Nothing Lasts ... But Nothing is Lost

Posted by Raptor

This album, released in 2005 by Shpongle, just captures it all. It's got elements of ambient, techno, trance, world-beat, Latin, psychedelic, jazz, dub, and IDM, among other genres, and it's like listening to a dream. There are 20 tracks in all, and they all fade in and out of each other as a continuous stream of brilliant, truly dreamy and atmospheric music. Highly recommended for Sphongle fans, and even those that have never heard Shpongle before. I can hardly recommend one track over any others because they are all so excellent, but at the very least check out "Botanical Dimensions" or "Schnitzl'd in the Negev" to see what you think.

Posted by Corrupt

I'll open up Soulseek and get to it straight away, as I've been wanting to hear this album for quite a while too. And I have to ask, how does it compare to the likes of, oh say... Tales of the Inexpressible? If it's as good or even better than that album, I'm positive I'll love this one.

Are you Shpongled? I sure as hell am.

Posted by Raptor

As good as its predecessor was, I like it better. Way better.

Posted by Stalolin

More Shpongle? After becoming infatuated with their music when Corrupt placed them in his signature I've been enjoying them loads.

Certainly getting this album.