Get out of me.

Posted by Killer Jordo

HAve you guys ever had feelings for someone? Then you saw them in a diffrent light. And didn't "like" them anymore. But are still friends with them? Then in the middle of a deep conversation about HER boyfriend you feel the controversy to make them break up so you can have her? You thought you where passed her. But then you realize you're not. Well?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Killer Jordo: HAve you guys ever had feelings for someone?

Yes.

Quoting Killer Jordo: Then you saw them in a diffrent light.

Yes.

Quoting Killer Jordo: And didn't "like" them anymore.

Yes.

Quoting Killer Jordo: But are still friends with them?

Hahaha, no.

Quoting Killer Jordo: Then in the middle of a deep conversation about HER boyfriend you feel the controversy to make them break up so you can have her?

Wow, you're lame.

Quoting Killer Jordo: You thought you where passed her. But then you realize you're not. Well?

Nope. My advice is to get **** drunk nightly for at least a month.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Killer Jordo]HAve you guys ever had feelings for someone?
Frequently!
[quote]Then you saw them in a diffrent light.
Yes, it's called nighttime! =o
[quote]And didn't "like" them anymore.
She came to my house and she kicked my dog.
[quote]But are still friends with them?
**** no. Your daughter come to my house and she kick my dog!
[quote]Then in the middle of a deep conversation about HER boyfriend you feel the controversy to make them break up so you can have her?
"LOL BREAK UP WITH HIM IM SO MUCH BETTER EVEN THOUGH IM RETARDED GAY OBESE AND CANADIAN LOLOLOL IM THE KILLEREST JORDIE YES I AM"
[quote]You thought you where passed her. But then you realize you're not.
Where did I pass what? Not what? What? Who?
[quote]Well?
i think you should get bent and die a miserable death

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Klarth:

i think you should get bent and die a miserable death

Wow I was thinking the same thing about you!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Killer Jordo: HAve you guys ever had feelings for someone? Yes.[QUOTE=Killer Jordo]Then you saw them in a diffrent light. I'm blind, faggot.[QUOTE=Killer Jordo]And didn't "like" them anymore. No, I'm horny, so I like everyone.[QUOTE=Killer Jordo]But are still friends with them? No, things got wierd after sex.[QUOTE=Killer Jordo]Then in the middle of a deep conversation about HER boyfriend you feel the controversy to make them break up so you can have her?"lol, I had sex with ur girl."[QUOTE=Killer Jordo] You thought you where passed her.I beat her ass in that race. [QUOTE=Killer Jordo]But then you realize you're not.She used turbo. :([QUOTE=Killer Jordo] Well?

lol, bandwagon.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes, but only one of you is a maple story playing faggot.

I mean, you're both faggots. But onyl one of you plays maple story. So the choice is clear.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Killer Jordo]HAve you guys ever had feelings for someone? Then you saw them in a diffrent light. And didn't "like" them anymore. But are still friends with them? Then in the middle of a deep conversation about HER boyfriend you feel the controversy to make them break up so you can have her? You thought you where passed her. But then you realize you're not. Well?

English classes. Take 'em.