Cooking Mama

Posted by Dexter

Cooking Mama comes out tomorrow. Anyone else looking forward to this game? I know I am. It has that innovation that I've recently found to be quite compelling. Nintendo has been moving in a unique way lately and I'm really satisfied with the results. Maybe they are simply moving in a more feminine way. Either way, I'm liking it. Cooking in reality, just like taking care of dogs, is exceptionally enjoyable for me, so I'm expecting to be entertained by this game. Perhaps I'll learn a few new recipes that I can use in reality. I hear there will also be a version released on the Wii. This game shouldn't have a high price tag on it. Probably around 20 dollars, like Brain Age.

Posted by Arczu

[Font=TImes New Roman]Well I have not seen anything about the game, though I heard some talk about it over the weekend. I would kinda scoff a bit if they ask too much for it. But I hear that the games will consist of a lot of recipies that are from Japanese culture or a lot of other things.

I mean, I never played a cooking game before, so I don't know what to say about it untill I see it.
[/font]