Metroid Inconsistencies (Spoilers)

Posted by Sk2k52

List whatever inconsistency you know of for the metroid series. Non-cannon games like Super Smash Bros, or Metroid Pinball don't coun. I'll go first.

Metroids were created by the Chozo, though the chozo seemed to have no idea where the Metroid Prime came from.

Posted by GameMiestro

The SA-X's super missle can blow up a door. Samus's cant.

Posted by kissdude_44

gorea killed the hunters in 'metroid prime hunters' yet they appear to come back for metroid prime 3 corruption, from the photos i saw anyway

Posted by Zeta

None of the MPH Hunters have been shown for Hunters. Also, pay closer attention to the cutscene that plays after beating Gorea.

Posted by kissdude_44

which one, form one or form two?

Posted by Zeta

2. >=O

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Man, how could you miss that?

Posted by kissdude_44

sorry. at first i thought those were the colors of the alimbic order or something. and the alimbics said gorea just killed evrything, not knock them out and throw them aside. itwouldve killed the hunters, so yeah, thats what i thought and my story and reasons why, so there you go.

Posted by muffla

i havent played alot of metriod games, but with the amout of times she loses her armor im shure thers got to be a time where she has somthing she lost in the next chronalogical game.

Posted by psymoub09

I hate to say this, but the Metroid games just arent interesting anymore. You can only do so much with that character before it gets stale and boring...