Spy Kids Brat

Posted by brownoystercult

The kid from the movie Spy Kids goes to my High School. "Juni Cortez", yeah, well I didn't know until today. But yeah, he's a little *****. I'm not even joking..

http://imdb.com/name/nm0754512/

Posted by Killer Jordo

Punch him for making me retarded by watching his movies..........pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Posted by Poco

tell him his acting sucks and hes ugly and smells and is ugly and sucks at a cting and is a huge faggot.

Or just call him a faggot and pimp slap him.

also find some spy kids fanfic where he ends up getting in the sack with his sister in the movie and ask him how he likes it that the only people who like him are pedophiles.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Be his friend and get some free money.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro: Be his friend and get some free money.

Jusy wondering, but didn't both of those movies actually lose money?

Posted by Xenos

Huh, how does he act that makes him seem like such an *******? Just arrogant?

Yeah, he's a narcissistic, pompous little *****. He thinks he's the coolest kid ever, and he's just a faggot.

Apparently, he doesn't even get the money he made from his movies until he turns 18.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Jusy wondering, but didn't both of those movies actually lose money?

Quoted post: Apparently, he doesn't even get the money he made from his movies until he turns 18.

Oh... **** that **** then.

Well sometime over the year, I'll try and get a picture with him. But I doubt he'd even do that, cause he doesn't even give signatures.

Posted by keyartist

Yeah give him the old Roinkz one two. see if he realy knows martial arts...wait do you have a one two?

Posted by Fate

What a terrible-looking boy. :(

Posted by Dexter

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl was far superior.

I would like to work with Robert Rodriguez and Steve Buscemi though.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Site with information about this person: Is a straight A student.

Is this true? Because he sounds like a brat who thinks he's too good for his studies.

Posted by WackoHater2

Kick him in the nads. I'll pay you.

Posted by Poco

ask him what it's like to be Gorgeous George II.