NCAAF Time

Posted by Random

Ok since the first weeks over i'll put my two cents in about Week 1 starting with certain teams...

(WEEK 1 Review with Week 1 Rankings)

1) Ohio State Defeated Northern Illinois in a blowout.. Ohio State doesn't looked to have missed a step from last season. Bad news.. they go to Texas this week.

2) Notre Dame lost 2 places in the AP this week due to a struggling 14-10 victory. Although perhaps GA Tech is better than we suspect? We'll find out vs PSU this weekend..

3) Texas looked really well playing North Texas. Granted its North Texas, we'll see how they do at home playing OSU.

4) Auburn held their own beating WSU.

5) West Va did a kick*** job and I firmly believe they'll be undefeated come Jan.

6) USC...Beat Arkansas with ease

7) Florida crushed Sourthern Miss

8) LSU.. One team I could care less about. They beat some no name school..

9) CAL... LOLOLOLO U GOT F***ED BY TENN..

10) Oklahoma barely beat UAB.. Look for Oklahoma to repeat last seasons record.. Top 10 worthy? F*** NO..

11) FSU.. They played on hell of a game. They deserve top 10 after beating Miami in Miami..

12) Miami played one helluva game and barely lost to FSU. I predict it won't be their only ACC loss.

13) Louisville.. AHH you lost Bush.. Your doomed.. Nice job blowing out UK

14) Michigan I wasn't very impressed with. I've always sort of liked Michigan but their offense just wasn't clicking.

15) Georgia I didn't really pay attention to. They played some small insignificant school. I'm sure they'll do well.

16) Iowa keeps on rolling.. Do I smell roses?

17) Virginia Tech blew out some nobodies.. Didn't pay attention but I hear they look good.

18) Clemson destroyed Fla Atl.. I feel they have a chance to win the ACC

19) Penn State beat a decent Akron team. The real test is going into Notre Dame and winning.

20) Nebraska impressed me destroying La Tech. Good show of skill by the La Tech wide reciever who came down with that pass.

21) Oregon beat a good Stanford Team. They will beat USC this year, mark my words.

22) TCU... eh.......

23) Tennessee wazoo you blew out Cal. Good job, I look for Tennessee to go back to Jan Bowling.

24) ASU eh... I think we should throw them out of the top 25. I believe they did too.

25) Texas Tech......???

WEEK 2 AP Poll...
1. Ohio State (39) 1-0 1,568
2. Texas (7) 1-0 1,453
3. USC (3) 1-0 1,410
4. Notre Dame (8) 1-0 1,408
4. Auburn (3) 1-0 1,408
6. West Virginia (5) 1-0 1,356
7. Florida 1-0 1,191
8. LSU 1-0 1,185
9. Florida State 1-0 1,130
10. Michigan 1-0 841
11. Tennessee 1-0 839
12. Georgia 1-0 836
13. Louisville 1-0 820
14. Iowa 1-0 800
15. Oklahoma 1-0 725
16. Virginia Tech 1-0 673
17. Miami (FL) 0-1 624
18. Clemson 1-0 564
19. Penn State 1-0 467
20. Oregon 1-0 436
21. Nebraska 1-0 358
22. California 0-1 212
23. TCU 1-0 198
24. Texas Tech 1-0 196
25. Arizona State 1-0 134

My Personal Top 25 Poll
1. Ohio State
2. Notre Dame
3. Texas
4. Auburn
5. West Va
6. Florida State
7. USC
8. Michigan
9. Tennessee
10. Iowa
11. Clemson
12. Georgia
13. Penn State
14. Louisville
15. LSU
16. Nebraska
17. Va Tech
18. Oregon
19. Alabama
20. Wisconsin
21. UCLA
22. Pitt
23. Texas Tech
24. TCU
25. Miami FL

I'll discuss more week to week..

Discuss!

Posted by Axis

They over-rate OU every single year.

Posted by Random

Yeah I agree... I think Cal was over-rated aswell..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my two fav teams are both #4!! !!

Posted by Random

I like Auburn and I don't mind Notre Dame but being a PSU fan, I hope ND goes down =P

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

^pwned

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and how about Troy (20 mins away from here) almost beating FSU?

Posted by Random

Yeah not to mention Akron BEATING NC State.

Penn State had a lot of good plays in the early going. They should have made that early field goal, should have made at least a field goal on their second drive and should have picked up that ND Fumble. Instead they got nothing. The Penn State defensive player didn't fall on the ball, he simply tried to pick it up (BAD MISTAKE), They had a bad snap on the field goal, and fumbled the football the other time. This game would have been a lot closer had penn state not made so many mistakes.

Ohio State pounded Texas. No real suprise there. I figure Texas will do well but its not the Texas of last year. Ohio State is way too good for Texas.

Like you said BJ Troy almost beat FSU. I'd call that one hell of a game.

Clemson was shocked by BC 34-33..

And what about Tenn almost losing to AF? I don't really think Tennessee is all that good. Infact if anythign they're probably over-rated right now. I think Cal was expecting an easy win and instead got knocked off their feet. Tennessee goes to a bowl but they don't come close to winning the SEC.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and it would have been alot closer if they were BETTER. ND was just a better team, and beat them, hands down.

Posted by Random

I won't deny ND was a better team but PSU made too many mistakes of their own. If they didn't, it probably would have been a 41-27 type of game. Much closer than what it was..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

:(

Posted by Random

PSU AT OSU THIS WEEKEND!! COLLEGE GAMEDAY AT THE HORSE SHOE!!

I THINK IM GOING WOOO!!!!

Posted by Random

Alright so whats everyones opinion on who should be #3? Personally I think it should be WVU. Why not? They haven't had an extremley tough season but they keep winning without a problem. They also had a lot of returning seniors this year in which destroyed Georgia last year in the sugar bowl. so why not?

I sure as hell hope it isn't Texas or Florida..

Posted by El Capitan

WVU hasn't played a worthy opponent since Georgia, their only tough games is Lousivillie and Rutgers and we aren't even certain if Rutgers is for real. I see WVU getting blown out by Lousivillie, Brian Brohm will pick appart an overtaed Mountaineers team coming thursday along with his four different RBS.

Leaving Texas back to the number three spot. They may not look good on paper but you must understand that playing at Lincoln in the snow and at Lubbock against and offensive juggernaught, Texas Tech, is two very tough settings too pull victories especialy coming from behind. You have to give props for Freshmen Colt Mcoy bringing his team back from behind in both games. Alot of people would like to see Texas and tOSU rematch. I think Colt will succedd if he gets that chance.

Posted by Random

Quoting El Capitan: WVU hasn't played a worthy opponent since Georgia, their only tough games is Lousivillie and Rutgers and we aren't even certain if Rutgers is for real. I see WVU getting blown out by Lousivillie, Brian Brohm will pick appart an overtaed Mountaineers team coming thursday along with his four different RBS.

Leaving Texas back to the number three spot. They may not look good on paper but you must understand that playing at Lincoln in the snow and at Lubbock against and offensive juggernaught, Texas Tech, is two very tough settings too pull victories especialy coming from behind. You have to give props for Freshmen Colt Mcoy bringing his team back from behind in both games. Alot of people would like to see Texas and tOSU rematch. I think Colt will succedd if he gets that chance.

Texas hasn't played anyone good other than Ohio State which turned into an obvious home loss..

TEXAS TECH LOST TO COLORADO 30-6.. They must not be an offensive power to only score 6 pts against a winless Colorado team..

Florida on the other hand has wins under their belt that show how good they are. Beating Georgia, beating Tennessee etc..

Florida>Texas..

West Virginia is basically last years team returning. I think West Virginia has the offensive and defensive power to destroy Louisville.. I say WVU wins
31-20.. In any case winner should have enough BCS power to surpass Texas. I'd hate to have a 1 loss team ahead of an undefeated team. Especially since Texas's strength of schedule is weak.. Losing to OSU, beating Oklahoma (Who hasn't played anyone good) and barely beating a horrible Texas Tech team. Texas isn't the Texas team of 2005.

Not to mention i'm ****ed that LSU is even in the top 15 with 2 losses when you have teams like Penn State with 3 losses (to #1 OSU, #2 Michigan, and #9 Notre Dame) is ranked 33rd.. Penn States strength of schedule far surpasses LSU's..

Posted by El Capitan

anybody with three losses won't crack the top twenty.

I was dead on Lousiville. WVU is overated, way to one dimensional now we know they won't reach the the big game, I would think they would end up in the sugar more likely.

I think Lousiville will lose a tough one to Rutgers. At Rutgers, the team carries the most intangibles, I think they will win in a close one. Rutgers is more physical then WVU on the offense and defensive side. We all saw how bad Louisville's defense is. Rutgers by 7.

Im pretty sure that Florida is not better than Texas. Texas has the best O-line in the nation, best FR QB, and one of the best rushing defenses. Florida just has a good defense, Chris Leak is weak, he never lived to the hype when he was being recruited. Texas DL would make a massacre out of Florida's oline. I hope they both win out and win the conference championship and meet in a big bowl, To prove Texas is better.

Posted by Random

Quoting El Capitan: anybody with three losses won't crack the top twenty.

I was dead on Lousiville. WVU is overated, way to one dimensional now we know they won't reach the the big game, I would think they would end up in the sugar more likely.

I think Lousiville will lose a tough one to Rutgers. At Rutgers, the team carries the most intangibles, I think they will win in a close one. Rutgers is more physical then WVU on the offense and defensive side. We all saw how bad Louisville's defense is. Rutgers by 7.

Im pretty sure that Florida is not better than Texas. Texas has the best O-line in the nation, best FR QB, and one of the best rushing defenses. Florida just has a good defense, Chris Leak is weak, he never lived to the hype when he was being recruited. Texas DL would make a massacre out of Florida's oline. I hope they both win out and win the conference championship and meet in a big bowl, To prove Texas is better.

I applaud you for Louisville...

But to say Texas is better than Florida isn't plausable. I'm not saying its not true but look at the schedules..

Both teams have 1 loss.

Florida to Auburn, Texas to Ohio State

Meanwhile Florida has beat good teams like: Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Alabama which are all bowl eligible teams.

While Texas beat Oklahoma and Nebraska (Which Nebraska fumbled last week) which are bowl eligible teams. Oklahoma has a couple losses and Nebraska has a few losses..

To say Texas is better is hard to consider.. They could have the best O-Line but thats becasue they're playing next to nobodies compared to teams like Florida..

And I understand a team with 3 losses wont crack the top 20 unless LSU had 3 losses. They've got what.. 2 Losses and ranked 14th? something stupid like that..

While Penn State has played #9 Notre Dame, #1 Ohio State ANDD #2 Michigan.

Penn State by far has the toughest schedule for the year other than maybe Ohio States schedule.

Posted by Random

I hate to double Post but heres My personal new Top 25

1) Ohio State
2) Michigan
3) Louisville
4) Auburn
5) Florida
6) Tennessee
7) Texas
8) Cal
9) Notre Dame
10) USC
11) Arkansas
12) Rutgers
13) Boise State
14) Wisconsin
15) West Virginia
16) Boston College
17) Clemson
18) Va Tech
19) Texas A&M
20) Oregon
21) Oklahoma
22) Ga Tech
23) LSU
24) Maryland
25) Penn State (Yeah idk why the AP has Washington State number 25 when Penn State by far has a much harder schedule..)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

why in the hell does everybody hate the SEC? Every team in the friggen SEC plays a harder schedule than Penn f-ing State. Every other game is a rivalry game. Jeez,man, think clearly. I'm a ravenous Notre Dame fanboy, but I can admit that there are better teams that play tougher schedules.

Posted by Random

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: why in the hell does everybody hate the SEC? Every team in the friggen SEC plays a harder schedule than Penn f-ing State. Every other game is a rivalry game. Jeez,man, think clearly. I'm a ravenous Notre Dame fanboy, but I can admit that there are better teams that play tougher schedules.

I don't see any of those SEC teams playing both #1 and #2 and playing another team in the top 10. Penn State has a very freakin hard schedule..

Anywho LSU beat Tennessee so i'll give them some props but their still highly over-rated..

Florida edged Vandy and Michigan and Ohio State both had scares..

Its odd to see Ohio State beat Illinois 17-10 but they can stomp on Texas, Penn State and Minnesota like their nothing..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the difficulty of their schedule doesn't make them any less suck. If your team plays, like they do, 3 good teams and a bunch of chump change, but still get their asses handed to them, I'm not going to roll out the red carpet for them.

Auburn plays Arkansas, Florida, LSU, and South Carolina, and Washington State, all ranked.
Auburn plays Alabama and Georgia, which are both tough games because they hate eachother so **** much. Granted, that only amounts to a small bit, but it's not like Penn State is playing anyone who's a serious "rival" or anything. The entire SEC is a big rivalry.

You and ESPN's shared hatred of the SEC is cute, but not that believable. Every previous year Auburn has played Tennessee and/or Georgia Tech, and before last year I believe they played USC both previous years, while Penn State played a whopping what, 3 teams that weren't composed of 90% suck? Tough schedule or not, they got throttled by Notre Dame (who arguably suck), Ohio State, and lost to that powerhouse Wisconsin, injuring their head coach in the process. Come on, man.

Posted by El Capitan

The SEC is a warzone, its almost impossible to go undefeated in the conference. The Big 10 isn't even up to par with the SEC.

Penn state's schedule is not that hard anyone can score against Notre Dame, there probally the only team in the top 10 with the least athletic defense. tOSU and Michigan are the two only tough games. Losing to Wisonsin was theirs to lose.

Rutgers over Lousivlle, this thursday. Book it.

Posted by TheSorrow

Well El Captain you were right about Rutgers winning over Louisville and it was an amazing game as well

Posted by Random

I too had a feeling Rutgers would win and why not? Louisville was over confident booking their trip to the BCS bowl and here they are losing to Rutgers on the road. Rutgers fans were all over this game and were anxious for this for the last few weeks.

However the real question is.. Can Rutgers beat WVU on the road?

Well what a Saturday we just had..

1 Loss teams who now have 2 Losses:

Texas
California
Auburn

They're done.. no national title for them..

Florida survives...

Rutgers wins huge..

Notre Dame keeps rolling (But with a creampuff schedule)

WVU comes back...

Heres my theory..

Rutgers goes on and beats WVU they deserve a national title shot. IDC what people say about 1 loss teams, Rutgers has proven that they are a team. Rutgers beat a Louisville team who destroyed Kansas State who ran up and down on Texas today..

My top 10:

1) OSU
2) Mich
3) Arkansas
4) WVU
5) USC
6) Rutgers
7) Wake Forest
8) Florida
9) Wisconsin
10) Notre Dame

And thats the way it really should be..

Posted by Random

**My Pre-Season Top 25 Rankings**

-1. Michigan-Obvious reasons. Starters coming back, not to mention they dominated last year til the very end.
-2. USC-They're the team I believe will end up in the national title hunt this season. They're schedule this year is a little easier than the last couple years. I expect them to go undefeated or 1 loss at most.
-3. Florida-They've got one hell of a recruiting class. I think you'll see the gators in the hunt for the national title for the next few years.
-4. Wisconsin-They've got almost all of their starters returning from last year. They only ended up with 1 loss last season, and are expecting another huge season.
-5. Texas-They should really dominate the Big XII. They have a very easy schedule, and nobody in the Big XII other than Oklahoma will most likely challenge the longhorns.
-6. WVU-Pat White and Steve Slaton are coming back which will make their offense explovesive.
-7. LSU-They lost Jemarcus which is a huge loss, but they're always a contender, and I expect they will pick up where they left off.
-8. Virginia Tech
-9. Auburn
-10. Ohio State-I have to say they may have a hard time staying in the top 25. They lost a lot of good players, and have tough road games against Penn State, Michigan, and Washington. Not to mention a home game to Wisconsin.
-11. Oklahoma
-12. Clemson
-13. Rutgers
-14. Louisville
-15. Nebraska-Defense has it down, and the offense is improving. Big XII title game??
-16. Penn State-Lost a lot of starters on defense. Hard to replace, but the good news is they have a more improved offense. Better wide outs, with a now experience Anthony Morelli, should make things interesting. They'll also need a back. They've got tough games right away, against Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio State.
-17. Tennessee
-18. Florida State
-19. UCLA
-20. Arkansas
-21. Notre Dame-They've lost a lot of good starters. They'll have to make up. Bad thing for Notre Dame, they start off at home vs Ga Tech, then go on the road back to back weeks against Penn State then onto Michigan.
-22. California
-23. Boston College
-24. Iowa
-25. Wake Forest

Conference Breakdown

ACC-5 Teams
Big East-3 Teams
Big Ten-5 Teams
Big XII-3 Teams
Independents-1 Team
Pac 10-3 Teams
SEC-5 Teams

Posted by Momentum

[QUOTE=

Posted by Random

[QUOTE=

Posted by Random

WISCONSIN OVERRATED??? THEY HAD LIKE 2 RETURNING STARTERS.. WISCONSIN BY *** WAS NOT OVERRATED. THEY WERE A **** GOOD TEAM FOR WHAT THEY HAD. ID LIKE TO SEE FLORIDA LOSE ONLY 1 GAME WHEN THEY LOSE ALL THEIR STARTERS.

OH WAIT FLA DID LOSE A GAME.

Florida beat Tennessee by 1 point, in which Penn State destroyed Tennessee. Florida then went onto lose by 10 points to Auburn.

I predict Florida loses at home to Auburn, then again on the road to South Carolina where the ol' ball coach rules.

Posted by Foppy D

Florida won't win more than 7 games this year, and the only team UGA will lose to will be Tennessee, and UGA will probably lose to LSU in the championship.

It's going to be fun seeing Tebow and Stafford play each other for the next 3 years

Posted by Random

Quoting Foppy D: Florida won't win more than 7 games this year, and the only team UGA will lose to will be Tennessee, and UGA will probably lose to LSU in the championship.

It's going to be fun seeing Tebow and Stafford play each other for the next 3 years

I don't normally care for Florida but your just hysterical. They'll definately win more than 7 games.

Georgia isn't bad, but I really felt they struggled last season, and I don't think they'll have a major improvement this year. The team to take the SEC this year, I believe will be Auburn.

My conference picks:

Big Ten: Wisconsin (Runner ups in order: Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State)

SEC: Auburn (Runner ups in order: Tennessee, Florida, LSU, Georgia)

ACC: Va Tech (Runner ups in order: Wake Forest, Ga Tech, FSU, Clemson)

Big XII: Oklahoma (Runner ups in order: Texas, Nebraska, Texas A&M, KSU)

Pac 10: Cal (Runner ups in order: USC, UCLA, Oregon)

Big East: WVU (Runner ups in order: Rutgers, Louisville, Pittsburgh, USF)

Those are my predictions.. A few upsets perhaps with Wisconsin and Cal.

Posted by Zac

WASHINGTON TO SHOCK THE WORLD WVU TO WIN SIX

Posted by Jim Rome

WVU TO SHOCK THE WORLD WASHINGTON TO WIN ZERO

Posted by Random

can someone delete those posts?

Posted by Foppy D

No...WVU will shock the world washington

Posted by Jim Rome

Make the world a better place
Punch the Big Ten in the face

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

to quote the Smiths. .. ahem

Please please please let me let me let me... get what I want. . . this time

PLEASE LET APP KEEP THIS UP AND BEAT THOSE PUNKASS WOLVERINES

Posted by Momentum

Well, my season's over. Lloyd Carr must go.

Now the wait to March Madness begins.

Later

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

rebuilding season was the right excuse, I guess. 33-3 :(

Posted by Zac

Ahahahaha Michigan ahahahahahah

FAIL TO THE VICTORS

Posted by The Hate

Penn State 34 Notre Dame 10

Posted by Random

My first week thoughts are crazy..

Michigan losing to App state..

Texas barely beating Arkansas State..

Clemson dismantling FSU..

Seems like a first week started with a bang.

Posted by The Hate

I knew Clemson was gonna beat FSU. App State came out of nowhere.

Posted by Zac

Washington 24 Boise 20

Posted by The Hate

Virginia Tech and LSU is gonna be a gooood game. NOT LSU 41 VT 13
VT didnt impress me at all with a 10 point win over ECU.

Posted by Jim Rome

WVU BIG TIME OVER MARSHALL I PREDICT THE SCORE BOARD BLOWS UP PAT BLACK FOR ALL UNIVERSE

Posted by Random

My Week 2 predictions:

13L (9) Va Tech at LSU (2) 24W

31W (19) TCU at Texas (7) 17L

31W (16) Nebraska at Wake Forest 13L

27L South Carolina at Georgia (11) 41W

13L Notre Dame at Penn State (14) 38W

16L South Florida at Auburn (17) 31W

40W (5) Wisconsin at UNLV 9L

6L Troy at Florida (4) 45W

31L Oregon at Michigan 34W

38L Boise State at Washington 41W

A few predictions.. Michigan will wake up from last weeks loss, and beat Oregon in a close game. Not to mention, I strongly believe Texas will lose to TCU. The ref's apologized for the mistake they made on the onside kick, which may have lead Arkansas State to score again on Texas. TCU is way better than ASU.

Although i'm not yet sure of either Va Tech or LSU, I think LSU is the better overall team. Va Tech struggled with a weak ECU team. Meanwhile LSU blew out Mississippi State, but MSU isn't any team to brag about beating.

Posted by The Hate

I think the Auburn game will be alot closer. im thinkin 31-35 Auburn.

Posted by Random

CINCY is killing Oregon State. Wasn't Oregon State favored to be the underdog who could? Afterall they beat USC last year and they're being spanked by a nobody in the Big East.

Posted by The Hate

lol the Bearcat beatdown.

Posted by Zac

They're meager, they're the beavers.

Way to represent the pac 10 guys

Posted by The Hate

58-42 Louisville. Very good game.

Posted by Random

wasn't good for UL.. They barely beat a nobody.. lol..

Posted by The Hate

Do you think they'll drop if VT somehow beats LSU

Posted by Zac

Texas and Ohio state both dropped after struggling with nobodies

Posted by Random

Quoting The Hate: Do you think they'll drop if VT somehow beats LSU

I highly doubt VT will beat LSU. I know this is supposed to be VT's golden year with the tragedy and all, but they looked horrible against ECU. They were very light on VT in the polls. I don't particularly care for LSU, but I'm going with LSU all the way on this game.

Quoting Zac: Texas and Ohio state both dropped after struggling with nobodies

Texas struggled? Yes... badly..

Ohio State struggled? 38-6 and they could have pounded harder? What do you mean OSU struggled? The only struggling I saw, was Texas and Michigan.

Posted by Zac

They weren't impressive enough to keep their spot in the polls. A team can struggle and still win 38-6 when they are playing a poor team.

Posted by The Hate

No they cant.

Posted by Zac

Would you call a 20-2 win over Akron struggling?

Posted by The Hate

Should we say that Washington V. Ohio State=BIG game.

Posted by Random

I know the night is not over yet..

But what i've learned thus far:

MICHIGAN IS HORRIBLE...

Ohio States Defense is awesome..

Penn State looks like the best team in the Big Team other than perhaps Wisconsin.

Texas is losing right now to TCU? Texas is going nowhere this season.

Boise finally failed against Washington which I felt would win.

LSU is stomping VT.. No suprise there.

I also noticed Cal had a little struggle..

Hmm..

Posted by The Hate

Dam my pic for the PSU ND game was good. Only off by 3 points. I guarenteed my friend that South Florida was gonna beat Auburn, but I piked them to lose on here lol.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

well at least I can look forward to next year maybe!

Posted by The Hate

Penn State could go undefeated. Michigan, even though they suck, will be challenging cause its a big game. Same with Ohio State. I think they can handle them but the big game, probably for the Big Ten title will be against Wisconsin.

Posted by Zac

Washington 19 Ohio State 17

Posted by The Hate

Washington 27 Ohio state 17

Posted by The Hate

Notre Dame got owned. I see no hope for them this year. However they will be good next year.

Posted by Random

Texas once again struggles, this time with UCF.

Nebraska is crushed by USC.

UCLA stomped by the UTES FTW?

LSU rolls.

Penn State rolls

Ohio State outplays Washington

Michigan blew past Notre Dame

Auburn loses yet again

Alabama has a huge unexpected win

Louisville loses in a shootout.

Interesting week..

My Top 10

1) LSU
2) USC
3) Oklahoma
4) Florida
5) Penn State
6) Ohio State
7) West Va
8) Cal
9) Rutgers
10) Wisconsin

I didn't put Texas in for the obvious fact that they're horrible. I forced myself to put Wisconsin in because they too seem awfully horrible.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

NOTRE DAME AND AUBURN YET AGAIN MAKE ME CRY

Posted by The Hate

Big game next week with Michigan and Penn State. I hope Penn State kills them.

Posted by Momentum

I think that saying Notre Dame will be good next year is even really hard to believe. I'm sure they'll be better, they HAVE to be, but up to Notre Dame snuff? This year they've done absolutely nothing to show that any part of that team has any potential to do anything but rush the ball towards their own end zone, snap the ball 15 feet in the air, and give up loads of points to bad teams. They'll get talent, as they always do, but they're not a player on this current team that has show any potential as of yet. As bad as I want to be Michigan to be good, Notre Dame is beyond terrible, so beating them tells me nothing. That said, Penn State is the team to beat in the Big 10, not Wisconsin, in my mind, and Michigan can get right back to the top with a win next weekend.

Later

Posted by Random

My conference leader predictions:

ACC: Boston College.. Why not?? They have proven they can move the ball, the destroyed Ga Tech and they've got a light schedule for a while. 3 games in and 3-0 in conference play.

Big East: Rutgers.. Why you ask? I'm not impressed with Louisville or West Virginia truley. I think West Va will end up with only one loss, and that loss being to Rutgers.

Big Ten: Penn State.. Ohio State looks sloppy on offense, while they maintain a good defense. While Penn State offers a great push on both sides of the ball. Michigan for obvious reasons won't win, and Wisconsin having trouble with UNLV then Citadel... rofl..

Big Twelve: Oklahoma hands down. Texas doesn't look strong enough, and Nebraska needs a few more years to get back to their old glory days.

Pac 10: USC.. Same reason as above. I think Cal isn't strong enough. Though they'll show a good fight with USC, ultimately USC is the best team in the conference.

SEC: I really like LSU. I don't personally like LSU, but as for a team destined to go to the national title, I believe its LSU. Florida showed great defensive awareness against Tennessee but LSU is a different story. I believe when Fla and LSU play, LSU will romp the night away.

Posted by The Hate

Doesnt Ohio State and Wisconsin play sometime. That will probably determine second place for the Big Ten. Lol more like Big 11.

Posted by The Hate

Lots of upsets this week.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

once again, Notre Dame loses and Auburn wins. crap/yay

Posted by The Hate

I think Notre Dame found their QB though.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

1-8, GO IRISH!

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: 1-8, GO IRISH!

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Win ONE for the gipper".

Also, when did Nebraska and Kansas switch names? I don't remember anyone telling me about it.