Nice news about BWii

Posted by Klarth

http://uk.media.games.ign.com/articles/693/693580/vid_1657122.html

Long video of BWii in which the dude playing states he's playing against other guys at Leipzig. ONLINE/NETWORK PLAY? HOLY ****.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Welcome to last weekend. You know the full video has Red Steel tacked on the end?

Posted by Klarth

That is the full video. Mario Strikers too, which looks stupid and crazily fun.

It doesn't look any different to the GameCube version, except the fact that you can actually save goals now.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Klarth: That is the full video. Mario Strikers too, which looks stupid and crazily fun.

Mario Strikers is hands down the most fun soccer game out there.

Posted by s0ul

Mario Strikers is the ****tiest **** that was ever shat out of an ***.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I concur with soul. It was terribly lame, and I personally don't look forward to having to save the goals manually, especially when it looks like ****. But whatever. Cool video.

Posted by s0ul

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that BWii looks rockin'.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Shade: Mario Strikers is hands down the most fun soccer game out there.

Indeed.

It's weird seeing Fran, the one who unjustly gave Double Dash a 7.9, is so positive about the Red Steel demo he was playing.

Probably becuase he remembers before when he played the demo that had good aiming.

Posted by s0ul

DREWBOY IF YOU CONTINUE BEING SO POSITIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING NINTENDO YOU WILL RUN OUT OF ENDORPHINS BEFORE WII COMES OUT AND YOU WON'T GET TO ENJOY IT EVER

Quoted post: It's weird seeing Fran, the one who unjustly gave Double Dash a 7.9,

lol unjustly. Come on.

Posted by Klarth

Double Dash was fail and horrible.

Posted by s0ul

Double Dash is fun with some friends. But Strikers. Oh man, don't even get me started on Strikers...

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting s0ul: DREWBOY IF YOU CONTINUE BEING SO POSITIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING NINTENDO YOU WILL RUN OUT OF ENDORPHINS BEFORE WII COMES OUT AND YOU WON'T GET TO ENJOY IT EVER
Haha, if being a fanboy had anything to do with endorphins, he'd have run out a looonnnng time ago. Oh, and 7.9 for Double Dash is generous.

As for the video, he kept repeating that 6-8 feet is too close to the TV for the controller. But isnt that average distance to sit? My room only has space for less than 8 feet between.

Posted by Zeta

I never understood why people hate Double Dash so much. =/ Pretty fun game, imo.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zeta: I never understood why people hate Double Dash so much. =/ Pretty fun game, imo.

all the tracks were pretty bleh. and dont get me started on the

Posted by maian

...What's BWii? :(

Battallion Wars II.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Last Fog: Haha, if being a fanboy had anything to do with endorphins, he'd have run out a looonnnng time ago. Oh, and 7.9 for Double Dash is generous.

As for the video, he kept repeating that 6-8 feet is too close to the TV for the controller. But isnt that average distance to sit? My room only has space for less than 8 feet between.

i thought he said that he was too close to the TV, but it would be FINE if he were 6-8 feet away.

And yeah, I guess double dash is really underrated, huh.

Posted by Bebop

Why does everyone hate Double Dash? Great multiplayer fun. People just freak out because there werent as many tracks and the battle mode was kind of crap. These minor negative points shouldnt make Double Dash a flaming turd.

Posted by Last Fog

Its too slow.

Posted by Speedfreak

People kind of forget that they're actually playing a Mario Kart game and that it's only 7.9 in comparison to other Mario Karts. Compare Double Dash to something crap like Crash Team Racing and suddenly things are a little more in perspective.

No one plays those anyways. It's just a shame that it couldn't live up to the greatness that was MK64. I still play that game to this day. DD was just forgetable.