Idea my sister and I had.

Posted by Delilah

Okay, even though we are WAY too old to be trick-or-treating, we're going anyway, this Halloween. We are both going as Solid Snake. We wanted something that they (the candy-givers) would not be able to see our faces or our height in. So, we are both going to get cardboard bokes and paintball guns. We'll cut holes in the boxes big enough to fit the noses of our guns through, and our hands. When we ring the door bell, we'll drop down under the boxes and stick our hands and guns out to recieve candy, and will not leave until the people shut their doors.
That, and, since our mother is making us take our little sister this year, we thought we might as well get candy, too. I just thought I'd share this wonderful idea with the rest of VGC.

:bounce:

Posted by sniper

You can't be older than sixteen years.

Posted by Delilah

How do you know?

Posted by Raptor

Solid Snake sucks.

Posted by The Judge

Pointing only the noses of guns, concealing the fact that they're paintball guns and making them look like real guns, at random strangers is a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking retarded idea.

Also, you're never too old to trick or treat. Hell, I'm doing it this year.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Raptor: Solid Snake sucks.

How could you say that? =;.;=

I'm too old for Halloween, but I'm not too old for cosplay. I'm going to be Oboro Iga from Basilisk at the next convention.

Posted by Klarth

Anyone over the age of eight is far too old for this ****.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Raptor: Solid Snake sucks.

Only cuz he isn't a real snake. If he was, you'd be in love with him.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Anyone over the age of eight is far too old for this ****.

21 and still going strong. lol bridget.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, like Judge said. You should be careful of the whole gun thing. You'll have to make them obviously fake. Nice idea though, I suppose.

Posted by Slade

I think just going in a cardboard box is one of the best ideas ever. In fact, I'm willing to say that it's second best behind Vamp in a Bridget suit. So I suggest just getting a cardboard box used to deliver oranges and use that.

I might be going this year, but only if a group of friends are. No clue as to what I'll wear.

Posted by higbvuyb

Unfortunately, many people are too ignorant to know who solid snake is, so they won't understand.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Slade: I think just going in a cardboard box is one of the best ideas ever.

It's cool to see some blonde dude dressed up at a convention just wearing a box that says "lol nekkid raiden". Just a cardboard box is lame.

Quoted post: Unfortunately, many people are too ignorant to know who solid snake is, so they won't understand.

And even less know who Bridget is. That's not stopping me though!

Quoted post:
It's cool to see some blonde dude dressed up at a convention just wearing a box that says "lol nekkid raiden".

Oh jesus, this is the greatest thing I've ever heard.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Klarth: Anyone over the age of eight is far too old for this ****.

Obviously a solid snake owned the **** out of you when trick or treating and you hated it ever since.

lol nah he's just british

Posted by Hyper

I haven't missed a year yet since I started when I was two or whatever, but I don't know if I'm gonna do it this year considering I might have a job/all my friends have jobs. I went in a cardboard box a couple years ago with Spongebob drawn on the front.

Posted by Delilah

Eh, I guess we should use toy guns instead of paintball guns. People might freak out.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: lol nah he's just british

And, thusly, I hate everything.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Ladydragonrider: Eh, I guess we should use toy guns instead of paintball guns. People might freak out.

Even better, use real guns and shoot them if they don't give you anything.