts because it's easiest. sry linko

and anyways, I went Engineering/Electronics cause it's cool.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

[IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7108/flukelx0.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Lord of Spam

and measured in ohms

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam]and measured in ohms

si, which is convenient because the picture I found is on the resistance setting.