i love free books

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, so last wednesday i ordered a graphic novel called 100% by Paul Pope from the nearest Borders. There was some deal where if it wasnt there in 7 days it was free. It showed up in 9 days.

I loved the book, not only because it was an awesome story, but because it didnt cost me a ******* thing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I just buy used books for a buck each. Not free, but might as well be.

Posted by NeXidala

Those $1 books usually ended up being really interesting to me. They used to sell $1 books at my old Elementary all the time. Rather interesting really.

These are actual best selling books and whatnot. There's a store downtown full of books people didn't want anymore. You can find literally anything.

Posted by NeXidala

Well nowadays, I don't really know where they would be selling $1 novels, though I don't mind paying an extra $5 for a good book. Vamp, have you read, "To Kill a Mockingbird"?

Posted by Xero

i am alitlerate

Quoted post: Vamp, have you read, "To Kill a Mockingbird"?

It was mandatory at my school, so yeah. Though I read it before then.

Posted by Ant

I hate all books.

Posted by Xero

yiff yiff yiff i like inuyiffa

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol@innuyiffa

back when I worked at a library i'd get free books all the time. EMPLOYEE THEFT IS FUN.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Vampiro: It was mandatory at my school, so yeah. Though I read it before then.

Well, those were one of the books I had bought for $1. Good book for that price.

Posted by Slade

I like the books that no one has ever even mentioned to you that you find, read, and enjoy greatly. Too bad this is like .00000015% of the books I read.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Flame ghost: yiff yiff yiff i like inuyiffa

*** I DO