itt i anger klarth

Posted by Lord of Spam

I just realized I might have something that our little nazi lover might want. Its a book on the history and origin of the Waffen SS, written in 1978.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/book1.jpg[/IMG]

I got it for free while working at the biggest library in the county. An elderly woman brought in a box of books that had belonged to her husband, who had recently died. She told me about him as I was helping her carry the box from her car since it was too heavy for her to carry. She said he had served in WW2 and had loved to read and study the war later on in life.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/book2-1.jpg[/IMG]

In case you cant read that, its Harry A. Wentz, born September 10, 1926., deceased December 8th, 2001. He was 15 when america entered the war, and served in the last few months of it, so he missed most of what is though of as the major battles, which might be why he was so interested in learning more about it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/book3.jpg[/IMG]

copyright 1978, BUT OH NOES IM REPRODUCING PART OF IT.

But yeah, thats the story behind it. I think its one of my favorite books, not because of what its about, or what it is, but just because of the fact that its got such a badass story behind it. Other cool books in my collection are a copy of Catcher in the Rye from 1951, a book of Poe stories and poems from 1952, a copy of The Art of War from the 70s, a copy of 1984 published in 1984, a book of Aisimov from 1966, and the oldest of the collection, a book outlining the rules of organized debate, originally published in 1893, with my edition being published in 1903.

Posted by Klarth

Bastard, I'd kill for something like that :(

As for interesting books, I have an 1896 print of Lewis Caroll's Through The Looking Glass and it's in perfect condition. Sell sell sell!

Posted by Phantasma2

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. It had to be done.

But yeah, thats pretty interesting.

Posted by Slade

We have a bunch of books from early nursing that tell you to do stuff like bleed out a patient or make them drink this horrid mixture of roots and herbs. I'm not sure what the publishing date is, but it's around 1900 I believe. I'll dig em up later and check.

Posted by Klarth

btw los dont call me little

i'm ****ing taller than you :mad:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's a pretty hardcore cover. Awesome find.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: btw los dont call me little

i'm ****ing taller than you :mad:

you're what, like 6'1"? thats like, two inches taller. not that big of a deal. Also, I weight double what you weigh, since I'm up to 190 now.

Posted by Slade

He said "our little nazi lover," so it means all of us jointly own you. Which is perfectly true and in no way wrong or misleading.

Posted by Linko_16

[quote]itt i anger klart

FFVII is the greatest RPG there is. All others are total crap not even worth playing for free. Also, Sephiroth is a brilliant character, and a sexy one to boot.

Posted by Slade

Oh, thanks a million Linko- I had 15 bucks and the only RPGs the store in town had were Final Fantasy VII and some... idk, Xeno something, anyways, I bought FFVII because you said so and Sephy is teh seckz imma rite fanfic wher he luvs aries but he kils her cuz cloud luvs him while tfia luvs tehm both but is afriad wut they mite thikn adn sephi secrelty luvs cloud but zakc comes bac adn kils him b4 he tels him

evryonee wil liek it

zomg bishie

Posted by The Judge

Nice shirt

Posted by Linko_16

Well, yeah, guys. I mean, FFVII is cooler than books about Nazis and WWII.

Posted by Ant

Most things are greater than books.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]Most things are greater than books.

clearly a lie

Posted by Ant

You heard that from that walking talking book didn't you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: Well, yeah, guys. I mean, FFVII is cooler than books about Nazis and WWII.

Current status: Quivering with rage.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: Most things are greater than books.

stfu n00b

Posted by Staev

Quoting Vampiro: That's a pretty hardcore cover. Awesome find.

Lies.

Himmler was a fag.

Heydrich was superior.

Kenneth Branagh playing Heydrich is ZA WARUDO~

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: You heard that from that walking talking book didn't you?

"Hey, kid. Reading is better than anything else. Want some crack?"

Posted by Slade

Quoting Staev:

What you don't know about this pic is that the word chopped off on the left is "Angst."

Posted by Staev

;_;

Quoted post: Lies.

Himmler was a fag.

Heydrich was superior.

Kenneth Branagh playing Heydrich is ZA WARUDO~

The cover itself, not the fag on said cover.

Though there's just something lame about nazis in colour.

Posted by Slade

It's the angst.

Posted by The Judge

Because when drawn they look a thousand times more awesome than in real life.

Like most people.

Especially people holding katanas.

Posted by Staev

Did someone say "weeaboo"? 'cause I think I heard someone say "weeaboo"!

he's more of a kike than a weeaboo. But I'll settle.

Posted by Staev

:---^-*

^ Jew-trann :sh2y:

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

And himmler was a fag, and a moron on top of it. But he was a pretty hardcore moronic fag, I guess.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Staev: Did someone say "weeaboo"? 'cause I think I heard someone say "weeaboo"!

Eh. Nah.

Posted by Staev

No, I'm pretty sure I heard someone say "weeaboo"!!!:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

WEEABOO! WEEABOO! WEEABOO!

I called my old shop teacher a weeaboo today. It was justice.

Posted by Staev

Was it deserved?

idk, he was going on about how the japanese students were so much better than the canadian ones and how he preferred to teach them. So I called him a weeaboo and almost got fired from a volunteer job. It was worth it.

Posted by Staev

What a douche. You have done well.

I do my best.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait, does he know what a weeaboo is? why did you almost get fired?

He has no idea, but it was clearly meant as an insult. Plus, I'm a volunteer in a catholic high school. They don't stand for that ****.

But since I start an actual job on monday, I'm hoping to go out with a bang. LIST ME SOME SUGGESTIONS, DA!

Posted by Lord of Spam

bring in a copy of "The origin of species" and beat a nun over the head with it.

best suggestion so far

except they don't teach any origin story

Posted by Lord of Spam

what the hell kind of catholic school doesnt teach that ****? ****ing faggots

maybe just stand up on the guys desk and **** yourself. Not only will it get you fired, but you'll seem like a ****ing psycho. Like, just stand on the desk, with your hands on your hips and your chest out in a sort of like, dramatic "look at how awesome i am" pose, and then **** your pants. **** all over yourself. **** like theres no tomorow. Afterwards, yell "I LIKE CHEESE" and then just calmly walk out.

Quoted post: what the hell kind of catholic school doesnt teach that ****? ****ing faggots

The kind that assumes everyone's intelligent enough to know what both already are. Plus, it's easier since they don't get any flack from anyone. It's important since they're government funded, unlike in America I believe.

Quoted post: maybe just stand up on the guys desk and **** yourself. Not only will it get you fired, but you'll seem like a ****ing psycho. Like, just stand on the desk, with your hands on your hips and your chest out in a sort of like, dramatic "look at how awesome i am" pose, and then **** your pants. **** all over yourself. **** like theres no tomorow. Afterwards, yell "I LIKE CHEESE" and then just calmly walk out.

... this is... too good to pass up.