REBUILD of Evangelion

Posted by Klarth

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=9464

[quote]four new Evangelion movies are in the works. The four movies will include a prequel, a mid-series movie, a sequel and a "final" movie. The prequel movie is due out early summer 2007.

FOUR NEW ****ING MOVIES. NEW MOVIES. [B][SIZE=4]MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES.[/b][/size] Hell yeah.

Wait, a SEQUEL to EoE? I'm not sure how that'll work considering... Well, what happened and all.

I'm pissing myself with excitement here.

edit: [url=http://mizuki.onmitsu.jp/warehouse/festival/10th/index.html]Some scans[/url]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Wait... what?

Awesome!

2007 is going to rock. :rock:

Posted by Shade

Awesome. Hope they get posted on YouTube near release.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This will either be amazing or an absolute disaster. There is no middle ground.

Posted by Xenos

Ehh ... I would like it if they left the series alone, but we'll see ... I'll still watch this, of course.

Posted by Hyper

Eh, one good thing to come out of being put on adult swim I guess. Let's hope they do it right.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I wonder how Gainax will choose to confuse us this time.

Maybe Gendo is actually God.

Posted by Xenos

Or Yui had an affair with Jesus.

hm ... whatever happened to the Live Action thing?

Posted by Ant

Huh, I thought this would be about the live-action version. Guess they decided to go with an anime version instead. Although I'm not quite sure they could do with it anime wise, considering the series has already been done, as well as EoE. Maybe they'll do something a little different, like Angelic Days Style? :/

Posted by Stalolin

This can only turn out well if Hideaki Anno goes through a huge depression again.

Otherwise, I see this as an attempt to mooch more muneys.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Stalolin]This can only turn out well if Hideaki Anno goes through a huge depression again.
Someone break into his house and kill his dog. The films will rock, guaranteed!

Posted by boomstick

I like the idea of the prequel and mid-series movie, but as far as the sequel and final movie I'm a bit iffy on that, I really liked how EOE ended the series, but I'm still excited none the less.

Posted by mis0

omgomgomgomgomg HELLS YEAH.

I'm looking forward to it. Gainax really hasn't disappointed me much in the past (I actually liked the original ending to Eva, and EoE was great too).

Posted by ed elric

aesome find klarth this is gonna rock

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Hyper: Eh, one good thing to come out of being put on adult swim I guess. Let's hope they do it right.

will they be putting this one one on adult swim to??

Posted by Hyper

They'll probably air sometime. I only mentioned adult swim because I doubt more movies would have been made if the series wasn't expanded to the USA.