New girl

Posted by Apathetic

Alright I need to get this going a little better. Theres a sophmore whos pretty awesome and I want to be more to her. She hangs out with people from different schools, has a stupid sense of humor and doesnt think to highly of me but doesnt think bad either. Lets just say I want to put my goodness out there a little more for her. What I do?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Make friends with her friends. Or go up to her directly. There's tons of things you can do, especially if you're in any of the same classes. Sit near her and chat it up. It alyways works.

Posted by Apathetic

Most of her friends are at different schools! Im only in one class and shes a TA. I did hang out with her tonight though. More suggestions, like good topics to get on lol and stuff.

Posted by Dexter

Continue showing curiosity in her. Let her know that you are interested and that you want to hear her story. Find out about her family and childhood. Acknowledge her excellence when she handles situations appropriately. Don't flatter her too radically, but don't be afraid to show that you've noticed her. How well would you say you know her? What's stupid about her humor and how do you know she doesn't think of you too highly? Is she comfortable around you yet? What do you mean when you say you want to put your goodness out there for her? Are you saying you just want opportunities for her to get to know you so she gets to noticing your great traits?

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Dexter: Are you saying you just want opportunities for her to get to know you so she gets to noticing your great traits?

Yes! She has this humor with 3 other girls and its their own thing, and since I dont really understand girls I couldnt tell you so well. They laugh at odd things I guess. I dont think she thinks of me to highly because she really hasnt said anything noticable yet. She thinks my hair is nice though, and I have her number already. We just met 3 weeks ago, see her once a day in PE. So were starting to be friends. She was talking about "hot" polo players though, yeesh. :(

Posted by Dexter

Sounds as though you’re moving in the right direction to me. Becoming friends and establishing a relationship is key. From what I gather, she sounds a little flakey, as though she's not ready for any sort of serious relationship. I'm not sure if you’re wanting something really serious with her already, but if you are, I suggest meticulous caution. Make sure she's mature enough to understand the significance of your feelings and check to make sure you're under that peculiar infatuation spell. Feelings can get tricky and confusing when it comes to infatuations. Don't rush anything.

Posted by Apathetic

Im not sure about her background and stuff but she seems cool. Im doubt Im rushing things, just perveted and fun stuff I guess.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Apathetic]Alright I need to get this going a little better. Theres a sophmore whos pretty awesome and I want to be more to her. She hangs out with people from different schools, has a stupid sense of humor and doesnt think to highly of me but doesnt think bad either. Lets just say I want to put my goodness out there a little more for her. What I do?

Put it in the back.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Apathetic: Lets just say I want to put my goodness in her. What I do?

Fix'd

Posted by NeXidala

Boner= Win.

Boner's signature ist hawt

dare I say... it gave me a.... erection? LOL

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Boner's signature ist hawt

dare I say... it gave me a.... erection? LOL

Yeah, I wonder why it was removed. It's odd how people can get away with posting anime lolis in panties all over the place, yet my sig is removed. It's not like anything was exposed. Gofigure!

Yeah, I mean, my avatar is way worse than what you had. But I still have it. Whatevs.

Posted by Apathetic

good thing i ate **** and realized what the hell i was doing! go me.

Posted by Xenos

wtf?

Posted by Apathetic

instead i went for another older girl and denied her when she wanted me back. good times :cool: