Chapter 30

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 30
The Deadly Trio
by Riku Dark Badass

-------Gummi Ship-------
Mateo woke up to hear an unusual noise. He looked out the window to see rain pouring down. Then Mateo rolled over to see that Keira was lying in the same bed next to him. Mateo had a confused look on his face and slowly crept out of bed putting on his blue jeans and putting on a blue t-shirt on. Mateo then went into the bathroom and washed his long bluish black hair and walked out of his room swiftly into the control room. As soon as Mateo walked into the control room he saw Eiyuu and Renai kissing in the corner. Mateo, trying not to disturb them, exited the room quietly and walked into the

Posted by Arcadios

Okay I only read the first few sentences and I have to say this:
"Please take of that "Eiyuu and Renai" kissing part, please."
...that is all.
Wow....I have to bulild off of that?
****, I have my work cut out for me.
So Septero in for now while Mateo is locked up.
I'll be introducing a new guy next chapter.
I am next so I you shall have to wait until sunday night for it since I'm not going to be home for tonight and some parts of tommorrow so I'll get started tommorrow night.

Posted by Sak

Patsy is it going to be a girl or a guy? (And I know this is going to sound really awkward coming from me.) CUZ IF IT'S A FU[COLOR="SKYBLUE"]CKING[/COLOR] GIRL I AM GOING TO SCREAM! WE HAVE ENOUGH GIRLS! lol.
_____
And dude I read the first paragraph thing, first of all it happened in a storage room place thing, and second it happened in the morning.
_____
Oh and me likey the Eiyuu and Renai making out. DON'T GET RID OF IT! lol.
_____
When did Sean lose an arm? O_o I don't remember him losing an arm, and I made him! And he doesn't know that Anara was Aurie's childhood friend. Him and Aurie grew up not knowing that the other one existed. In fact, out of the entire group, he only knows Aurie's name.
_____
Oh I see where you got that from now. He didn't lose his arm, Anara just slashed it, like a deep cut. Sean didn't lose his arm, plus Aurie healed him at the end of chapter 25 so there shouldn't have been anything wrong with it.
_____
The chapter was kinda short, and kinda hard to follow. Definitely not your best.

Posted by Wally The Weird

I can work with Lyxwal teaming up with them I suppose. Kinda fits together.
Arc you said you needed Kayne for something, so I suggest you use him in your next chapter. If neccesary, just make it kind of long, because Kayne will be leavign for a short time (One round of chapters or so, maybe two) to go train. Time fluxuations and all that will actually have him gone for five years his time.

And vecks is coming back very shortly, with a new freind! However, I suspect either one or both of them will only stay for a short time.

And his new freind is a girl, and has been a girl since I created her and had everyone say ok about it!!!!!

Lyxwal- Mage, likes Time magic (Remember, also applies to space and energy) but is not limited to it in any way.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

It was okay not your best but still good.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird:
And vecks is coming back very shortly, with a new freind! However, I suspect either one or both of them will only stay for a short time.

Oh oh oh, when whatsherface (forgot her name. Wait, did you name her?) shows up have Aurie see Vecks and get really mad at him cuz he's with another girl. (Just a suggestion. Do whatever the hell ya want with it.)

Posted by keyartist

You still got it.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sak: Patsy is it going to be a girl or a guy? (And I know this is going to sound really awkward coming from me.) CUZ IF IT'S A FU[COLOR="SKYBLUE"]CKING[/COLOR] GIRL I AM GOING TO SCREAM! WE HAVE ENOUGH GIRLS! lol.
_____
And dude I read the first paragraph thing, first of all it happened in a storage room place thing, and second it happened in the morning.
_____
Oh and me likey the Eiyuu and Renai making out. DON'T GET RID OF IT! lol.
_____
When did Sean lose an arm? O_o I don't remember him losing an arm, and I made him! And he doesn't know that Anara was Aurie's childhood friend. Him and Aurie grew up not knowing that the other one existed. In fact, out of the entire group, he only knows Aurie's name.
_____
Oh I see where you got that from now. He didn't lose his arm, Anara just slashed it, like a deep cut. Sean didn't lose his arm, plus Aurie healed him at the end of chapter 25 so there shouldn't have been anything wrong with it.
_____
The chapter was kinda short, and kinda hard to follow. Definitely not your best.

It'll be a guy but cetain events shall happen in the next 5 chapters or so for me.
I still have to suggest that you take it of, please. =)

Posted by Klarth

THIS ENTRY WAS BEAUTIFUL! LONG LIVE THE DARK KINGDOM BEYBLADES

Posted by Sak

Go fuck your mother, Klarth.

Posted by Arcadios

Just delete the post.
You forget, you're a mod in the sub-forum.
Your post and mine should also be deleted.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Just delete the post.
You forget, you're a mod in the sub-forum.
Your post and mine should also be deleted.

Since when do I listen to you?

Posted by Arcadios

Okay...then.
Now that you're done being a idiotic moron maybe we can speak about the next chapter.
It'll be in by Sunday night like I said before.
I can't really say how long it'll be since when I start typing I don't know when to stop.