Nazi game?

Posted by Killer Jordo

I was walking to class and over heard the kids behind me. Once of them said that a nazi video game was made. And released on PS2, GC, and XBOX. Is this true? Or BS?

Posted by Axis

Fall of Liberty is the only game that springs to mind. But that's coming out for next generation consoles.

[IMG]http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1551/1157031166.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Hyper

...Wow, those are good graphics.

I guess this is an appropriate time if there ever was one to post this old masterpiece of mine:

Must've made it a couple years ago.

Posted by Axis

That's just a mock up image. But they are aiming for graphics close to that. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

On the screen (if that's what it is) from Fall of Liberty, is that a black guy on the far left? I thought nazis didn't care for that whole racial diversity stuff.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Prince Shondronai:
On the screen (if that's what it is) from Fall of Liberty, is that a black guy on the far left? I thought nazis didn't care for that whole racial diversity stuff.

Looks like a shadow to me.

Posted by Delilah

Dude, that's just a shadow. And I doubt any game company has the balls to do a pro-Nazi videogame. Not yet, anyway, though, people have become more daring, over the years, with what they put in games.

:bounce:

Posted by Random

WE MUST ALL BUY THIS GAME.. GOTY 2006.. AND WE MUST GATHER TOGETHER AND EXTERMINATE THE n00bs!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

BloodRayne

Posted by Klarth

WOLFEN-****ING-STEIN.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Call of Duty. Get online and you can play as the Germans. I know I do :cookie:

Posted by GameMiestro

Medal of Honor: European Assault.

You got your krieg on my marine!

Posted by Fate

Fall of Liberty sounds like it could be good. Hopefully it's not some other stupid war game.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote]Medal of Honor: European Assault isn't great.

So? You can play as Nazis, and that bazooka is totally awesome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Call of Duty. Get online and you can play as the Germans. I know I do :cookie:

I remember thinking that the germans had the best guns, but i LOVED that sniper rifle in the russian stages.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'm talking pure nazis. Like you have to assasinate black people and stuff. You have to keep jew camps in order. Anything? Or are they BSing?

Posted by Axis

I'm pretty sure they're bull****ting you. If not, then you would have heard this everywhere by now.

Quoted post: I remember thinking that the germans had the best guns, but i LOVED that sniper rifle in the russian stages.

They do. I pretty much use the MP44 on just about every map except for the sniper maps.

Quoted post: I'm talking pure nazis. Like you have to assasinate black people and stuff. You have to keep jew camps in order. Anything? Or are they BSing?

... no one would ever make that game.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ACtually, there was a game made by a group of white supremacists where you had to go around killing mionrities, gays, and non chrisitans, but it obviously wasnt a published game. they had it on some website or something.

but considering that the person is retarded enough to talkt o jordo, im guessing that they're are either an outright liar like him, or a total ****wit moron.

And yeah, mp44 all the way baby.

Quoted post: ACtually, there was a game made by a group of white supremacists where you had to go around killing mionrities, gays, and non chrisitans, but it obviously wasnt a published game. they had it on some website or something.

yeah, I'm sure there's one on the net. But published on a console? Never in our life time.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Hyper:

He looks like the Joker.

Hyper, I think the negative feedback I got was for the image of hitler, proudly proclaiming his sony fanboyitute to the world, not for the perfectly reasonable question about an afro-american appearing in the ranks of the mighty conquerors of America, there.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Prince Shondronai: Hyper, I think the negative feedback I got was for the image of hitler, proudly proclaiming his sony fanboyitute to the world, not for the perfectly reasonable question about an afro-american appearing in the ranks of the mighty conquerors of America, there.

Oh, right, that'd explain it. I was scrolling up, not down, so I didn't even realize it was your post with the big Hitler picture. :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Is Fall of Liberty the one where Churchill gets killed by the cab instead of surviving? I heard something about that the other day; seems intriguing.

If it were made by sony, he'd be killed by a giant German crab, which would be in keeping with the historical period.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Prince Shondronai: If it were made by sony, he'd be killed by a giant German crab, which would be in keeping with the historical period.

haha so witty.

Also, fall of liberty will be great. Somewhat like the premise of freedom fighters.

Posted by Last Fog

This game is not pro-Nazi so I don't see the big deal. You're still on the allies side just like the other 3454325 WWII games made in the past few years. Its just putting a new spin on things.

Posted by GameMiestro

Nazi themed Counter Strike would be awesome. Who wouldn't enjoy leading hostages to gas chambers while evading fire from the counter-nazis?

Quoted post: Nazi themed Counter Strike would be awesome.

it's basically search and destroy from CoD2.

Posted by Klarth

Or, for a comparison a little closer to home, Day of Defeat.

like anyone played that **** =p