Chapter 32

Posted by Wally The Weird

Alrighty guys, this one is a rather long one, but I wanted to put a lot in it. Sorry about not reviewing yours Arc, I thought it was rather good. Here we are then, the return of my mage!

Chapter 32: New Packaging, Same Product.

"Keybladers left right and center. Plus one of them is a brat? This just ain't my day is it?" Kayne was whining to no one in particular. Renai was cooking breakfast the following day, Eiyuu was with Arcardios Septero had locked himself in his room, and everyone else was loitering around. The ship was on auto-pilot towards a nearby world, and Kayne was having his @ss handed to him by Anara in Smash Bros.
"Hey, I always wondered why you never SHUT UP?! You constantly complain about Keybladers and junk, and yet you use one yourself! Isn't that just a wee-bit hypocritcal?" Aurie asked, sneaking up on Kayne and smacking him in the back of the head as she walked past.
"Eh, I just like to complain. I know I can't not use my keyblade or something, and I know Eiyuu isn't that bad of a guy, I just don't like Keyblades is all. When you have your home destroyed by one, let me know how it feels, alright?" Kayne countered. His own Keyblade had changed since it's inital appearance. Instead of being a double bladed keyblade, his was now a longer one with no gaurd, more of a lance then an actual blade.
"Yeah yeah, your life is filled with sorrow and emptyness. It doesn't change the fact that I am whooping your @ss! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE PUFF!" Anara proclaimed over yet another victory of smashy goodness.
"BAH!" Kayne dropped his controller and stood up and started to walk away. On his way out, he grabbed a syrup soaked pankcake from the tray Renai was bringing out and started eating it.
"Wait-don't you want some bacon or eggs?" Renai asked as Kayne started walking off.
"You do realise that I'm basically half-bird right?" Kayne asked without turning. Stopping for a moment to finish his pancake, he walked off down the hall to the control room, it was his turn to check on things. While not the brightest one in the group, checking on the auto-pilot wasn't exactly the hardest thing in the world to do either. Walking into the cock-pit, he found Septero already sitting there, not doing anything.
"Hey man, wassup? Any ideas on how to get Mateo back?" Kayne asked the gaurdian. Septero shook slightly before returning to reality, as if he had been sleeping and suddenly jerked awake. Septero yawned and looked around to see Kayne behind him looking over the various monitors to see if everything was fine.
"Oh, hey Kayne. Nah nothing yet. I was looking over some old texts in my room about this kind of thing, but I couldn't find anything like it before. At least, nothing written." Septero said as he swivled around in the ultra-comfey captains chair and helped out with monitor duty. "Eventualy I came up here to look at the stars, and I guess I dozed off." He finished.
"I guess you've never been in a body all by yourself for a while now have you?" Kayned asked after finishing his duty and finding that everything was ok. "We'll be reaching the world in just a little bit, so I would reccomend bracing for impact."
"Impact? Why, is something wrong?" Septero asked, getting up from his chair and walking out with the dragoon from the cockpit. Kayne chuckled slightly at the question.
"Nope, everything is fine, but can you honestly name me three times when we haven't crashed when landing on a world, be it new, unexplored, or even non-exsistant?" Kayne asked. Septero chuckled slightly and shook his head.
"Not even close. Alright man, take it easy, I'm going to go warn the others, alright?" Septero said. Kayne nodded and walked off to his room in the oposite direction from the hallway. After about fifty feet, a thought suddenly sprung to mind.
"I don't HAVE a room." He said to himself.
"You realise you're talking to yourself right?" A voice called to Kayne from behind him. Turning to the voice, he was met with an empty hallway. Taking a step forward in disbeleif, he looked around again.
"Whos there?" He asked. Again, the voice called from directly behind him.
"No one over there, and a Nobody over here." The voice told him. Kayne instinctivley drew his key-lance and swung the heavy polearm at where the voice had been. This time, steel met steel, and his lance was stopped dead in it's tracks.
"Nice try Kayne, but not only am I far stronger then you, I am not your enemy." The voice told him. He had blocked Kaynes downward strike with his own sword, a long Katana. The blade was long and black, with a red edge running down the blade the color of blood. What cought Kaynes real intrest though, was not the sword, but the warrio who weilded it.
The man was tall, at least six and a half feet tall. He had long untamed black hair reaching his shoulders, a scar on his forehead that could have easily been mastaken for a third eye that was closed. His eyes were a deep dark brown, nearly black even. From his neck a pendant with he Yin Yang symbol dangeled. His robe was a deep black, and like his sword, had a blood red rim. His feet had only sandles, and over his robe, he wore a heavy open white coat.
"Who the hell are you?!" Kayne demanded to know. Trying with all his might and then some with both hands to force his lance down on the unknown stranger, the lance stood perfectly still as the stranger had blocked it with one hand and his blade.
"Again, I am a nobody of no concern to you. My name is Glenn, anceint samurai of an anceint dynasty. I've been watching you for sometime Kayne." He adressed the doro. Applying the slightest fraction of his strength, his blade moved with tremendous speed and knocked the lance from Kayne's hands. Catching it in mid-air, the warrior dismissed the blade.
"What do you want?" Kayne asked, backing off a few steps. Without his weapon, and the sheer strength of the warrior against him, Kayne understood the fact that should he try and fight this newcomer, he would die.
"Your help. I have looked over you and your teammates, and you have the most potential. I, am a cursed warrior Kayne." Glenn began, sheathing his blade and sitting down to a swig of Sake from a concealed flask he had. Kayne felt compelled to sit with him. "Ove a thousand years ago, my master was killed. I vowed revenge on the demon that struck my master down, and so I walked the path of death. Eventualy, I mastered an anceint art, the art of the invincible warrior. This art was locked away, for it killed 100% of all who attempted to master it. Somehow however, I lived." He told his story to Kayne, who listened intently.
"One day, I found the demon who struck my master down with a single strike of it's great claws. In a vicious and brutal battle that lasted ten days, I finally killed the great beast, ten years after my master had died. When the deed was done, I had to fufill my end of the bargain. The anceint art of the invincible warrior only killed 99% of those who tried to learn it, but all who do. You set before yourself a goal, a desire, and that becomes your reason for life. When the beast was sleign and all was well again, I brought forth blade, and ran it through my head, so that I could die." Glenn sighed and passed the flask to Kayne, who took a deep drink.
"Sometime before I found the beast, and even the anceint art however, I died. I had given into the darkness for my chance at vengence, and lost my heart. When I tried to take my life and pass on the the next life, I found I could not die. Without a heart, I could not die, my will was too strong it seemed. Time and again I tried." He explained
"So you got invincibility? I fail to see the problem Glenn." Kayne told him, taking a drink from the enchanted flask and returning it to Glenn. The flask was bottomless, and could hold an infinite amount of alchohal.
"You are such a young idiot. I could not die, and so my right of invincibility was taken from me. Now I was immortal, and I was powerless. The stength you witness me demonstrate is less then one thousandth of what it was when I struck down the mighty beast." He told glenn, taking a long hard swig from his flask and passing it back to the dragoon.
"So what do you want me for?" Kayne asked, holding the flask but not drinking from it.
"The world you are coming to, I live there. I want you to come train with me. Ten years shall pass in only a short time, and then your training will be completete. I can teach you all that I have learned, and even grant you strength beyond that what you posses now." He told him, raising from his seat and taking the flask.
"And what do you want in return, Glenn?" Kayne asked him suspiciously.
"Death. Only a keyblade can strike me down now I beleive, and only with an ancient art. This art is what I shall teach to you in ten years if you accept my offer. It will bind my soul to the keyblade, and my body will pass on. When you do this, I shall die. When you call on your keyblade, I will lend you my strength, and I will at last be able to rest." Glenn told him. Turning, he bgean to walk away.
"Come to my home if you choose to accept my offer. Until then Kayne." Glenn concluded. Walking away from the baffled dragoon, he melted into the darkness, and was no longer there. No sooner had he left, then an alarm went off and the intercom yelled at Kayne.
"Kayne!" Renai's voice yelled to him. "We're going down! Get to the Bridge fast, we're landing right in the middle of a suspected hot-spot of Heartless activity!" Kayne responded in a flash. Jumping forward and with the assistance of his wing, he glided down the hallway at incredible speed. Soon he reached the bridge.
"There you are! Get your bird-butt in gear and get ready, we're gonna have an army on us almost the instant we land!" Aurie shouted at him. Eiyuu held Arcadios close to him and Renai as the group huddled together with a barrier being cast by all those who could.
"Don't we have an anti-crash kit or something?!" Kayne yelled as he grabbed onto something and waited as the barrier went up. Eiyuu looked around, and picked up the familiar white box from the ground.
"It takes AA batteries and we've only got AAA!" He complained. Everyone sighed heavily as the ship plowed into the hard ground. The barrier stood just fine, and everyone was uninjured. Without wasting a moment, everyone got up and ran for the hatch.
"Keira! I need your help with something! You come with me, everyone else, head out and kick some butt!" Renai ordered. Keira ran off with Renai as Kayne, Septero, Aurie, Anara, Eiyuu and Arcadios ran outside, and were met with something unexpected.
Nothing but ordinary terrain.
"Why my deer friends! It's been too long!" A familiar voice called out. The group looked up, and were met with the sight of Lyxwal hovering high in the air, his voice seemed amplified by some magic, as it was as clear as day, even from up that high.
"Lyxwal! What the heck is going?" Septero demanded to know. "What did you do to Mateo?!" He yelled at him.
"Sadly, I don't really know. That was something the other two didn't need me for, so I didn't help them, instead I set up this little scenario for my freinds to enjoy!" He told them all. Laughing for a moment, he stopped and brought his fingers to his mouth, and gave out a sharp whistle.
"You see, all those heartless here were in my way, and giving me some grief as I tried SO hard to think of something for you all. Then it hit me! Why have thousands of shadows, when I can take them all, and with a pinch of magic, turn them into this little thing!" As soon as he finished, a rumbling was heard, and then a sound like something falling. A giant beast with four long, great claws, two giant wings, two small glowing lights for eyes, four pairs of giant legs, three tails each of wich ended in the shape of a dragons head, and a great eye on it's belly landed and shook the ground. The great beast was completley black except for it's three eyes.
"Enjoy!" Lyxwal told them. Snapping his fingers, the great beast roared, and then brought it's might clwas up, and then crashing down, sending a tremour through the ground. The terrain was mostly dirt and grass sorrounded by cliffs on either side. Septero and Aurie tumbled at the shockwave, but Kayne and Eiyuu, who had grabbed Arcadios, had leaped for the great beast before it landed. Anara on the other hand, had started running, and then jumped.
"Lancer!" Kayne rose high into the air, and as the great beast roared at him, he launched his lance through the beasts mouth and out the back of it's through with tremendous speed and a brught light. However, the beast only froze for a moment, and then it's wound sealed it's self, and it gave no notice to Kayne.
"Not a problem, now that I can do THIS!" Eiyuu brought out his keyblade and looked for the light. Before he could do it, or anything else, one of the three dragon tails grabbed the Keyblader and flung him into Kayne, knocking them both to the ground, while the other one cought Arcadios. The dragon held him in it's mouth for a moment, before swallowing him alive.
"No no no! I can't have you doing that trick again. The boy will be fine, but unless you want a pile of red paste, I reccomend you refrain from that, or any indiscriminate technique, lest the boy be cought in the cross fire of course." Lyxwal laughed manically as he snapped his fingers again, and the beast continued it's rampage.
"In that case, I'm going in head first!" Anara yelled. She ahd reached the belly of the great beast and taking out a dagger, drove it into the base of the eye and while running started running up the eye, splitting it in half! However, something unexpected happened.
It opened.
"Now really, why on earth would a heartless have a biological eye when it has two perfectly fine eyes of it's own! That was just a fake!" Lyxwal told her. As Anara had jumped off the belly of the beast, the eye split open to reveal not an eye, but actually a giant mouth! The forked tongue stretched out and grabbed Anara's ankle in mid-air, and pulled her into the great beast, swallowing her whole.
"Die you monster!" Septero had recovered and jumped into the air as Aurie charged. All three dragonic heads converged on his position in the air, and raised their mouths. From each, a blast of white hot energy shot out at Septero, but each one bounced off him and went in random directions. Just below, Aurie had finished another barrier. Septero swung his mighty sword and cleaved the head of each dragon off in one single stroke, and continued through the air to the great beast's main head.
"Renai! Keira! Now!" Eiyuu said over his communicator. The two acknowledge his request.
From the ship, a great sound could be heard as the ship transformed. Gears moved back and forth and a complex transformation took place in a manner of seconds. Two large guns on mobile arms now protruded from the ship which had condenced in on it's self. In either gun was either Renai or Keira. Linning up their shots, the guns charged as Septero landed and jumped up again towards the beast.
"Anara now!" Septero yelled. A small spot on the heartless rose up for a moment and then burst with Anara and Arcadios coming out of it. Landing safley out of distance, the guns fired two thin, highly energized rays that met Septeros blade and then stopped. The blade glowed for only a moment, and then an eruption of energy was released, and the beast was engulfed in light, and then was no more.
"Fireball!" Lyxwal shouted as the dust settled. A ball of white light shot from his hand and with the speed of a bullet, sped for and struck Septero, covering him in fire for a moment, and blasting him backwards. The dark gaurdian hit the ground with a dull thid and refused to move.
"La-" Kayne began, but suddenly could no longer move a mussel. His eyes, free of the spell, looked and saw his shadow expanding rapidly, as did Eiyuu's and everyone elses. Turning his eyes to Lyxwal, who was holding out his hand Darth-Vador style with a crazed look on his face, the mage clenched his hands, and then snapped his fingers. Kayne blacked out.
"Demi! Demi! Demi!" Lyxwal chanted in rapid succecion. Each gravity spell crushed Anara, and then Eiyuu, and then Arcadios. Unconsious but otherwise fine, they fell to the ground.
"Strike Raid duo!" Eiyuu passed his absolute darkness to Arcadios, and both tossed a keyblade at Lyxwal. While floating in mid-air, Lyxwal turned and dodged the blades, and held his hands out towards the guns. Renai and Keira watched as the guns operated abnormaly. Lyxwal forced an overload. The two ditched the guns, which both shot one shot at high power towards Lyxwal before exploding. Lyxwal rose in the air slightly and raised a barrier as the lights struck the keyblades, which froze in mid-air for a moment, and then vanished all together.
Everyone could no longer move. Painfuly their shaows expanded and then left them, meeting at the center of the battlefield where the beast had stood. Together their shadows formed and swirling vortex. From the vortex, the giant mouth, which had been thought to be an eye, formed. The mought opened with a roar, and the tongue inside slithered out, and poised it's self to strike.
"Well well well, Aurie, I believe. you have a choice to make. While your friends are incapacitated, you are otherwise fine. You have a choice to make indeed. You see, while the Titan Shadow's digestion is normally very slow, when it's injured this badly, it speeds up greatly, to help it recover. You can either grab whichever friend or friends you can and try to get away, which you won't I might add, try to run away yourself, or grab a freind and cast a protection spell. Either way, someone is going to die." Lyxwal explained the situation to the white mage and cackled like a maniac as he did.

Posted by Arcadios

Dosen't seem so long, not longer then mine at least.
Home come no one talks on the chapter threads anymore. :(:(:(:(

"I guess thats out Que." A Voice rang out. A flash of silver could be seen for a moment, and the great beasts tongue was cut in half. The beast roared loudly, and awoke the group, although they were still injured and unable. The eye vanished, but the vortex remained. From it, the three dragons, now partially regenerated, although looking like they were melting, arose from the shadow.
"Slice and Dice!" A young, definatley female voice called. In a flash, a young girl, wearing only a black robe similar to an orginization coat was seen with the hood down, and a long, slightly curved sword drawn. She moved to fast to clearly be seen, but her hair was definatley long and black.
Seven flashed of silver were seen, and two of the three heads were cut to ribbons, the peices vanished into thin air like normal heartless. The third head however released another energy breath at the girl, although a considerably weaker one then earlier. The beam met her cold steel and was cut clean in half, dispersing the blast all together. Immidiatley after, the runner had bisected the dragon in half.
"Who the heck are you?! No one gets in the way of my victory, NOBODY!" Lyxwal yelled at her from above. Snapping his fingers, the vortex vanished and condenced into shadow power, which gathered in Lyxwall's hands. "Die!" Launching it at the girl, the shadows of the beast became a super condensed energy blast.
"Mimic!" The girl yelled at Lyxwal. The energy dispersed, and for a moment, took the shape of the great beast again, and then gathered in her palm. She then laucnhed a super condensed energy ray at the mage, just as powerful as it had been. Taken by surprise, Lyxwal flinced before teleporting a short distance away and out of ranged. The girl fell to one knee, apparently exhausted.
"You waste my heartless with a copycat ability! Now you'll pay for that one! Fireball!" Lyxwal launched another orb of light at the girl, this one larger then before, and several times more powerful.
"Balas Wall." A voice said cooly. An invisible barrier formed around the girl, and the ball exploded, sending flames everywhere, but not one touched the girl or the group. Lyxwal looked around. The girl was far too tired from her copycat to do much of anything, so the spell had to have come from somewhere else!
"NO! IT-CAN'T BE YOU!" Lyxwal yelled as he found the caster of the spell. The group turned, and with the exceptions of those who never met him before, gasped at the presence of an old friend.
"Vecks, at your service Lyxwal. Why it's been a long time, hasn't it?" The mage smiled at the oposite mage, who had a look of intence anger on his face. Vecks smiled cooly, and waved to his friends for the first time in a long time. His hair was now past his shoulders, blonde at the base, then changing to red and then blue. On his head he wore a hat, slightly torn, but a wizards hat most assuredly, and it too was blue. His denim robe was now sleevless, and he wore it open, showing off his red, sleevless silk shirt with black pants of an unknown material. He put his unchanged staff on his back, and clapped his hands together.
"Darkness beyond twilight,
Crimson beyond blood the flows.
Burried in the flow of time,
Is where your power grows."
Lyxwal recognized this chant, and launched fireball after fireball at Vecks. Each one however, was stopped by an invisible barrier errected by none other then Aurie, who had run over to him and cast it immediatley. Vecks pused for a moment, opened his eyes, and smiled lightly at Aurie.
"I pledge myself to conquer,
all the foes who stand,
Before the mighty gift bestowerd,
In my unworthy hand."
Again, Lyxwal attempted to cast his own specialty, demi. However, As he tried, two keyblades were thurst upward and absorbed the spell. Lyxwal then tried a new tactic; retreat. However, as he turned he backed away, he was suddenly hit by dark aura, a knife, and a lance all at once. Everyone now gathered in the barrier in between the broken ship, and the mage. Even the runner had been carried over.
"Dragon Slave!"
As Vecks finished the spell, a crimson beam of light shot from his palms and struck Lyxwal dead-on! The entire area was engulfed in a red light, and the terrain laid to waste. Fire and rocks went this way and that, as if an enormous bomb had gone off. When the dust had cleared several minuted later, the entire area, including the ship sadly, had been reduced to a rather large crater.
"When I come in, I come in with a bang." Vecks proclaimed, givign the signal to drop the barrier. Walking out a moment, paying no heed to anyone, he looked around, and quickley found a shadow.
"D@mn you Vecks! That spell nearly killed us all, you included!" Lyxwal told him. He spoke in a twisted, echoey voice that was inhuman. His hood had been drawn over his head and concealed his face in shadows. His body was broken and twitching. From the waist down, it looked as though he was a shadow that had been torn like a piece of paper. His right arm extended like a claw, while his left did the same, but was also torn in a similar way right below the enlongated elbow.
"Looks like you still haven't learned your lesson Lyx." Vecks drew his staff as Lyxwal reformed into his former shape. Pulling down his hood to reveal his normal face, lyxwal staired Vecks down.
"That spell took a lot out of me-" Vecks whispered to his teammates behind him. "-but I'm betting it took even more out of him. I've got enough for about one more heavy duty spell, and then we're outta here ok?" Vecks told them. "Stay back, it's been a while and I'm a little rusty." He stepped forward and met with Lyxwal.
"DIE!" Lyxwal yelled. Both mages suddenly vanished without a trace. Here and there flashed could be seen all over the place as the mages collided on a seperate plane of exsistance faster then the eye could see. Each collision was marked with a crash, and sometimes a stray spell would get loose and collide with the burnt ground. After a minute of this, both mages appeared again, both very tired looking.
"You have made three mistakes Lyxwal." Vecks told him, smiling as sweat dripped from his brow and hit the ground with a slight splash. Lyxwal was in a similar condition, and was breathing heavily.
"Really? What would those be vecks?" The mage inquired.
"First of all, you ****ed me off by hurting my freinds!" Vecks yelled at him. Straightening himself out, he held out his hands and gripped the air it seemed, holding onto nothing, like a pretend sword of some kind.
"Second of all, you underestimated the stanima of my freind Fera here!" He proclaimed. Suddenly, the long curved blade the runner had been using shot out of Lyxwals chest, and then slashed out through his right side. Turning and coughing up blood, Lyxwal could see the now known Fera had gotten behind him and waited for her moment to strike, she fell to ground, and used her sword as a cain to keep from falling.
"And your third mistake? You forgot that I know your biggest fear!" Vecks said with a look on his face that could kill. Chanting for a few seconds a sieries of demonic and angelic words, a flux of energy gathered in the open space of Vecks' palms.
"Nothingness Blade!" Vecks called out. A sword exactly like a knight's had appeared in Vecks' hands, except it was all black. The blade bled off enourmus amounts of black energy. Vecks started to breathe even heavier, as though the blade was sapping the strength from him. Vecks raised the blade, and ran towards Lyxwal.
A look of terror beyon comprehension spread across the mages face. With no srength to block, and the incarnation of his worst nightmares being wielded by his enemy, he felt like a child seperated from it's mother and sent into the darkness. Lyxwal vanished utterly before Vecks reached him. The blade vanished as he did, and Vecks stopped in his tracks.
Turning around, he smiled nad gave a thumbs up to his friends, before collapsing under his own wieght.

--------Three Days Later-------------------
"Well, most of my journey is a total blank. One day, I met Fera here, and we started looking for you guys." Vecks told them. He was bandaged up all over, and his already skinny body looked like it had been shrivled up after the fight, but was beginning to regrow.
"So you've been traveling with a young lady this whole time?" Aurie asked suspiciously of Vecks. Vecks flinshed, and tried to laugh it off, but the evil eye's Aurie was giving him bored into his skull like daggers.
"Aaaahahahahahaaaa!" Vecks tried and failed. "No no, it's not like that! She found me without any memories, and took care of me. After a while, I got better, and we went out on some journeys together. Eventualy, I found this." Vecks held out his left hand and showed off his wedding ring from what seemed like ages ago. "When I found it, I remembered you all, and came to find you. And eventualy we did!" Vecks munched on some bread Renai had made through alchemy. Most of the ship was utterly destroyed, but parts of it had been salvaged to make a camp and some food for a few days by a river.
"Interesting story Vecks." Eiyuu said, muching on some eggs himself. Renai was right beside him, and Arcadios was taking a nap. "So, what exactly were those spells?" He asked. Vecks shrugged slightly.
"Well, the first one was the dragon slave. That is an ancient spell designed to kill dragons, but the name was corrupted overtime from slayer to slave. It's way too overkill though, as you all know by now. The other one was actually an illusion, although a very elaborate one. The actual spell will cleave any foe, and reduce even the greatest of cities into nothing. Lyxwal fears it for obvious and subtle reasons." Vecks explained.
"Ok, that explains that, now tell us a bit more abotu you're freind, Fera was it?" Anara asked. Fera had taken off her robe and revealed that she was actually quite slim, wore red slacks and a white sleevless shirt, and over that wore her robe, except now it was open with the hood down. Her sword was on her back.
"Well, I'm, you guys, actually." She said in an odd voice. Everyone except Vecks looked dumbfounded by this claim. They looked to Vecks to give an explination. First however, he finished his bread.
"Well, while I don't know all the details, she is genome and a composite clone. She carries DNA from myslelf, Aurie, Mateo, Septero, Eiyuu, and even our friend from long ago Lucem. Chosen for our unique abilities, she seemed to be an utter failure. At some point, she was stolen by Lyxwal as a child, and converted into a genome, which is a super being designed to destroy entire worlds somehow. She turned into a normal girl. She was abandoned, and eventualy found by people who raised her and she lived on an island for sixteen years. She turned eighteen just a few weeks ago." Vecks explained in a long winded paragraph.
"Ok, so what can she do?" Kayne asked him.
"Mostly she has her sword, and she is amazingly talented at that. Other then that she has shown some dark powers like Mateo and Septero, some skills similar to your keyblades Eiyuu, and her mimic ability, as you saw earlier. Sadly the mimic ability drains an enormous portion of her strength." Vecks once again explained. Aurie meanwhile had taken to using Vecks as her personal teddy bear.
"Well, looks like everything is settled then. Vecks, I assume you'll be teleporting us out of here when we're ready to go?" Septero said. The situation regarding Mateo, the new comers who had never met Vecks before had been introduced, and in general he had been brought up to speed the day before.
"I'm not going." Kayne said plainly. Everyone turned to him with a look of question on their faces.
"What?" Eiyuu asked.
"I'm not going. I have a friend who lives here, and I'm going to go stay with him for a while. I'm done with this game for now." He lied to them. He had never mentioned Glenn or their conversation to them. Getting up, Kayne walked off.
"Kayne! Wait!" Was the general thing that everyone yelled to him. However, he only turned slightly, smiled, and gave them a thumbs up. Then he turned, and walked away.
"He'll be fine." Septero said. "Well gang, let's go." He said. Everyone sat for a moment at the lose of their freind. Then, they all got up, and gathered their things. Gathering around Vecks, Aurie the closest, everyone was set. In a flash, they were gone.
"See you later." Said the now lone dragoon.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Read before you respond Arc!

Posted by Arcadios

Well I have the other half to read but I have to say it's very describtive.
Nice job so far. :)

Posted by Arcadios

Done, it was a great chapter but there were some spelling mistakes but in all it was a good addition to everything.
One thing thou, I thought Lyxwal was Vecks but in a lost memory state. :(
I must have gotten something all wrong.

Thats what you were supposed to think!
AND IT WORKED!

What were your favorite parts. And don't comment on spelling, cause you make plenty of your own grammar and spelling mistakes man.

Posted by Arcadios

I know I was just being ironic. :p:
Well I liked how much imagery you used on the dragons and I had totally forgotten about that clone chracter you talked about a long time ago.
Now that Vecks is back thing should go better.
But what now?
We have to state the problem which follows up to the conflicts with the new bad guy/girl.
Sak, I assume will type that part up on her next chapter?
Another thing, why was everyone yelling out Vecks when Lyxwal appeared?
A doubleganger?

Where did it say that everyone was yelling at him? I don't recall.

Posted by Arcadios

I must have misread.
I plan on looking at ever chapter and reading them all over again once I go on vacation in December.
Now that Sak is up, what will we do?

Posted by Sak

Awesome job Wally!
_____
May be a while till I get the next chapter up. I'm up to my neck in homework right now. Plus I can't think of anything to write it about at the moment....

Posted by Arcadios

Why not just set up everything that has to do with the new villian.
How was my chapter?

Awesome!
Oh, by the way, the dragon slave is NOT an original spell, nor is the chant or effect.
And Glenn is kind of an amalgamation of Glenn from Crono Triger, Auron, and Samurai Jack.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Why not just set up everything that has to do with the new villian.
How was my chapter?

I don't know, okay?!?
_______
You do NOT want to know what I thought, so let's just say it wasn't your best chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: Awesome!
Oh, by the way, the dragon slave is NOT an original spell, nor is the chant or effect.
And Glenn is kind of an amalgamation of Glenn from Crono Triger, Auron, and Samurai Jack.

I love Auron but Smaurai Jack. =/
What did you like most about my chapter, Wally?

Hmm...I can guess what you thought but rather not, Sak. :p:

Posted by Sak

Well I gotta worry about the chapter later. It ain't at the top of my to due list. Right now I gotta write something for English about a girl that lives in a mystical land and she's..... eh just nvm.

Posted by Arcadios

Yup, I have some free periods during my new school so I can do some stuff then.

I show no sympathy to those of you who can't keep up with your work schedule. I'll be patiant though, schoolwork is importantish.

Meh, work on the chapter when you get the chance.
Oh, what did you think of Fera, A.K.A The Runner.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: I show no sympathy to those of you who can't keep up with your work schedule. I'll be patiant though, schoolwork is importantish.

Meh, work on the chapter when you get the chance.
Oh, what did you think of Fera, A.K.A The Runner.

FERRIE ROCKS! (Can I call her Ferrie? Cuz that's what Anara's gonna call her. lol.) :p: A little [SIZE="7"]UBER POWERFUL[/SIZE] though, DON'T YOU THINK? lol.
______
Oh and Aurie and Vecks are gonna make a baby! I think.... maybe...... I still haven't decided yet...

Posted by Arcadios

Isn't it a little too.....early for that?
Won't it seem kind of _____ move on Aurie's side and pure pimperish on Vecks' side?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Isn't it a little too.....early for that?
Won't it seem kind of _____ move on Aurie's side and pure pimperish on Vecks' side?

Oh so true. lol. But they ARE like 20! They're old enough to do it all night long. lol. jk. But it has been awhile since they've seen eachother...
_______
OH I THOUGHT OF A BETTER IDEA! AURIE FINDS VECKS IN FERRIE'S ROOM!.....with the light turned out! And she eavesdropps on them to find out that....... still haven't decided on that yet. :p: Right now I gotta write Chapter one of my thing for English though.

Posted by Arcadios

Go with the second idea.
Sounds alot more contreversal.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Go with the second idea.
Sounds alot more contreversal.

OH I GOT A BETTER BETTER IDEA! lol. Aurie and Vecks are sleeping in the same bed (not trying to make a baby. lol.) and then Vecks leaves in the middle of the night to go to Ferrie's room. Aurie wakes up some time later, and hears two voices in Ferrie's room. Yadda yadda yadda, you'll find out later.

Posted by Arcadios

...****, Vecks' two timing?!
What a P.I.M.P.!

She isn't that uber powerful. Her abilities lie primarily in her sword. There will be times when she can use truley uber powers, but those will be rare occurances at most.

In fact, I am going to go edit it so that she has insane physical pwers, but virtualy no magical or magic like or ranged abilities. Mimic will stay the same, kind of a last resort until she gets better at it.

unless someone dislikes the idea greatly

(Note: I based her swordplay off of an amalgamation of several people, mostly Vampire Hunter D)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
VECKS SHALL NOT TWO-TIME!
However, I was planning on Fera being plagued by terrible nightmares, which only Vecks knows about.

Posted by Arcadios

But you kinda made Lyxwal uber powerful....but he's dead now so no problems here. =)

Posted by Sak

But if you give her AMAZING PHYSICAL STRENGTH, THEN SHE'S STILL UBER POWERFUL! JUST NOT IN THE MAGIC WAY!

Posted by Arcadios

Wally=Uber man maker

Matches his personality. :D

Eh.
Thats how my characters work sadly.
Physical powerhouse. High strength, and high decterity. Low constitution and average intellect. It balances out sort of. She has some amazing physical techniques, like slice and dice, but nothing like Eiyuu's unamed Windscar, no healing, no spells, no nuthin.

Sword and mimic are her primary powers.
I can always tone her physical strength down, or make it more of a circumstancial thing. In an average situation, she's stronger then a well built man, in a dire situation, her strength would skyrocket.

But her physical speed is primarily limited to her blade. She can run fast, but nothing special.

Thats what I envisioned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and on the topic of Uber:
1. Dragon Slave is too powerful for Vecks to use in most situations. The most powerful of spells isn't worth a dime unless you know when and where to use it! (And it's not an original spell so it's not like only he can ever learn it)

2. Blade of Nothingness: Real spell, Vecks doesn't know it though.

Posted by Arcadios

I need a freaking name for my HIGHLY ORIGINAL attack! :D

retexo it's latin for To unrravel, reverse, cancel, undo, that sort of thing.

Posted by Arcadios

....When I think of an attack I picture the user yelling it out loud, Retexo sounds a little.....=/

Fine.
Translate Inversion Dragon Strike into Japanaese and you'll have a kewl name.
I just don't know what.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Feedback"?

Posted by Arcadios

Either one of these.
Kujo, inmetsu, metsubou, toukai, inmetsu, or kuchiku.
All of them are Destruction in Japanese so I wonder which one should I pick.

Alright, I have come up with an idea regarding Fera.
Being that she is composed of many different aspects, including a new one that I made up that doesn't really add anything to her, but it does add to her story, she has some flaws and perks.

She stands at a base level of moderate power. She is fast and strong, but not overly so. In this state, she can rely only on her sword skills, which are top-knotch. She also has another ability I'll name in a bit.

She can then activate her Orborous, a tatoo for infinite life. This gives her a large jump in physical strength and speed, as well as acess to her copy (Just going to name it copy instead of mimic) ability, but drains energy rapidly.

Third level of strength ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

She is, in addition to being a clone and a genome, a homunculus. Her title is the 'Ultimate Reflection' a referance to her mirror abilities. Her other mirror ability is the spell reflect, but it's more of the KH2 reflect then traditional Final Fantasy. Her Orborous is on her right palm. Only Vecks knows she is half homunculus (Half because of her genome heritage, as such she cannot eat red stones or anything like that. She has a soul, but her heart is mostly dormant.)

She has a paralysing fear (She actually stops moving in terror) of all things Alchemy.

This is an idea, tell me what you think, make suggestions, etc etc.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Great chapter i think you mightve kicked my @ss with it but either way yea Fera is a great idea a great idea for a bad guy as well oooo but anyway the reason i took Mateo out of the picture is to sort of take him out of the Lime Light for a little bit because nobody was using Septero and i was like thats kinda messed up but dont worry in my next chapter we shall get some contact from him. haha and also Septero has a lot more powers than the ones you guys have mainly been using. but yea guys i'm sorry i havent been here school has been hectic so i'm sorry guys but yea i shall see you guys later.....oh yea about Keira try to make her start coping with the fact that Mateo is lost you know like Vecks and Aurie something like that well see you guys later

Posted by Arcadios

Will do. =)