I hate the internet.

Posted by Fate

It made me stumble across [url=http://www.mp3.com/news/stories/6242.html]this[/url].

Posted by Phantasma2

bol. I can imagine... people listening to metal while ****ting.

Posted by Fate

That'd be some pretty metallic ****. :rock:

SexyBack on the toilet. LOL

Posted by NeXidala

Haha! This is so weird. I mean how long could a person be shitting to listen to their iPod? Haha, this is some crazy shit!

Posted by Killer Jordo

It's for the man on the go....who has to go!

Zing!

Posted by Alastor

Odd... I remember seeing this a few months ago on TV, I'm sure of it. Something very similar, anyways. Must've been a different brand or something. I lol'd either way.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Some people spend upwards of thirty minutes in the washroom. Bring music in with you might not be that bad of an idea...

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Alastor: Odd... I remember seeing this a few months ago on TV, I'm sure of it. Something very similar, anyways. Must've been a different brand or something. I lol'd either way.

Nope, I'm fairly certain this is the same brand. I think there was a thread on this all ready.

Posted by WackoHater2

I listen to my mp3 player on the toilet. >.< whats wrong with it?

Posted by Apathetic

Your taking a **** dump.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.djspyhunter.com/teapot/2005/12/rsstroom-reader-toilet-paper-printer.html

I'd have to say I prefer that.

Posted by Raptor

Nothing is wrong with listening to music on the toilet. Sometimes I write poetry while on the toilet.

Quoting Phantasma: bol. I can imagine... people listening to metal while ****ting.

SOILWORK ON THE DARKTHRONE

Posted by Alastor

Maybe it was a preview or something, then. I'm positive I seen it on Attack of the Show at one point.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Raptor]SOILWORK ON THE DARKTHRONE
Holy ****, you've just given me the best laugh I've had all week. Kudos.

Posted by jefferey shalome

western civilization has truly fallen.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I go to sit on the bog simply to lsiten to podcasts. T'aint nothin' wrong with it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: western civilization has truly fallen.

Yes, this simple invention has truly ruined us, hasn't it?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Raptor:
SOILWORK ON THE DARKTHRONE

And since I have a black toilet.... this is epic beyond imagination.

I love you.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Sapphire Rose: And since I have a black toilet.

OMG TEH TR00 KVLT BR00TAL METAL BLACKENED TOILET FROM HELL \m/

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It is. Which is why it's so awesome.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Sapphire Rose: And since I have a black toilet....

... Way to express your white supremacy in a most insidious way. Such a clever racist you are.

Posted by chaser3592

lol. dude thats hilarious

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Raptor: ... Way to express your white supremacy in a most insidious way. Such a clever racist you are.

[URL="http://static.flickr.com/37/116237173_ead01a7769.jpg"]Guess again[/URL].

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Man, I love Raptor. Every time I think I'm getting annoyed with his bull**** he comes out with something as golden as that.

Posted by Raptor

The Internet, in my eyes, has become more or less like people. I often wish I could live a very comfortable, practical life without ever having to deal with it and its perpetual mindless bull**** that constantly bubbles up from its extremely well-traveled sewers of insipidity, but that would be sacrificing far too much convenience.

Posted by Killer Jordo

By the by. I take my Treo into the bathroom and play music out of the speaker. Or I play my gamecube with my wave bird. Becuase you can see my TV perfectly from my toilet! Also I've wathced Gladiator on the john. Becuase I had diarhea :p:

Posted by KoH

It could benefit the constipated should they listen to songs such as "Push it."

Otherwise, a horrible waste of money.