Kratos and Dante

Posted by brownoystercult

Who would win in a battle? I mean there both totally badass and have special abilities but who do you think would win in a fight? I just wanted to see some opinions because me and my friends have been argueing about this.

I personally think Dante could easily win with his new Devil form.. But David Jaffe disagrees, and says Dante cant touch Kratos.

Posted by saint sinner x

dante would beat everyone up he got shot in the head and stab in the gut and nothing happend to him he's a demi-devil and kratos is just a slave that was trained by the ***s to hunt down ares plus dante already defeated the master of the devils twice...im going with dante besides he has unlimited bullets...

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

yea dante got really cool stuff like his sword and his infinite ammo guns ebony and ivory. also dante is much more of a lets have fun type of guy, while kratos is a tough dude wanting to hunt ares, no humor in him as though i heard...

Posted by Snapzilla

I think That Dante Would win other Than Kratos Cause Dante Can Turn Into a Demon and kratos Just Uses some small Little Blades,LOL,I so Think Dante Would Win.

Posted by Virgil07

Dudes! Dante would totally win. Who do you think was the inspiration for Kratos? DANTE OF COURSE!!!!!! It's no contest, Dante would turn Kratos to mincemeat and then he would eat Alucard's heart right out of his freakin' chest.

Posted by Riku

dante would kick the living crap out of kratos. maybe you are forgetting, dante has GUNS. and a rocket launcher. and a guitar. and gauntlets. and all he has is these crappy little blades.
Dante vs. Kratos= one heck of an easy victory for dante

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I assume you mean the Kratos from GoW.

I think you're all missing the little fact that Kratos is pretty much a *** with limitless power. There's no way Dante could standup to someone like that.

In short, I have no idea why I'm even responding to this thread.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: I assume you mean the Kratos from GoW.

I think you're all missing the little fact that Kratos is pretty much a *** with limitless power. There's no way Dante could standup to someone like that.

In short, I have no idea why I'm even responding to this thread.

but d00d, dante has rockt luncher!

Posted by Crazy K

Krotos is a *** man, Dante is the devils son. You cant beat a ***. So Krotos wins my vote. And Dante get a shirt on.

Quoted post: And Dante get a shirt on.

You do realize Kratos is topless also right?

Posted by FLiPBoY

Quoting saint sinner x: dante would beat everyone up he got shot in the head and stab in the gut and nothing happend to him he's a demi-devil and kratos is just a slave that was trained by the ***s to hunt down ares plus dante already defeated the master of the devils twice...im going with dante besides he has unlimited bullets...

Okay..*SPOILERS* Do not read if you with to not find out.

In *** Of War, Ares throws this rock spike at Kratos. Kratos then dies and climbs back from the underworld to make it back into the regular world, alive, and kick Ares' butt. Also.. Kratos has the power of the ***s, and no, Kratos isn't just a slave. He is the new *** of War.

[quote=Crazy K]Krotos is a *** man, Dante is the devils son. You cant beat a ***. So Krotos wins my vote. And Dante get a shirt on.
*Spoiler*

Kratos did beat a ***, which was Ares.
*End Spoiler*

I'm not sure who would win though.

Posted by turkeybazooka

i think itachi would come in and skool them both :p

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9it5393j

Posted by crimsoncinder

Dante, he's uber-badass and he's got a big sword..

Quoted post: Dante, he's uber-badass and he's got a big sword..

'Cause everyone knows that's a sure-fire way to win any fight.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote= Vampiro]You do realize Kratos is topless also right?

**** I forgot about that. But Dante looks more girlie so thats why I said that, oh well my bad.

[Quote=FLipBoy]Kratos did beat a ***, which was Ares.
*End Spoiler*

Yeah but its like a g od vs. a g od. But yeah I get your point.

It's kind of hard to forget that Kratos is topless when hes in your avatar.. -_-

Dante is metro.

Posted by Crazy K

oh well it was an honest mistake.

Anyways who cares if Dante has guns, rocket launchers, and a sword. Im sure some people can be defeated even with all them weopons. I still say Krotos.

after finally playing *** of war im almost positive that kratos can beat dantes *** down. use a medusa head to petrify dante and just totally hack at him with the blade of artemis.

Posted by mastachief

kratos would kill dante in a fight

Posted by crimsoncinder

Quoting Vampiro: 'Cause everyone knows that's a sure-fire way to win any fight.

Hells yeah. And in DMC1 when you get the Sparda. That thing is effin' angry dude...

Quoted post: Hells yeah. And in DMC1 when you get the Sparda. That thing is effin' angry dude...

Shut up.

Posted by Lyger Samanosuke Phoenix

Think of the fight like this Dante's fast..Blade of artemis slow but powerful so Dante is dodging that. medusa's head....if Kratos can dodge his butt away from it Dante can do that easy. blades of Chaos Dante will take the combos and come back laughing.Poseidon's Rage & Zuse's fury will end up powering up dante and army of hades will probably do damage.

now on dante's side he has speed and a sword kratos will be able to parry and block some blows but he's gettin cut sometime. his guitar will make kratos's ears bleed cause kratos has never heard rock music and he will this it's painful to listen to. gauntlets kratos will end up parrying and agni & rudra(my favs) will be a sight to see cause thats blockin and parrying between both of them so a sorta stalemate is always fun to look at and cerebus will just have kratos in aww cause we all know how dante likes to showoff. ebony & ivory dante will just stand there and shoot at kratos and kratos when he can't dodge anymore he will put up the blades of chaos to take the bullets the blades will never break or melt so on a normal power 2 power they are to me equal but when dante goes demon and kratos goes into the rage of the ***s it's a whole different story i'll tell that later but thats my opinion on power for power.

Posted by Black_Wolf

As far as I'm concerned, Kratos is the most baddest assed Videogame character created to date. He is such a fuggin' hardass...and Dante, whom I used to be a big fan of, looks rather girly and fights like a poonanny when compared to Kratos. Oh, and Kratos nails to sluts in his ship on top of it all. Kratos would kill everyone in the vgame universe.

Posted by Disturbed_one

Im hate to say it but i do think that Kratos would win, Dante mat have lots of weapons but Kratos has alot more moves and spells he can use all Dante can do is run jump shoot and attack with his sword. The only thing i think Dante has over Kratos is speed and Dante dies way to easily and anyway Kratos is the *** of war i mean who can compete with that

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Black_Wolf: As far as I'm concerned, Kratos is the most baddest assed Videogame character created to date.

He is, and that's why he'll rip Dante (forgive me, man!) a new one. Although it'd be fun to hear Dante crack joke after joke about Kratos's bald head, white skin... right before a Blade of Chaos splits his jaw in two.

Posted by Bebop

I don't know who the other guy is but I'd say Dante would lose becuase he's a vampire fag.

Quoted post: I don't know who the other guy is but I'd say Dante would lose becuase he's a vampire fag.

Kratos from *** of War. The main character, probably've seen the commercial at least.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Kratos is a G[COLOR=Yellow]o[/COLOR]d now ok, a G[COLOR=Yellow]o[/COLOR]d. That means he can't be killed, he is omnipotent. The only way Dante would be able to take down Kratos (a G[COLOR=Yellow]o[/COLOR]d mind you), is if he had the blessing of other G[COLOR=Yellow]o[/COLOR]ds to help him, like Kratos did with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, etc..(apparently Ares was a dick, and nobody liked him). But the son of the devil is not getting that lucky. Dante kicks ***, but this is a fight he simply cannot win.[/COLOR]

Posted by Jarulara

You know people who say Dante probably have not played God of War yet. Kratos has so many abilities and weapons. Dante would not know what to do. Kratos would be Dante so bad Dante would go to the next gay party there is just to get it off his mind. Kratos all the way. Sword means nothing. Kratos got 2 daggers and a large *** sword.

Posted by Da Masta

In devil may cry 1 dante kills the devil wich to me is a lot stronger then Ares and all the other queers.Dante and vergil together would waste all(dmc3 last boss)In dmc 1 a sword pins dante to the ground and he pulls the whole sword through his body(even the handle) then he gets up and goes on as if nothing happened.

:devil: :horse::bangbang: :bowser:

Posted by johnnyjy2k

dante would destroy kratos he has twin pistols an a rocket launcher not to mention the sword. and e doesnt die

Posted by vgmaster13

everyone Kratos from GoW would win so bad because he beat the *** of war and has the power of the ***s and uses pandoras box(if you know greek mytholgly you should know what this is for) Cause Kratos would win so friggen easy

Posted by dante_M.K.5

rau wud crush them all!
i think dante is good enough
whos kartos and which game is he from?

Posted by James

Kratos is from the game "*** of War." He's a badass warrior out to kill Ares, the *** of war. And he would so kill the crap out of lil' Dante.

Posted by psp

Lol, i thought u ment the kratos from ToS

Posted by dante_M.K.5

wots *** of war???????????

Posted by muffla

Quoting Crazy K: Krotos is a *** man, Dante is the devils son. You cant beat a ***. So Krotos wins my vote. And Dante get a shirt on.

actaully kratos did kill a g0d but my vote is still on kratos cuz he is a badass and he can do magic (i really want the new GOW game to come out soon) :eek:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dear god, I'd seen the things on Penny-Arcade and a few other sources making fun of people on message boards, but I always thought it was an exageration. Holy god, you people are morons (with a few obvious exceptions).

There really isnt a debate, since they live in completely different settings. But were they to collide, as it has been stated, Kratos cannot be killed without the consent of all the other gods, which I dont see Dante getting anytime soon. Even if Dante did get it though, the Medusa power makes short work of him.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting psp: Lol, i thought u ment the kratos from ToS

Me too. >>;

Kratos from ToS > Kratos from GoW > Dante.

Dante is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too overrated, along with another white haired guy who shan't be mentioned.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dear god, I'd seen the things on Penny-Arcade and a few other sources making fun of people on message boards, but I always thought it was an exageration. Holy god, you people are morons (with a few obvious exceptions).

Why oh why did you bump this thread.

And yes, Dante is very overrated.

Posted by Colonel Mustang

Tales of Symphonia Kratos (After he went bad) > Dante

He can fly and he can teleport, Dante would have a lot of trouble hitting him.

STOP REVIVING THIS **** THREAD.