WooHoo fight tomorrow.

Posted by Killer Jordo

SO basically I have to fight tomorrow. Basically this is how it happened. It started at 10 mintue break at school this morning. Me, Ben(best mate), Ryan(Other best mate) and Brody (another mate) we were just bull-sh[COLOR="#FF9933"]itting[/COLOR] around before our next class. Then this kid named Tanner, and a group of 20 people that he gathered in the hall's to come watch. Tanner walked up to Ben and said "Hey punk! You think you're so cool don't you? If you think you're so strong why don't you fight me bi[COLOR="#FF9933"]tch[/COLOR]." Ben stood their kind of in awe and replied "Walk away Tanner and stop being an idiot" Then James walked up to us(James is Tanner's best friend) and pushed me up to the wall and said to me "Yeah you can join us and get your *** miracle whipped." I then replied "Wow James that must of been hard to think of." Then Ben out of no where said "Tomorrow, at the Laird(elementary school) soccer field then. We'll kick your ***" Tanner and James then walked away. And the crowd of 20 people dispersed to go on with their ordinary lives. The first thing I did was turn to Ben and I said "Ben what the hell did you just do? You just included me! First 5 day's and you've gotten me into a fight. What the hell are you thinking?" Then Ben said "I was hoping you wouldn't be a pussy and back me up" Then I said "You're lucky I know you." Then we went to class. After school, me and Ben went to his house and practiced fighting in his mini gym in his basement.(His basement is awsome, bench press, full sets of weights, treadmill, and those ounching sacks).

So tomorrow I'm either gonna get my *** kicked, kick someones ***, or both will happen. Or MAYBE they won't show. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

Posted by Delilah

Good luck.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Ladydragonrider: Good luck.

Thank you.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You'll get your *** kicked or be involved in your typical middle school fight. That being: two pussies wailing on each other without having any clue as to how to properly punch someone. Enjoy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

If its serious, which I doubt, just fill a sock with about a pound of pennies and hit them with it once. If you can swing AT ALL and connect, chances are they wont **** with you ever again.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: You'll get your *** kicked or be involved in your typical middle school fight. That being: two pussies wailing on each other without having any clue as to how to properly punch someone. Enjoy.

I actually know how to throw a proper punch. I prefer to street box. Sadly everyone just runs at you trying to slap you >.<

And LoS you just made me laugh my *** off.

Quoted post: I actually know how to throw a proper punch. I prefer to street box. Sadly everyone just runs at you trying to slap you >.<

Chances are you have no ****ing clue what you're doing.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: Chances are you have no ****ing clue what you're doing.

Chances are you have no ****ing clue about me and my style of fighting. I used to box so I hate cheap shots.

Chances are you have no ****ing clue what you're doing in a school-yard fight. It will be a pathetic display of mass faggotry.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: Chances are you have no ****ing clue what you're doing. The fight will be a disaster.

Chances are you have no ****ing clue that I used to box(until I got fat :() So I can fight. It might be a disaster though.

Shut up, fatty. It will be a disaster.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Shut up lerper. It will be a disaster.

Arn't we having so much fun Vamp?

Posted by Xenos

So what are the plans of taking them on?

Posted by TendoAddict

Cant you see its putting you down so you will prove him wrong and thus by he's making you better?

Or maybe it will just be a wussy fight, get sent down to the office and get a 3 day suspension.

Either way good luck with you and you "stlye" of fighting.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Xuphansa: So what are the plans of taking them on?

A few punches etc. I actually want to do a jumping punch or running kick. It would look pretty sweet.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: A few punches etc. I actually want to do a jumping punch or running kick. It would look pretty sweet.

k, you're going to get your harbls kicked.

Life is not a fantasy sir.

I concur. Tape that ****.

Posted by brownoystercult

Kick his ***. Have a friend record the fight. Post it on youtube.

Posted by Poco

Pretend it's like maple story and there is a chance you could win.

Actually no. KJ, if you look like what i magine you looking like, then there is no way you will win.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seriously, just sit back and dont fight. Let them hit you a few times, then BAM penny sock to the chest. Chances are a good hit will knock the wind out of them in one hit. And if you drop the biggest guy there, the rest are likely to back off. So you MIGHT be able to look like total badass by getting the entire group to back off with one blow.

But you're a fat retarded little idiot, so chances are it will end up with the two of you on the ground pulling each others hair.

Posted by brownoystercult

Okay, more seriously: Be smart. I really DON'T know if you're being serious or not, but if this really is the case. Just don't fight back. Sometimes it takes more guts to not fight then to fight, so forget about looking like the "hardass jock" or whatever. Just DON'T fight. It's over a stupid reason to start with, and it just isn't worth it in the end. If he does manage to lay some on you, just **** it, he'll get his punishment, go home, cry to his mom and then YOU win.

I used to get in a ton of small fights when I was a little younger, but they never went anywhere, and most of the time we "made up" a week later. Especially since you're in Middle School, just **** IT. It really isn't worth it.

Posted by maian

..Are you in middle school? That's pretty funny. These "fights" are just an attempt to look badical and results in fail by faggish tackling and slapping. If you did take boxing, chances are, it won't help anyway. "Fights" typically result in 2 minute struggles, and nothing really ever comes of it.

Whatever, good luck.

Quoted post: ..Are you in middle school? That's pretty funny. These "fights" are just an attempt to look badical and results in fail by faggish tackling and slapping. If you did take boxing, chances are, it won't help anyway. "Fights" typically result in 2 minute struggles, and nothing really ever comes of it.

Bingo. You're not going to do much oxing when you're down on your *** rolling around in the dirt. Because, really, that's where all the fights end up.

Posted by keyartist

Remember nothing beats crazy, give yourself a few practice strikes right in the face right before you fight, if this kid sees you hitting yourself he'll know he can't hurt you. Pain is in the mind I'm sure you can take it. Realy in some cases(by which my step day was in) he hit his self a couple of times to show just that(he is crazy) and the other person was without word. Maybe you won't even have to fight because the other guy will think"oh **** this punk is crazy" and he'll puss out. Or just fight him, just don't lose.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting keyartist: Remember nothing beats crazy, give yourself a few practice strikes right in the face right before you fight, if this kid sees you hitting yourself he'll know he can't hurt you. Pain is in the mind I'm sure you can take it. Realy in some cases(by whice my step day was in) he hit his self a couple of times to show just that(he is crazy) and the other person was without word. Maybe you won't even have to fight because the other guy will think"oh **** this punk is crazy" and he'll puss out. Or just fight him, just don't lose.

...What the fuck? Someone take away this kid's copy of Fight Club and burn it.

Posted by keyartist

I've never seen Fight club. but it does work.

Posted by Pit

Have you guys seen killer Jordo. Do you think he can actually street box.

Killer Jordo, I can kick your *** any day.

[quote=Raptor]...What the fu[COLOR=white]ck[/COLOR]? Someone take away this kid's copy of Fight Club and burn it.

or that one episode of hey arnold

Quoted post: Remember nothing beats crazy, give yourself a few practice strikes right in the face right before you fight, if this kid sees you hitting yourself he'll know he can't hurt you. Pain is in the mind I'm sure you can take it. Realy in some cases(by which my step day was in) he hit his self a couple of times to show just that(he is crazy) and the other person was without word. Maybe you won't even have to fight because the other guy will think"oh **** this punk is crazy" and he'll puss out. Or just fight him, just don't lose.

Why did you put necessary sections of a sentence in a bracket? Do you not know the purpose of parentheses? Anyways, that's a very stupid opinion. People who master mind over matter spend years even getting past the first few steps. Or, they get so ****ed up nothing affects them. I have a feeling Killer Jordo isn't taking any drugs, nor is a master of anything, or can even produce enough adrenaline to block out pain. Good ***. Assuming he's strong enough, he'll probably knock himself out before the fight even begins.

Posted by Slade

Fights are so stupid. I've never seen a good one- this is middle/high school. It's just two stupid kids glaring at eachother with angst and maybe circling a bit until one charges the other and they slap eachother up until one loses his balance and falls. Then he kicks him for a while, maybe spits on him(I suggest that, it's a good one), and walks off.

But man it feels glorious to knock stupid kids to the ground.

Posted by Random

I'm going to give you advice because i've been in this sort of situation. I went to a fight which was supposed to be 1 on 1 over something similar to this and instead the guy brought almost 20 people with him. Needless to say I was stomped pretty badly. I managed to get a few in on my original target but it didn't last long when I was overwhelmed. If he's going to have 20 people, make sure you have at least 20 people.

Posted by KoH

[quote=keyartist]Remember nothing beats crazy, give yourself a few practice strikes right in the face right before you fight, if this kid sees you hitting yourself he'll know he can't hurt you. Pain is in the mind I'm sure you can take it. Realy in some cases(by which my step day was in) he hit his self a couple of times to show just that(he is crazy) and the other person was without word. Maybe you won't even have to fight because the other guy will think"oh **** this punk is crazy" and he'll puss out. Or just fight him, just don't lose.

3rd one to comment on how incredibly stupid your post is! Woohoo!

So basically, you want him and others to think that you're crazy by weakening yourself to such an extent that he can basically just slap you around afterwards... "Pain is in the mind" is true, but the effects of pain aren't. After slamming yourself in the face a few times, you're still going to be weak no matter how insanely powerful you may think you are when you're in Super Saiyan mode.

YOU'RE the reason people don't want little kids to play violent video games. You're too ****ed impressionable.

Posted by Klarth

Wow, your school's ****ing stupid!

Posted by Speedfreak

Tell a fucking teacher, Jesus Christ.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I do not support Jordo's unjust war(s)

Posted by Stalolin

SO DID HE WIN OR NOT I GOTTA KNOW

Posted by jefferey shalome

major help here. bring a big ole stick with ya. that is sure as hell to help ya win.

Posted by WackoHater2

I like the penny sock idea.

Posted by Klarth

I like the "Killer Jordo loses a limb" idea.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=jefferey shalome]major help here. bring a big ole stick with ya. that is sure as hell to help ya win.

It's past suggestion time.

The fight is today.

Whoever wins, we lose.

Quoted post: But man it feels glorious to knock stupid kids to the ground.

It does. Kids are ****ing stupid when it comes to fights, so just trip them up and kick them in the face when they're down. It puts on a good show and ends the fight quick.

yeah, my size alone is enough to win me most anything. i am a bit of a pushover, though.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm a big guy too. I am a bit intimidating to certain people. Others are nuts and don't care. I am really weak and cowardly though. A lot of people I know say I should play football. I would probably be good at it, but I find football boring. So very boring.

Because you're fat? Those are usually the easiest kids to beat up, mainly because they have absolutely no self-confidence.

Posted by WackoHater2

I have confidence that I could whoop an ass if it needed to be whooped. I almost got into a fight this past Sunday. The police broke it up. One of the many reasons I hate the police.

man, stfu, im festivley plump!

Posted by WackoHater2

I used to say that. It's easier to face the truth though. You, Jeff, are indeed festively plump. Me, I am fat. Anyway, has Jordo been on? I wanna know what happened.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Because you're fat? Those are usually the easiest kids to beat up, mainly because they have absolutely no self-confidence.

Please don't hit me. :(

Quoted post: Please don't hit me.

You'd probably have me giggling to hard. I WOULDN'T DREAM OF IT, MY DEAR

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]You'd probably have me giggling to hard. I WOULDN'T DREAM OF IT, MY DEAR

Actually, you'd probably end up hitting me, seeing as I'm pretty dull unless I'm with like one or two of my good friends. Then I can be funny.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Wow. First off, wer didn't get into trouble because we made it a low-down fight. Only 5 kids(good friends) came. First off me and Ben and 2 of our friends where waiting for tanner. They came down and ran towards us and knocked us down. I have now clue what happened to Ben but I can tell you what happened to me. James was stomach punching me and I kept getting winded. So I got a point of control and gut punched him he stopped punching me and I kicked his knee that was right beside my foot so I could get up. Then I saw Tanner kicking the **** out of Ben and tackled Tanner down to the ground. Then grabbed my arms, and James grabbed my feet. But I kicked James in the stomach(pretty **** hard to) and he dropped my feet. Then Tanner put me into a head lock and started to grow tighter. Then out of nowhere Ben whips James into Tanner and me, James, and Tanner go to the ground. I quickly got up and moved a few feet. So Tanner and James where inbetween Ben and me. Then it just went to a one on one fight pretty much. Me VS James, and Tanner VS Ben. Ben got a cracked rib but tanner fell and didn't get back up. Eventually James wrestled me to the ground and Ben jumped on his back and pulled him off of me. Then I got up and stomach punched him. James and Tanner then got up and Tanner said "Fine, you win". Then the group of 5 kids disperced and me and Ben stood their for about 5 minutes just in awe of what we did.

See kids. Joining boxing pays off in the end. So does having a really strong guy on your side.

Posted by Axis

Was your principal selling tickets and popcorn?

Posted by Stalolin

This story would have been far more interesting if there were Arwings.

OTHERWISE, good job or something. I doubt either groups learned anything from the battle.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Axis: Was your principal selling tickets and popcorn?

**** that must be some good pot.

Posted by keyartist

"You win" who says that? But hopefully your telling the truth because is OK to say you lost. In the chance that you did win, good job, and keep up the image.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Amazingly I did win. I didn't think I would. I would've lost if Ben wasn't there.

Posted by Poco

he's lying he got his butt kicked i was there.

Posted by Killer Jordo

**** you Poco.

Posted by keyartist

I guess I'll believe you so what does the school think?

Posted by Killer Jordo

They don't really know about the fight.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Killer Jordo: **** that must be some good pot.

And on that note, my vision of BC people all being peaceful pot smoking hippies has now been shattered if your story is true. :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

It is......

i dont care what anyone says about kids acting juvenile. YOU'RE THE MAN NOW JORDO!

Posted by Killer Jordo

Fo Shizzle jefferey. Fo shizzle.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'd kick the pis out of a guy named tanner just for having such a gay name. Then again. . . killer jordo's a pretty gay name, too. You're mine, bich

Posted by Killer Jordo

:( not more fighting.

I don't think I'm going to fight for a long *** time now.

Posted by KoH

Could've just brought a gun...

Posted by Killer Jordo

KoH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS YESTERDAY? I COULD'VE KICKED SOME ***!

Posted by Linko_16

This is the stupidest @#$%ing crap I've heard in a long time. You don't meet somebody for a fight when your only point of disagreement is "omg u thnk ur so kul i cud beet u up."

Posted by Slade

Yeah, you need a good reason like, "You won't stop hitting on my girl," or "You're dumb and everything you like is stupid." I remember back when I was fat and had no self confidence I would imagine myself fighting these kids who harrassed a lot of my friends. Man, I had some awesome moves.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Slade: Yeah, you need a good reason like, "You won't stop hitting on my girl," or "You're dumb and everything you like is stupid." I remember back when I was fat and had no self confidence I would imagine myself fighting these kids who harrassed a lot of my friends. Man, I had some awesome moves.

Don't we all?

Reminds me how much I hated my 8th grade history teacher. I'd imagine bringing a chainsaw to school and leave it running in the middle of the walkway so he'd walk through it and have his legs chopped off. THAT'D TEACH HIM TO NOT TEACH ME

Posted by Klarth

kicking and punching and biting and screaming and hairpulling is so cool guys

i hear it gets even better once you get pubes!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Who the hell meets for fights anyway? Thats like pussy **** you see in old movies from the 50s. If somebody challenges you, you just ****ing go nuts on them right then and their. chances are they wont be expecting it, and you can just beat the ever living **** out of them.

But then again, none of this matters since it was all bull****. A guy got a cracked rib and nobody pressed charges? Bull****. You are a liar, and an obvious one at that. Furthermore, the fact that you feel so insecure and pathetic to actually try to seem tough by bragging on the internet speaks volumes about who you are, i.e. a fat pathetic loser.*oscar*

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

If its serious, which I doubt, just fill a sock with about a pound of pennies and hit them with it once. If you can swing AT ALL and connect, chances are they wont **** with you ever again.

I approve of the above tactic.

Quoted post: But then again, none of this matters since it was all bull****. A guy got a cracked rib and nobody pressed charges? Bull****. You are a liar, and an obvious one at that. Furthermore, the fact that you feel so insecure and pathetic to actually try to seem tough by bragging on the internet speaks volumes about who you are, i.e. a fat pathetic loser

Spoken truth.

Posted by WackoHater2

Good job Jordo.

Posted by Pit

I remember this time when I was boxing. I kicked the guys *** cause he didn't know how to fight.

PRETTY FUNNY STORY BUT I FELT BAD AFTERWARDS BUT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TALKED SO MUCH ****.

Killer Jordo that story is such a lie. I mean, come on. Seriously, you expect us to believe what happened? I bet you and Tanner were playing pokemon and in the middle of the trade he turned it off and you lost your charizard, got carried away and hit him, he cried and told the teacher and you got suspended not for slapping him but for being a little fat lying sack of **** you little fat fatty you.

Posted by Kit

I don't believe that he said "Fine, you win.", or that you "stood there for 5 minutes in awe".

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Spoken truth.

Pardon me, I misspoke. Its not bull****.

its horsefeathers.

Posted by Killer Jordo

**** you guys. It was real. And if you don't believe it then screw you. You're too entangled in the thought that their is no such thing as truth anymore.

Posted by Pit

You're fat and ugly. No one likes you and no one ever will.

Posted by G-Sides

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/G-Sides/hooraysike.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: its horsefeathers.

bullfeathers

Posted by Lord of Spam

It has nothing to do with us thinking that theres no such thing as truth (honestly, where the hell did you get that from anyway?) What its about is that a doughy little internet loser is claiming to have been in a fight severe enough to have left someone with injuries that would require medical attention, and yet STILL have had no legal reprecussions. Your story is very obviously false, or there is something deeply wrong with the people in your town (i.e. parents not caring that their kids are almost killing each other). So **** off, you fat little maple story playing ****. The only thing you have ever come close to fighting are multicolored snails.

Quoting Vampiro: bullfeathers

bull, horse, same thing.

Quoted post: What its about is that a doughy little internet loser is claiming to have been in a fight severe enough to have left someone with injuries that would require medical attention, and yet STILL have had no legal reprecussions.

yeah, I don't know about your town, but if kids fight off of school property, at any time of the day, you'll still be suspended or expelled. Even if that doesn't happen, you'll still be in **** with the police due to the injuries you caused.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Killer Jordo: **** you guys. It was real. And if you don't believe it then screw you. You're too entangled in the thought that their is no such thing as truth anymore.

LIAR.

Posted by Xenos

Move to the Flame Board for retardation on everyone's behalf.

Posted by Ant

Eh, I belive him.

Posted by Slade

I just don't get why no one was sued if there were really bad injuries like a cracked rib. Around here, people are sued for cuts and bruises. So, Jordo, do you really live in a place where kids fight regularly just to be cool and no one, not even parents, cares about it?