World of Warcraft

Posted by The Bathroom Zombie

I'm getting world of warcraft sometime this week. Does anyone else playit that can give me some tips on what chars to be/not to be?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

dont be horde, be alliance. be a gnome mage (gnomes rock and so do mages so mage+gnome=best)

Posted by TheMooChicken

Or you can be horde. The problem with being horde is we are out numbered about 3 to 1 on each server. Personally I play a toll hunter and a troll shaman, both of which are fun for me. Which ever you choose, enjoy yourself. Oh, and play on Archimonde if you chose horde :)

Posted by Dark Link

Actually depending on which server you choose to play Horde on, you could be outnumbered up to as much as 10 to 1
Kel'Thuzad's Horde is 1.7:1

I play on Kel'Thuzad. Yesterday was my HAPPIEST MOMENT!!!
I finally reached level 40 on my Undead Rogue and got my Mount!

A little info

Server: Kel'Thuzad
Character: Darklink
Race/Class: Undead/Rogue
Lv. 40
Guild: The Column [http://column.freeprohost.com/]

If you have any friends' who play WoW choose the server their on. If not then choose a server you're happy with.

Quoting UnrealChamp101: dont be horde, be alliance. be a gnome mage (gnomes rock and so do mages so mage+gnome=best)

MAGES HURT AT LVL 60!!!
I had one Kill me when I was at 37 and his Fireball did 853 damage to me and his arcane Missles each did 200+ a HIT! -_-

Posted by TheMooChicken

Hum, since I didn't get to finish my post this morning, here it is: Chose a low population server to start off with, make sure it is not a RP or PvP server. Make a few characters on each side, and decide which you like better. Once you find the side you are more confortable with, jump servers (if you wish) to a PvP server and experience the true game. And Dark Link, that 60 mage did that much damage because you are such a low lv in comparison to him. A lv 60 mage isn't as tough when it goes up against another lv 60.

Posted by Aires

I am a horde member. I am a female tauren, lvl 19. I like the horde races, along with the night elves in alliance.

Posted by Fiindil

i would be tempted to play WoW but that involves playing another Blizzard game, they're like drugs! too addicting :P

Posted by nvr100

l
jkkkjk

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Ha, I have a level 60 gnome mage (well thats my character) and yes the last rank of fireball does 700 to 850 damage. and i have a mechanical chicken!

Posted by TheMooChicken

Yes, but as far as I have seen, mages are weak. A shammy can easily earth shock them, a hunter has their pet, priests have mana burn, and so on.

Ok i finally got the game! I've been to busy playing to post back though. I have a level 18 undead rogue and a level 10 Night elf druid. The game is awesome so far, not to mention HUGE

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

so, with a hunters pet just sheep the pet then attack the hunter directly befor his pet turns back, as for priests....i hate them.

Posted by Jezex

I just Started WOW and its F'ing AWESOME!!! the graphics... the TRAILER..... Everything!... i have a level 8 human mage >.> bland i know but there :P... My server is Zenedar and im finding it bloody hard to get money.... Champ what server are in? mabye i could jump 2 it sometime (out of school next weekend) and we help eachother (ME!!!) out?

IS 1 Gold REALLY 100 silver??!?!??!? cus thats really bumming cuz a mount is like 120 gold or something like that? BTW i really want a pet parrot. where do u thiink i can get1?

Posted by TheMooChicken

That are 100-90 gold, depending on what your status with your faction is. And it really isn't very much, you are just a very low lv, so it seems like a lot.

Posted by Jezex

I guess so... seems to be the thing with noobs and mmo's... anyway... I have a questio about pets... is Booty Bay Horde or Alliance territory and i want to buy a pet parrot from there some time soon... will i get munched or not if i tried going over there?

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting TheMooChicken: That are 100-90 gold, depending on what your status with your faction is. And it really isn't very much, you are just a very low lv, so it seems like a lot.

Yeah. At first I, too, thought that getting 90 gold was gonna be a while, but even since I started saving since 31 I had 93g by the time I hit 40.

Little update:

Server: Kel'Thuzad
Character: Darklink
Race/Class: Undead/Rogue
Lv. 45
Guild: The Column [http://column.freeprohost.com/]

Yeah I only hit 5 more lvls since Jan 31 :p

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Well, I was honored so I got 10% off :) And my proffesions are skinning, and enchanting. so I make ALOT of money off of those.

Posted by TheMooChicken

My update: [url="http://thottbot.com/index.cgi?p=Dreamflange"]Dreamflange[/url]

It is a little out of date, and when the servers come back up at one, I will update the update.

Posted by Dark Link

I can tell
"Profile Not Found"

Upload with WoWrankings.com
It updates every ten minutes while in game AND all you do is run the .exe and you're done =)

I'll link mine once the place is back up and running :p

Posted by Borealis

Go alliance > Night Elf > Rouge

Posted by Jezex

Every1 is going either nightelf rougue or UD rouge its gettin boring... and 1/3 alliance are paladins with free mounts.....

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Not me, I'm a Gnome Mage. But yes, that is quite cheap that Pallys get free mounts. Although they do still have to pay for training.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting UnrealChamp101: Although they do still have to pay for training.

Not as much. :p

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Quoting Borealis: Not as much. :p

How much do they pay then? I also think Mechanostriders are the best mount. I dont know why but their just so cool.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Quoting Dark Link: I can tell
"Profile Not Found"

Upload with WoWrankings.com
It updates every ten minutes while in game AND all you do is run the .exe and you're done =)

I'll link mine once the place is back up and running :p

Nah, Thottbot just ain't updating (it is working now). It claims I'm 46... while I'm really 57, a full 11 lvs higher. And also I'm a member of Skin for teh Win now.

Posted by Jezex

As far as im concered, if everyone is "the best" this unequals the diversity and equality of the game and that most people who go rouge or warriors are just kids who wanna gank ppl and shout "PWNED"

2nd oppinion I think mechano ostriches look really odd and they make a terrible noise when they run around and you have 2 turn trurn the sound off or risk having your ears drop off...

Changing WOW topic:

Heres an idea... how bout we all show our ideas on what you think the hero would be for your specific race and class e.g Troll Shaman + lvl 60 = Witchdoctor
its not long till the hero classes kick in so i just thought of mabye getting pplz oppions of what they would think.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

First off Mechanostriders noises are not "terrible", its a machine so they implemented machine like noises. What do you want there to be no noise when they walk? that would be pretty stupid. Second off not EVERYBODY is a rouge, infact I dont see that many rouges. Don't get me wrong theres alot of rouges, mages, druids etc but I think youre exagerating a little too much.

Posted by Jezex

sorry i do exaggerate without thinking... mabye u could buy... oil? for the mechano strider to stop it making as loud a noise cus when i was in alliance there was like 3 of em n i had 2 mute it. sorry 4 the misinterpritation

Posted by Jezex

Undead Quote:
Roses are Grey,
Violets are grey,
I am dead and colorblind!

ROFL

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting SanitysRequiem: How much do they pay then? I also think Mechanostriders are the best mount. I dont know why but their just so cool.

The Pallys Skill Cost is very low!

I think it's 3g for a lvl 60 skill. Can't remember as I haven't played my Dwarf pally since I hit 40 with my Rogue.
Warriors cost an INSANE amount!
A guildie spent 8g on ONE lvl 54 move!

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Yeah, my highest price move was the last rank of Fireball. I can't really remember but it was around 4 gold.

Posted by TheMooChicken

W00t, hit 60 friday!

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Congratz. Got to go raid the hell out of the Alliance now :)

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting TheMooChicken: Or you can be horde. The problem with being horde is we are out numbered about 3 to 1 on each server. Personally I play a toll hunter and a troll shaman, both of which are fun for me. Which ever you choose, enjoy yourself. Oh, and play on Archimonde if you chose horde :)

OMG! I play on Archimonde too! Jambe, level 34 Shaman here. I bet I've seen you on a zeppelin or something. Originally, I had a 42 Human Mage but I didn't like him too much.

EDIT: Hey, and you stole my signature, too!

:(

EDIT2: I say every VGC member makes a character on Archimonde. It has a ton of great PvP guilds.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Nah, we don't need any more people on that server, it lags as it is. And I've had this sig for ages now.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting TheMooChicken: Nah, we don't need any more people on that server, it lags as it is. And I've had this sig for ages now.

Yeah, but have you seen that we've dropped to a medium in population? It's horrible!

I've had this sig since winter 2004 sup :cool:

Posted by TheMooChicken

I have had it since feb of 2004, as I picked it up whenwe first discovered Mavav. And if we have dropped in pop. that can be nothing but good.

Posted by 007 ninja

BIG update -- my friend's guild just found the FIRST legendary item in the game!
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=2138354&p=1&tmp=1#post2138354

Posted by 007 ninja

WOW. Now I know TheMooChicken's name on WoW, i've been seeing you like everyday. How did the alliance hunting in Arathi go? :P

edit: DOUBLE POST! to bump.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Oh, badass, yer friend's in Nurfed? And that's because I am EVERYWHERE. Alliance hunting went great, and today I got to beat down the refuge point with a friend. By the time we were done there were no alliance in it. Hit and runs with mostly just a pet (not going in yourself) pwns, as they get scared and confused, then run out of town...... To their deaths.

Fear the run on sentence(s).

Posted by 007 ninja

Haha, I've been feeling like going down to Redridge Mountains to kill some Alliance -- I know the entire area (Elwynn, Duskwood, Redridge, etc.) because I had my mage. And, since the guards are only 35 I shouldn't have a hard time with them.

Posted by Steelchampion

HAHA! Orc Warrior! All the way... The ultimate beefy blatting machine!

Posted by Inferno

I have a few characters on Stormreaver. My highest so far is a 30 something Tauren warrior but I just started playing a priest and I like it better. I just hit 17 earlier today. Horde is definitely the way to go, all the Alliance on my server are really bad even though they outnumber us horde folk. They just wander around Tarren Mill in packs just like every other Alliance person and they gank level 20's. There's no problem with raiding a town every now but they attack people around that place 24 seven. The closest thing the horde does to this is raiding Astranaar, but even then it doesn't last long. And paladins are a disgrace to the game. Anyone who plays one should be shot.

Nerf Paladins.

Posted by TheMooChicken

And you are a disgrace to the horde. Hodre players do it just as much, you just don't see it. Hell, I go to Red Ridge once a week and gank until their roaming lv 60 raid groups find me and go to town on my ***. And Pallys? Pallys aren't that strong. Unless the pally gets the jump on me, or he has other people helping him, I can take down a pally no problem. And I suck at PvP. They usually just shield and hearth, cause they know they will lose.

Posted by 007 ninja

I had a chance to take an epic with +15 sta and +24 spr, but I passed it up :(. I'm saving for a mount. I don't really need the 24 spirit, but the stamina would be awesome.

Posted by TheMooChicken

I got an epic ring sitting around I will sell you for the low low price of 75g....

http://thottbot.com/?i=4450

Buy it you musts....

Posted by 007 ninja

I'm actually saving for a mount, that's why I turned it down. :P I'm probably going to hit 40 today.

Posted by TheMooChicken

I'm trying to save for my mount as well.... I'm still about... 700ish away... FEEED ME YOUR GOLD!

Posted by 007 ninja

I'm about 20g off right now... My friend is giving me that and an extra 12g for spells.

Posted by Inferno

Quoting TheMooChicken: And you are a disgrace to the horde. Hodre players do it just as much, you just don't see it. Hell, I go to Red Ridge once a week and gank until their roaming lv 60 raid groups find me and go to town on my ***. And Pallys? Pallys aren't that strong. Unless the pally gets the jump on me, or he has other people helping him, I can take down a pally no problem. And I suck at PvP. They usually just shield and hearth, cause they know they will lose.

Horde players definitely don't do it that much at all. I do have alliance characters and there's a huge difference. Of course I know that it happens but you going to Red Ridge and killing a few people is a little different from a pack of 10 level 60's sitting in places like Tarren Mill. And nobody goes to defend that place because it's in the middle of nowhere.

And I just like to vent about Pallys to annoy the people that play them. But come on, a fighter with invincibility, healing spells, and a really frickin annoying stun. That's cheap no matter how you play them.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Cheap, but still easy enough to kill. And I do participate in gank fests every so often. But for me, camping buildings is just boring. Where is the fun in that? It brings me great joy to poison kids just before they hearth, knowing that they will die second after they get to the next place...

Fear teh lack of content or points in teh postage.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Well,I can escape a Pallys Stun with Blink. Awesome move by the way.

Posted by 007 ninja

When you think of it Paladins are not overpowered. Have you ever failed running from a Paladin?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Yes,actually I have:P

Posted by 007 ninja

:o

I have never lost to a paladin that has been around my level. And any time they tried to gank me I just ran away.

By the way, I got my mount - dire wolf!

Posted by Dreadnought

I'm thinking of buying, but I'm not too big on the roleplaying idea; What can you tell me about the actual meat-and-bones gameplay? How do the Undead fare? What are the minimum PC requirements (I may need an upgrade, and this could be a good excuse for one)?

Posted by 007 ninja

[url]www.worldofwarcraft.com[/url]

They have almost EVERYTHING you want there.
Also, a good site for reference is:

[url]www.thottbot.com[/url]

It shows a lot of the game's content.
By the way, I had so much fun in Booty Bay a few days ago. This 50 mage, 55 shaman, and I were killing every alliance that ran by. A lot of people joined, too. It finally took a 30 person raid on us to get us away. There weren't even 30 horde there :P

Posted by Dark Link

wow...seems a couple of you have seen each other...
BTW what server is Everyone on?

I'm surprised no one ever said what server they were on.

Of course I've been saying mine...Kel'Thuzad.

Me Lvl 52! :D

Posted by TheMooChicken

Archimonde, it has been said a few times now, plus... all my info in in teh LINK!!

Posted by 007 ninja

I don't have Cosmos (I use nurfed UI), but I'm on Archimonde, 40 shaman. FUN ENSUES.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Oh my ***, it took me approximatly 4 hours to download that patch a couple days ago. Then my server was down for 2 hours when Blizz said they would be down for a half-an hour! I moved to a different server just until mine came up and started a Gnome Warrior, I got it to level 4! I don't even know what that blasted patch did anyways. I was so excited it was BattleGrounds :(

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

A tip to everyone: Begging lvl 60's in Iron Forge for 20 silver each by whispering will make you ****ing rich. I made 10 gold last night by asking about 20 people in about 12 min. Tell them you need it to learn new skills or something.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

May I ask what level you are Velvet?

Quoting SanitysRequiem: May I ask what level you are Velvet?

On the beggar account, 12. <3

Posted by TheMooChicken

Wow, thats f'ing sad. This is why I don't give people like you cash. I just say I need my epic and that they can go **** themselves.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

HaHa yeah, I'm saving up for my epic mount right now. like 400 G's to go :P

What server are you on?

Posted by 007 ninja

TheMooChicken and I are on Archimonde.
I suggest every VGC player move to Archimonde -- we can form a guild or something.

Archimonde is not fun. Tichondrius is g

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Archimonde and Tichondrius suck. Llane, is...ummm, THE MAC DADDY OF ALL SERVERS!!!!1

Posted by TheMooChicken

I have chars on llane, and frankley, noone like carebear newbs :). (Llane is PvE, ed carebears.)(I made chars on Llane while Archi was down the first few days of Retail.)

Anyways, buy my Devilsaur items, they will pwn you and make me uba cash at the same time!

Farming for Devilsaurs = teh pwnzor.

Posted by F4Z

world of warcraft looks like a sick game

Posted by 007 ninja

There needs to be some adequate representation of VGC on WOW.

And it just so happens it's going to be on Archimonde.
And the guild name is the LEAGUE OF JUSTICE!!

Posted by TheMooChicken

Skin for teh Win > You.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

W00t, got my Epic Mount!!!!! I'm fast as lightning!!!!!

Posted by Dark Link

Heh. That'll be the day...when I hit 60 and then farm for my epic :p
750g to go :D

I want the new purple undead epic...so much better than the green one :)

Update:
Level 58.7 Gonna hit 59 today

Remember people
Honor System = Ganking ALL AROUND!!!
Contested = OMFGWTFBBQ!!!

Posted by TheMooChicken

725g here... Oh, and fishing in Teldrassil is teh bestzor. [url="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-archimonde&t=49002&p=1&tmp=1#post49002"]Kazzak Vid, friggin awsome....[/url]

Posted by 007 ninja

Did you see the one where a group trained him into Lakeshire?

Posted by Dark Link

Checking the vid now.

Also have you guys heard rumors about an Undead Priest going from 1-60 in ONLY 5 DAYS!?!

Supposedly this guild lacked healers so what they did was someone created a priest and when she would tag the mob her lvl 60 buddies would kill it...they weren't grouped so the priest got full xp.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!! Shadowbolt FRENZY!!!

Posted by 007 ninja

It's just a form of powerleveling, a ton of people do it. 5 days does seem a bit fast, though.

Posted by Dark Link

Check this out!
Just found a video of the guild "SuperStar" Killing Lord Kazzak!!!
Only problem is the site requires you to register (Don't worry all you need is a username and an email to join)

http://wow.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=13258

They're also responsible for killing Cairne and Thrall

http://wow.filecloud.com/files/file.php?user_file_id=10479

Posted by 007 ninja

A lot of people have killed Lord Kazzak -- it's not that big of an achievement.

Posted by 007 ninja

Nurfed just got a second artifact yesterday. It's only a quest item though, but there's a giant 11 page OMG DRAMA thread on the forums.

I really dislike the constant ganking due to the Honor System *cureses*

Posted by TheMooChicken

Dude, the ganking was there before. If you don't like it go find empty areas to grind. I got 80 kills just for random ganks in Un'Goro crater today. Finally misfists came along and ganked my three man group with 20+ people.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Man, the only thing that meant anything to me in that patch was the Battle Chicken. I could care less about a stupid "Honor System." The patch took two-freaking hours to download anyway.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Really, have you seen the sets you can get if you get yerself up there? They be nice. And your comp must suck, or noone likes you on bit torrent, becasue I had mine downloaded and installed in ten minutes.

Posted by 007 ninja

I only have 24 honorable kills, but that's becuase i've been trying to get a zul'farrak group. nobody wants to instance >:|

Posted by TheMooChicken

If you hold out until next week, I have a freind that needs to get the big bad pauldrons, so I could prolly run the instance for you.

Posted by 007 ninja

Sure, do you have the mallet?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Meh, I only have 31 HK'S and 1 DK. but I like the set up I have now =/

Posted by HardDr!ve

Its so hard to get to a better level then im at, 47............HELP

Posted by TheMooChicken

It really isn't. You just need to know the spots.... as I do. And no, I do not have the mallet. The mallet is a whole other quest that I don't feell like doing.

Posted by 007 ninja

Heh, it's OK. After 4-6 instance runs, I finally finished it.

Posted by TheMooChicken

[quote= HardDr!ve] Thx for the info

And what info might that be? I told you nothing....

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting 007 ninja: A lot of people have killed Lord Kazzak -- it's not that big of an achievement.

Unless the spamming of the shadowbolts were bugged then yes it is

I always heard that it was impossible to kill him cause of that Shadowbolt spam attack.

YESTERDAY AT 11:57 PM
WITH 21 days 20 hours of play time :p
LVL 60!!! :)
Yeah I kinda went on a frenzy when I was 5 or so kills from 60.
I'm just glad cause all my friends' at my school who play WoW...none of them are at 60 yet...closest is a 59 hunter in DoomHammer.

Oh and for HK...197 HK, 1 DK (Still wondering where that come from)

Now my new objective...get all professions (Alch 131, Herb 181, Cook 10, Fish 18) to 300 :p
2nd objective...mount grinding :)

Posted by HardDr!ve

Quoting TheMooChicken: And what info might that be? I told you nothing....

Sorry!, thanks for nothing then!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Dark Link: Unless the spamming of the shadowbolts were bugged then yes it is

I always heard that it was impossible to kill him cause of that Shadowbolt spam attack.

I'm just glad cause all my friends' at my school who play WoW...none of them are at 60 yet...closest is a 59 hunter in DoomHammer.

Now my new objective...get all professions (Alch 131, Herb 181, Cook 10, Fish 18) to 300 :p

The shadowbolt isn't bugged, whoever thinks that it's bugged should get some better strategies.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Quoting Dark Link: Unless the spamming of the shadowbolts were bugged then yes it is

He doesn't ALWAYS do that. My cooking is close to 300, first aid is at 300, skinning, 300, leather working... THREE HUNDRED. Fishing, 165... am I missing anything?
I have 200 something kills, I think. 0 DKs And I have mah sexy epic :)

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Sweet, I just got this[URL=http://thottbot.com/?i=21782]Awesome sword[/URL]

Posted by Dark Link

Some Rogue in my UBRS raid has that sword...It's INSANE!!!
PLus I like the dragon...good amount of dps from that thing :)

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Just thought I'd update, I now have 413 HK's and still 1 DK.

Posted by Dark Link

SM = Mini BG on my server
I just got 47 HK from SM alone just by ganking lvl 60s over and over again. Of course I've gotten ganked quite a few times.
I got soo lucky...I took out a 54 and 60 rogue at once.
Pretty amazing :)

Posted by TheMooChicken

455hks baby! And I have some pwnage trade skills too. My fishing is 240ish now, yay.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Hey did you all see the picture on Worldofwarcraft.com of the Gnome riding a Sabre mount and an Orc riding a Kodo? thats the first time I've ever seen some one with exaulted repputation, don't you have to complete like 1000 quests or something like that?

Posted by 007 ninja

Yes.

Anyway, I love playing battlegrounds. So much fun, and I've never lost.

Posted by thinking

should i get it?

Posted by Boner

Hahaha! What a chump.

Posted by Prince Redon

I thoroughly enjoyed myself playing WOW. It's even more fun playing at LAN parties. I would defiantly suggest buying it yes, but I guess that depends on your taste it games.

Posted by mastachief

wow is the best mmorpg on da market

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

I have been playing BG on the test server and I must say, its quite the awesomness. Though I don't like waiting in line =P It still pwns though.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting SanitysRequiem: I have been playing BG on the test server and I must say, its quite the awesomness. Though I don't like waiting in line =P It still pwns though.

BG is Awesome!
CTF style is my fav.
The alterac BG is laggy as H*LL

It's all fun except for the buggy exploit in the CTF.
Take the flag and either
1. Hearth
2. Log out
3. Go afk in a good hiding spot

Seriously. First CTF game I get into...Horde flag is missing and find out that an alliance player logged with it.

Update:
348 HK
2 DK
Money: 356g
Shadowcraft Set: 2/8 :p

Posted by Hannibal King

i think WOW is a tad better then Final Fantasy 11 because of the races and character classes, plus all the the cool stuff you can find in WOW. (WHere else can you see a gnome ridding a Sabre?) :)

Posted by Borealis

276 HK; I don't really go hunting for horde, so I'm a private. I couldn't care less about getting kills.

0 DK; I'm totally against them. They make you look like a mad ganker-wanker.

41 Human Paladin. :D

Posted by Dark Link

Right now I only got DKs from being in a raid.
BOTH when trying to get Tyrande :p

Gold Update
430g / 800g

Forgot to mention why it's 800g instead of 900g / 1000g

10% Knock-off for being Honored in UC
10% Knock-off for being Rank 3 (Seargent) or higher and right now I'm Rank 5 (First Seargent)

so...20% knock-off of 1000g = 800g For Epic Mounty :)

Posted by Jezex

Update: New Server: Dunemaul Lvlv 18 (LOL) Warlock Guild: Gank Squad Alpha

Posted by wolfmaster

I just started playing about four weeks ago and I'm a lvl 12 warlock.

The thing that sucks is that my comp fryed and I had to reinstall my OS(windows 98) now I have to spend another 14 hours downloading the patch and installing the game :( I hate dial up......lol

Posted by Cloudstud

Nice me and my wife also play on Dunemaul. She is a level 33 night elf rogue and im a 44 pally. What is your name on the server?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Another update: Now have 1032 HK's. 1 DK. Gotta' love BG.

Posted by Player

Hey if anyone here has world of WarCraft can you tell me if it cost money to play online.

Posted by daggerx

GUYS! warcraft is not to be talked about....HECK ID BE SUPRISED IF ANY OF YOU HAD A D.S.!

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Player: Hey if anyone here has world of WarCraft can you tell me if it cost money to play online.

You've got to be kidding me. Of course it does.

Posted by Vienna

I'll never go to this game! NEVER!!
I'll stick to Ragnarok Online for the kiddies. <3

Hope none of you are addicted to WoW...! lol o,O

Posted by Poco

I'm addicted to it and maple story.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Man, it sucks so much. All my friends are leaving WoW because it was getting boring =/ I told them to try and make alts and try different classes/faction/race but they still left. It's making me cry :( /sarcasm but still ****ed off.

Posted by Dark Link

Don't you hate it when your friends' quit?
So far, since all my friends' are on Nazerithim (w/e it's spelled), none of my other friends' have yet to quit. They log on a few times and such.

Warsong BG is awesome. My guildies do that everyday. 1563 HK ;)

Update:
1563 HK
4 DK
Epic Mounty :D
New Guild: Order of The Ebon Hand

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Man I started a Shaman and they're a pretty **** fun class, I espeically like Ghostwolf :) I've gotten him to level 25 in like a week.

Posted by taygovp

Is anyone interested in starting a VGChat guild in WOW? Its a lot easier to play with people I like talking to than by myself .... like I'm doing now. If one already exists and I'm out of the loop, hook me up!

Posted by Dark Link

that'd be a cool idea! only thing is...What server and names...I already know that Darklink is allowable in WoW cause it can be 1 or 2 words...depending

Posted by TheMooChicken

You are a blood guard with such a small amount of kills? Jesus, I finally get kicked down to rank 4 yesterday after weeks of not pvping, and I have well over 3.5 kills.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

A VGC Guild would be pretty cool.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting TheMooChicken: You are a blood guard with such a small amount of kills? Jesus, I finally get kicked down to rank 4 yesterday after weeks of not pvping, and I have well over 3.5 kills.

PvP soloing is your friend ;)

Anyways I, too, haven't pvped for 2 weeks now and I've dropped to First Sergeant...I completely revamped my Layout and it took 3 days to do it cause of Flexbar being SO confusing ><
Whenever I get accepted to the next guild, IceClan, I'll get my pvp rank back up in no time. They do Warsong and Alterac every night :cool:

Posted by TheMooChicken

And, just for the hell of it, go download MyWarcraftStudio.exe. It basically allows you to alter all models and textures in the game. It is of course client-side, so you cannot get in trouble for it. [url="http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=21&mid=111937308319435331"]Don't click me if you would be offended by barbie-doll nudity.[/url] You can find most of the info about it in there.

Posted by Drackith

DWARF HUNTER POWER

..... great for solo fast lvling

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting TheMooChicken: And, just for the hell of it, go download MyWarcraftStudio.exe. It basically allows you to alter all mondels and textures in the game. It is of course client-side, so you cannot get in trouble for it. [url=http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=21&mid=111937308319435331]Don't click me if you would be offended by barbie-doll nudity.[/url] You can find most of the info about it in there.

Yeah, I've seen that. I have a video of some people making a movie with that program and using it on the Female Humans and Night elfs. I just think it's funny.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Screw the nudity, it is all about the badass stuff you can do with the editor. Right now my raptor mount looks like a dire troll, and I ride its left arm.

Posted by Fenris wolf

omg :eek: i just got this game its soo sic i love playing quite addicting

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Wow, http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=6140

O.o

Although it's quite obvious it's staged, I mean the enemies weren't even attacking. He also used EVERY cooldown a Rogue has every fight, which makes him basically ***ly.

Posted by Apathetic

Just got it today. Level 4 undead at Kel'Thuzad. :)
If anyone's on that server, lets meet up!

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Apathetic: Just got it today. Level 4 undead at Kel'Thuzad. :)
If anyone's on that server, lets meet up!

OMFG I'm ON KEL'THUZAD!

lvl 60 Undead Rogue (Overrated =P)
PST Darklink whenever you get the chance, I've been just leveling my Priest Alt on that server
Priest Alt: Disaresta lvl 6 atm

Posted by Stalolin

omg anyone on bronzebeard?

and if you aren't you're a fag

Posted by Apathetic

Alright new stuff
Llane
13 Priest
8 Druid
8 Rogue
Kel'Thuzad
13 mage

Posted by Apathetic

Alright totally new squad Ive got.
Llane
45 undead rogue
Oh and Guild is Guardians Of Honor. Got 3000 kills and tons of honor, about 70k this week. Im at Senor Sergeant so Im expecting near stone guard.
And well, thats it. I start alts when I hit 60 which should be a while. If anyone wants to play on Llane with me your welcome, I dont care horde or alliance just give me a message and will go. Oh and darklink, maybe you could start a new on Llane alliance, want to try alliance still.

Posted by 007 ninja

i haven't been able to play wow in like forever because my mouse breaks every 2 minutes.

:(

Posted by Apathetic

Thats like my batteries, every 1 to 2 days lol. The mx1000 is still worth it though ;). Get the razerdiamond back lol. Plasma edition looks best.

Posted by TheMooChicken

I must say, I'm rather upset with the next patch. Is anyone else an avid wall walker? Also, I finally hit Blood Guard, but then I decided to go and get massive dishonorable kills, just for kicks.:)

Dreamflange
Lv60 Troll Hunter
<Skin for teh Win>
Archimonde

Posted by The Punisher

Ghorfine
lvl 35 Night Elf
Warrior

I miss playing him though, I dont have any money in my account, and I need to upgrade my home PC before I can play again. I played on my aunts.

Posted by Dark Link

OH YEAH! On Saturday! My guild, The Losers, ran MC for the 1st time as a guild ONLY!
We downed Luci, Mag, Genhannas, and Garr!
I even won my FIRST CLASS ITEM!!!
The Nightslayer Head piece dropped and I won it from the DKP system! =D

My guild, F e a R, on Tichondrius, killed Ragnaros after getting him down to 10% BEFORE the Sons of Flame spawned. Only 1 other guild on the server has ever done this. Drops were Netherind Pants, Stormrage Legguards, Choker of the Fire Lord, and some random rogue cloak. After, we killed Onixya, which dropped the Judgement helm and Nemesis Skullcap, then went on a massive raid with the other best guilds on the server. Read:

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: So today, with the help of a merge with Insomnia, Pawns of Prophecy, Doomshire, Notorious, and all the other high level guilds, we downed the world boss in Duskwood for the AQ opening (in the Twilight Grove). At any rate, we crashed the server 6 or 7 times, locked up the login server, and generally put the whole of the server through hell. We opened the fight with over 400 people challenging the boss, and ended with waves of 80 to 100 people at a time. Just a little hint on how powerful this guy is: his AoE does 12k of damage, and does a knockback (which I was killed by many a time while mounted) of 1-3k. Here is what Stormwind looked like right before we rode our mounts over. At this point, about 1/4 of the raid was with us:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1700/wowscrnshot0109061945376zw.jpg

The rest ported shortly thereafter, were behind us, or were already there. It was great, and we got one of the quest pieces for AQ. The boss also will not spawn again, and will never drop that item again. It's curretly residing in the bags of the leader of Insomnia. We also went up on the server listings, so hopefull we will open the gate before Valentine's day.

Fun stuff, and I had a great time. More of this fun :)

Posted by Scormus

If you can log in and remain logged in, that is. Since Christmas, things have gone downhill over at WoW, and are not getting any better. Want a timeline?

Early December 2005: Blizzard announces they broke the 5 million player mark. Growing numbers of servers are filling up and experiencing queues to log-in, players start complaining about this on the official WoW forums.

Christmas, 2005: As anyone could guess, lots of people got this game as a present, and began playing through the evening. Blizzard did not install new servers to collect this huge influx of new players, so by morning of the 26th, every server was experiencing waits to log-in, and about 80% of the servers were Full.

Dec. 26 - Dec. 31, 2005: The queues are consistant through the rest of the holiday season. Blizzard refuses to respond to any call for relief, server crashes are a daily occurance in many cases. "World of Warcraft" is virtually unplayable, either due to 3-hour waits to log-in, or to the incredible lag when you finally do get in.

January 1st: Two new servers are opened, both fill up almost immediately.

January 2nd: Four more servers are started up (6 total thus far), but this does little to solve the log-in queues.

January 3rd: Patch 1.9 is released, full of bugs, and this just makes an already bad situation much, much worse.

Jan. 4 - Jan. 9, 2006: Two more servers get released, intended to accept transfers from high population servers. Only 7 high-population servers are eligible for these transfers though, so - again - this does little to fix the log-in queues or lag over the majority of the servers. Blizzard staff also admits to knowing that they expected a huge influx of new players at the end of the year, but took no action to prevent the overpopulation that occurred.

January 10th: Patch 1.9.1 is applied, to fix some "minor issues" with Patch 1.9... The queues remain, as does the lag. No help whatsoever. Players continue to cancel their accounts more and more every day.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Scormus: If you can log in and remain logged in, that is. Since Christmas, things have gone downhill over at WoW, and are not getting any better. Want a timeline?

Early December 2005: Blizzard announces they broke the 5 million player mark. Growing numbers of servers are filling up and experiencing queues to log-in, players start complaining about this on the official WoW forums.

Christmas, 2005: As anyone could guess, lots of people got this game as a present, and began playing through the evening. Blizzard did not install new servers to collect this huge influx of new players, so by morning of the 26th, every server was experiencing waits to log-in, and about 80% of the servers were Full.

Dec. 26 - Dec. 31, 2005: The queues are consistant through the rest of the holiday season. Blizzard refuses to respond to any call for relief, server crashes are a daily occurance in many cases. "World of Warcraft" is virtually unplayable, either due to 3-hour waits to log-in, or to the incredible lag when you finally do get in.

January 2nd: Four more servers are started up (6 total thus far), but this does little to solve the log-in queues.

January 3rd: Patch 1.9 is released, full of bugs, and this just makes an already bad situation much, much worse.

Jan. 4 - Jan. 9, 2006: Two more servers get released, intended to accept transfers from high population servers. Only 7 high-population servers are eligible for these transfers though, so - again - this does little to fix the log-in queues or lag over the majority of the servers. Blizzard staff also admits to knowing that they expected a huge influx of new players at the end of the year, but took no action to prevent the overpopulation that occurred.

January 10th: Patch 1.9.1 is applied, to fix some "minor issues" with Patch 1.9... The queues remain, as does the lag. No help whatsoever. Players continue to cancel their accounts more and more every day.

That's only to the people who GIVE A SH*T!!! =P
Me, on the other hand, Still love WoW, regardless of the freaking 1.9 / 1.9.1 patches. Sure it has massive bugs in it (Pun NOT intended =D), but I could care less! WoW is becoming more and more random and cooler...although Blizz DID kill Wall-Walking forever Now =(
AND my UUI Druidism Layout went BOOM, I reverted back to stanard WoW look ^^
The only thing i DO NOT LIKE with 1.9 is the massive AQ War Effort going on, which is the reason WHY servers are queuing up! The race to open the gates is causing MASS STRESS on the servers AND to the players as well. That's why I only play on Friday - Sunday cause that's when my guild does MC Runs.
I avoid the stress and play WoW =D

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Velvet Nightmare]Judgement helm and Nemesis Skullcap
*creates a Paladin and a Warlock*

*waits in the queue for twenty minutes*

give plz k thx

Quoting Scormus: If you can log in and remain logged in, that is. Since Christmas, things have gone downhill over at WoW, and are not getting any better. Want a timeline?

Guess what? Glory of WoW? You can do almost anything that you want. Which means that no one is making you leave the high population server that you are in. Which means the the queues stay. Doesn't matter how many other servers that you have, no one is jumping to move except for guilds that have dominated the server, ninjas, and worthless outcasts.

Quoting Stalolin: *creates a Paladin and a Warlock*

*waits in the queue for twenty minutes*

give plz k thx

Join F e a R imo. You'll get them in one run.

Posted by Scormus

Having done the PvP-thing in the past, I didn't care for it and rolled on Kirin Tor, which was (at that time) a low-population RP server. Christmas came, and suddenly we were FULL, as were all of the other RP and Normal servers. Where should I re-roll, considering that Blizzard will not create new RP servers, and the Normal servers they opened filled up fast, and now have queues in prime-time, too?

I love WoW, it is loads of fun. What I hate is Blizzard's consistently bad management, and lack of concern for their customers. Obviously, they can't please everyone, but they could have avoided the overcrowding by putting in the eight servers they have added before the holidays, not afterwards. Furthermore, they dropped a patch onto those overcrowded servers, when their focus should have been clearing up the overcrowding. Instead, they catered to the small number of people clamoring for new content, and the patch made things infinitely worse.

Regardless, I'll be out soon. I'm unfortunately paid up until mid-May (Blizzard doesn't give refunds), but I'll be gone well before then. RF Online looks interesting, my whole Guild is considering making the move.

Posted by booyah719

I *try* to play on Khaz'goroth. Got the game 2 days after K'G went live, and of course Blizzard suggests this to USA players! Aussies aren't too fond with us Americans ha. Anyway, after 1.9 (and STILL after 1.9.1) I get horrid lag; screen freezes up but the mouse still moves. It makes me wonder if I need to fix something with my connection or upgrade my video card. Any suggestions? Or anyone had same/similar problems?

Posted by KoH

****ING WOW. Too **** addictive! Anyway, I play Smolderthorn under, guess what name. KOH!

Posted by italianstallion

does anyone know if and nvidia geforce 420 mx is enoguh to paly battlefield 2?

Too much raiding for me. I'm enjoying it, but it's honestly just instanity. Given my current life though, it's welcome to keep my mind occupied from being so upset and hurt. Here's my character Luminair right now, attmitably, I still need to get my Stormrage Chestguard, but I'm third in line. I'm hoping just to skip directly to Dreamwalker or Genesis, but my guild still has yet to down C'Thun.

Posted by Apathetic

I need a new server and new class and race to choose, Im getting tired of my current. Wouldnt mind joining someone here as well.

Whatever class you're comfortable with on Alli side on Tichondrius would be awesome if you'd like to play with me. You'd have to level up fast, but I could get you into my guild and have you running MC, BWL, and AQ in no time. If you're intrested, get on Tich and whisper myself, I play under the name Luminair.

Posted by Apathetic

I like healing with droods more than dps'in, lol.

Posted by juliebriggs

if anyone is playing on the doomhammer server, look me up. my name is willa on there. lvl 26 human warrior

Posted by Nostrovia

likewise... Level 25 human priest on doomhammer name is: Nostrovia

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So I'm about to start afresh in World of Warcraft - can anyone recommend a good class/race for a relatively new player?

:cool:

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting The X: So I'm about to start afresh in World of Warcraft - can anyone recommend a good class/race for a relatively new player?

:cool:

I hear Shamans and Warriors are good newb classes.

Posted by xXSquadXx

my advice, dont play it at all

Posted by Apathetic

My drood is getting kinda boring :(

It's level seven.

Nefarian today:

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Velvet Nightmare]It's level seven.

Nefarian today:

Grats on Neferian Velvet! My guild just started working on BWL last saturday. We're kinda having trouble with kiting the dragons around against Razorgore <: my advice, dont play it at all

my advice, STFU and GTFO

Heh, thanks. He's been on farm status since last year, and don't worry about razor. Just make sure your druids are sleeping the dragonkin that come out as soon as they can, and try to DPS down the adds until there's too many for you to handle, and start counter-clockwise kiting. The fact that you've seen phase two is great, and gives me a bunch of hope; you guys will have him in notime.

Posted by Random

So I just picked up a Gaming Laptop and i'm stoked. I'm picking up WoW tomorrow (6/11/06). I'm pretty anxious to play this game. I've seen a few people play it but I myself never have and i'm anxious. *creams self*

Tip: Roll a walock on my server, they're in hot demand.

Caster classes are easy to play. I'd start there.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Or take easy mode and play a Hunter. Depending on what side you play, Paladin and Shaman are quite fun too. :D

Posted by Zabuza

[quote=Velvet Nightmare]Tip: Roll a walock on my server, they're in hot demand.
Can I join your guild... its crazy.

Get 60 in the next three weeks and I'm sure we'll have a spot for you.

Posted by Apathetic

Alright, so Im back on wow lol, I still have trips and such but once I get back Ill be working on mage and rogue. Ugh its fun but really hard :(

1000th post go me! kekeke

Sexxxxxy. I rolled a lock just for the occasion

Posted by Chewy

sup

Posted by deathadder45

my advice on playing WoW?

forget the $15/mo expense and move on to free mmo's

such as FlyFF (flyff.gpotato.com)

Posted by Apathetic

[URL=http://www.sendmeimages.com/show.php/14316_barrenschat.bmp.html][IMG]http://www.sendmeimages.com/out.php/i14316_barrenschat.bmp[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by Oblivionpwner12

gnome mages own all!

Posted by Kit

Quoting Apathetic: [LARGE IMAGE]

I miss the barrens chat. Good memories of my old characters.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Lol Barrens chat isnt as bad as the **** LFG Channel.

I play a lvl 33 Drood on the Zul'Jin server and im starting a dwarf Hunter on Shattered hand as well as a orc hunter on Gurubashi

Posted by Stalolin

lolz, saw this in the AH one day. Made me laugh a ton.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6323/lolwooltp0.gif

Posted by Apathetic

Lol wow, I wonder if anyone even bought that.

Posted by Kit

I've seen up to 200g on the Quel'thalas server, but only a few times.

Posted by KoH

Here's why people do that.

It's a legit method of "conning" someone in game. Conning? Can you be serious, KoH? Yes, I am. Sellers take advantage of the laziness of people by pulling a quick switch like this.

Buy 20 wool cloth for 99 silver
Buy 20 wool cloth for 99 gold

Relying on peoples' laziness, these sellers hope to take advantage of that and make easy money. It's either laziness or stupidity if you're alliance.

Even though I love Alliance, it attracts far too many little kids who don't know what the **** they're doing. Good for pulling stunts like this.

Of course the guy who tried doing this stunt in your case Stalolin really sucks at it. I mean, come on, who wouldn't notice a trick like that? 65g and then suddenly 99g? Psh.

BTW:::

My advice on choosing race/class:

Don't be a hunter. They're way too over populated and if you make it to 60, it'll be tough as balls to try and get a good end game guild and into raids. I find that Warriors are definitely the most complex class, so I'm not sure if that'd be a good class to start out with.

I've been a hunter and I regret it immediately due to our over popularity among the kiddies who think, "omg a pet coolz" ****in' kids.

Don't be a pally or shammy either. They're pussy classes. Be a mage. Everone likes a good ol' mage. Really fun class it looks like and in the BC expansion you get elemental pets. Or be a druid. Druids are tubular. They get to fly in BC!

That's my two cents. :)

Posted by Bebop

I just installed WOW the other day. I'm a level 6 Night Elf Rouge :3

Posted by KoH

Um. "Rogue" maybe?

Posted by Bebop

It doesnt matter. I'm getting rid of this game. It's crap.

I think "World of Walking" is a much more suitable name.

Posted by Breakman

Hai guys. I've had WoW since March 2005, and have playe dit off and on several times. I'm pretty experienced with MMOs and have played almos tevery commercial one at least a bit, and tons of free/Korean ones. I love WoW, but I never was able to get too into it because A) all my real life geek friends are Everquest/EQ2 nuts, B) most my online friends either don't want to pay the monthly fee, don't have a good enough computer, etc. or C) the very few people I know who DO play it want to quit soon because of priest unbalances, the expansion doing stupid things, etc. and say 'don't bother', etc

Okay so I want to at least get to 60 and experience WoW endgame ONCE in my life before it's way too late, and i'd love to do it before the expansion came out so if i get into it i'll be ready when it comes around. I'm not gonna bother reading through this whole thread page by page to see, so I'm just gonna ask you all, are there any groups of you who play on the same server etc. or anyone who would be willing to play with/ at the very least chat with me (being a semi-newb to wow [got probably every class to at least 20 apiece] but absolutely not to mmos in general) so it's un-boring enough for me to actually get to cap before quitting for once? I mean, really, if I had some people to play with, I'd totally love the game.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Bebop: It doesnt matter. I'm getting rid of this game. It's crap.

I think "World of Walking" is a much more suitable name.

Yeah, but its cause you werent undead, ****ing ne n00b. :cool:
(jkjk lawl)

Posted by Kit

Tauren <3

Posted by Apathetic

TAURN ROUGE OLL

Posted by Kit

All races can go rogue except Tauren. :(

Posted by Apathetic

Yeah, but you gotta admit tauren rogue would be pretty badass, specialy with their war stomp :)

Posted by Kit

I know, and Tauren have GOT to be more silent than Orcs and Dwarves. Dwarves yell "ALE!" everywhere they go, how the hell is that silent?

I haven't been on in a while, but I remember attacking Dun Morogh with my 29 Rogue, I killed all of the Class trainers in Khanaros, no more Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Paladin and wtfever other trainers there were there for about an hour, I'm so mean :cool:.

Posted by Apathetic

Lawl, very nice. I shouldve tried to lead kazzak into SW.

Posted by Malevolence

Me and my Guild Malignant (Server : Smolderthorn) attempted Onyxia for the first time tonight. First try we got her to 40%, then 38%, then 11%, Then a terrible whipe, then 16%, then 30-something%. After 4 hours of whipes, we didn't down her. Kinda really made me feel like ****... Mom got ****ed at me for being on too long, and I really wanted Netherwind crown. :(

Posted by KoH

Get a better GM? :p Honestly though, look up strats and you can't go wrong.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting KoH: Get a better GM? :p Honestly though, look up strats and you can't go wrong.

Wasn't even that. It is just that priests and locks couldn't throw their DoTs up when they needed to. Deep breathe is such a *****.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Malevolence]Wasn't even that. It is just that priests and locks couldn't throw their DoTs up when they needed to. Deep breathe is such a *****.

No kidding. You know the strat for avoiding that though, right?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting KoH: No kidding. You know the strat for avoiding that though, right?

Keeping DoTs up such as Shadow word Pain, Rend, Corruption, lowers the chance of her even deep breathing. In the case that she does, you can run to the wall or her sides. No matter, we got her down last night. Too bad my Netherwind crown didn't drop. :(

Posted by KoH

Gratz on the onyxia downing. And yeah, you got the strat right for the most part. My guild does it slightly different but it's all the same basic strat.

Posted by Malevolence

Yeah, we got Domo down about a week ago and got ready to attempt Ragnaros. Got 3 attempts in which they followed 42% 46% 56%, and on the last we got all sons of flame down right at emergence. We came back 2 days later, and had to call the raid because some people were being imcompetent, and there was some person who kept pinging the map. Tons of people had to yell over vent for them to stop, and many people in that raid downloaded a map ping add-on that tells you who pings the map. Alot of things went bad, and it really disappointed everyone that we had to throw a Rag attempt away like that for behavior and lack of instruction following. The Ony down proved to make up for it though, heh.

Posted by Apathetic

Grats on ony, and good luck on rag. Have fun buff'ing for him too, we got so many flasks lol.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Apathetic: Grats on ony, and good luck on rag. Have fun buff'ing for him too, we got so many flasks lol.

Hehe. I was rather confused as to why we got worse and worse at percentage, but got better at taking down sons of flame each attempt. It was especially wierd since on the first attempt, all melee damage was annihiliated, because the healing groups positioning was wrong.

Posted by Stalolin

I've run SM Cath like 5 times and Mograine's Might has never dropped. :(

Did pick up Aegis of the Scarlet Commander though, way better than my old shield.

OH WELL I'M OFF TO HIT 40, GET MAIL, AND THEN SPAWN MONEY OUT OF NOWHERE TO GET MY MOUNT

Posted by KoH

What the **** class are you?

Posted by Stalolin

Shaman.

purge purge lol

Posted by Kit

I might restart my subscription, haven't fully decided yet.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Stalolin]Shaman.

purge purge lol

Shamans can't use shields.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Yes shammys can use shields

Posted by Stalolin

They can. They can use One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Axes, Shields, Daggers, and with talents they can learn Two-Handed Maces, and Two-Handed Axes.

If you don't have a good 2H, then you go with a 1H and a shield.

Posted by Apathetic

Hand of Rag, pewpew lol.

Posted by KoH

What the ****? Meh, guess that's what I get for not playing Horde. Still, I can't say I've seen a shammy I've gone against in pvp use a shield... Maybe I lack the perception skills!

Posted by Kit

I restarted my subscription, and I didn't know they made getting a mount more expensive. Now the riding costs a bundle. I'm not 40 yet, but yeah. Sucks.

I got to level 32 Troll Rogue, Chukkrokk.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting KoH: What the ****? Meh, guess that's what I get for not playing Horde. Still, I can't say I've seen a shammy I've gone against in pvp use a shield... Maybe I lack the perception skills!

That's because most Shamans are smart enough to snag a 2H and throw Windfury on it.

or you'll probably see some with staffs that are just being retarded

Also, mounts are less expensive and riding costs more. Overall the price is the same. If you didn't have Honored/Revered with your faction it's still 100g.

Posted by KoH

Yeah, I suppose the general rule for Shamans is not to use shields. Whatever, you're iconoclastic and that must mean something.

And yeah, mounts are not more or less expensive. Although if you want to buy all the types of a certain mount (ie, all the colors of a ridable horse mount) then you can do that without spending 800g on each one.

Posted by Apathetic

I think how it goes is healing use shield and DPS use 2h. But **** Im sure 1h works fine for DPS too.

Posted by Kit

Got to 33, slowly getting to 60! :cookie:

I might make something that isn't a Rogue or Warrior, because that's all I seem to make.

Posted by Apathetic

rouges ftw!

Posted by Kit

Made a Tauren Shaman, Got him to level 14 right now.

Wow... i posted this like a million years ago lol.
I have a 60 shaman now on dunemaul. My guild's up to patchwerk in naxx. We still haven't killed C'Thun yet though =[

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting The Bathroom Zombie: Wow... i posted this like a million years ago lol.
I have a 60 shaman now on dunemaul. My guild's up to patchwerk in naxx. We still haven't killed C'Thun yet though =[

Dunemaul?

Oh snap, I've got a 31 Mage there.

lol run me through sm so i can get my illusionary rod that i can't use for three more levels

Posted by Kit

CURSE YOU ALL AND YOUR AMERICAN SERVERS

get euro wow, I'm lonely over here. :(
Wheee level 34, and I need a sword from an SM quest for my offhand, and a dagger from the HUEG PIG at RFK for my mainhand, but the only time the dagger has dropped it was needed on. :(

Posted by Apathetic

You better be a rogue cause warrior getting dagger makes me angray.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Well I play horde and Alli lol. Its quite fun but it gets tiring cuz all my friends play horde and I started with alli cuz one of my friends told me to so my alli main is a lvl 36 NE Druid on Zul'jin named Roxassora. then my Horde main is a lvl 9 UD Lock on the Gurubashi server named Xyienc

Posted by Apathetic

Hows having all your friends play horde get tiring?

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Cuz it does

Posted by KoH

The true question should be: How does it get tiring after only playing until level 9?

Posted by Apathetic

I got bored with drood at level 7 lol.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Apathetic: You better be a rogue cause warrior getting dagger makes me angray.

Rogue hax etc.

Since I got cheapshot I haven't been using backstab or ambush anymore, so I've been using two swords instead of a dagger and sword. I got the sword I wanted, and an epic staff dropped from Herod, in Scarlet Armory, can't remember the name of it, but it gave +11 Intellect and Spirit, and increased effects of Healing and Attack magic by 20-something. The mage and druid both rolled need for it so I didn't win, the druid won and the mage was arguing with him for ages.

36, and I made an Undead Mage today, got to level 12.

Posted by Apathetic

Im enjoying pvp on my 15 warrior even though everyone are twinks.

Posted by Nightscare

JUST GOT THE GAME, im a lv 15 gnome rouge
can someone explain poison, how to mke it, and wat lv i can use it

Posted by KoH

Can you believe they have a WoW card game now? What's more is that there's actually a "Leeroy Jenkins" card. What the ****?

Posted by Kit

I saw an advert on the internet for a card game, but I didn't think anything of it.

LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!
Gives +500,000,000,000 aggro, enemies attacking this card must also do damage to this card's party members.

Quoting Apathetic: Im enjoying pvp on my 15 warrior even though everyone are twinks.

lol, I went to WSG on my mage the other day, their entire team were 19 twink rogues or warriors, rogues from one guild, warriors from another. All but a n00bish 13 druid of which I pwned. lmao
We had 3 twink rogues on our side too, but lost. :(

[quote=Nightscare]can someone explain poison, how to mke it, and wat lv i can use it

Gives bonuses to your weapons for a short amount of time. Use stuff you buy from Poison suppliers and herbs to make it, can start making as soon as you do a quest which makes you kill some level 25+ enemies, that finish on killing a 30 elite and stealing something from a locked box. (At least for Trolls and Orcs anyway, I'm assuming Gnome is similar.)

Posted by Apathetic

LF HORDE SERVER ONE OF YOU COCKS PLAY ON <3

Posted by Kit

Mine are all European :(

Frostwhisper
Moonglade
Quel'thalas
Emerald Dream
Warsong

Just thought I'd name them anyway.

37 Rogue and 19 Mage now.

Posted by Malevolence

About 1-2 weeks ago, My guild got down Ragnaros. We've downed him 2 more times since then, and just last night we took down Razorgore after the 7th total attempt ever. Was our 2nd night in BWL, our first only consisted of 3 tries. We're now at Vael, and he is pretty rough. =(

Although on the 2nd Rag kill, we had to disenchant Paladin tier 2 leggings since dual t2 paladin dropped on the first Rag kill, which both paladins that were there the second time had received. Netherwind pants also dropped with T2 paladin, which I won. ;)

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Well it gets tiring but Ive made a Horde char to 17... not just 9 but now i only have my 17 orc hunter.

Posted by Malevolence

The game becomes a whole lot more addicting when you reach level 60, and start to raid... Uhggg.

Posted by Kit

Got my mage to 22 now. Haven't played on my Rogue or Shaman lately.

I'm still on Tichondrius, my druid is 8/8 Stormrage, ect. We have Noth, Heigan, Patchwerk, Groubbulus, Anub'Rehkan, Grand Widow, Maexxna, and Razuvious on farm status in Naxx as well as Ouro and C'Thun on farm. I'm sick of the game.

In other news, my twink team hasn't lost a battle since june of 2005. My lock is incredible (level 19).

Posted by Kit

Stormrage? I think I have a character there, but I might have got rid of him. :o
I'll go check.

Posted by Apathetic

He means he has the set Stormrage, the server hes on is Tichondrius.

Posted by Kit

:( ******* high level information a lowbie like me doesn't know about. :(

Got to 38 today, did RFD for the first time, and got another sword and some shoulders. I have 8 blues now. :D

Posted by Apathetic

So yeah, Im trying alliance out. This is a SS of my guild chat before we went to zg when we were looking at how many people were on. Hueg win.
[IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9642/18cutni9.png[/IMG]

I miss zg.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Apathetic: So yeah, Im trying alliance out. This is a SS of my guild chat before we went to zg when we were looking at how many people were on. Hueg win.
[IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9642/18cutni9.png[/IMG]

lol, we use decent character names on EU WoW, not like "ilovhalostar". :)

In other news, I hit 40! :D
In OTHER other news, I can't afford a mount! :(

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I miss zg.

Nevermind, I did it last night for fun on an alt run, and now I remember why I hate it.

Posted by Apathetic

we only wiped on the panther boss.

Posted by Spire

Quoting Dark Kirby: lol, we use decent character names on EU WoW, not like "ilovhalostar". :)

In other news, I hit 40! :D
In OTHER other news, I can't afford a mount! :(
]

Lol, thats not a US server problem, its an alliance thing.
Oh, and I didn't get my regular mount until level 43, and I still don't have my epic mount, even after 61 days playing time as a 60 =P

Posted by Kit

If I didn't keep buying things I'd have it by now. I'm an AH Shopoholic for Daggers, Swords and Engineer stuff. :(
Hit 41.

Posted by Apathetic

!!!!!! I think Im quiting wow again, cause I dont want to pay monthly anymore and I got bored with it again. lol.

Posted by Sean Fury

Question.

Where do I go to spend honor points and the token things I got from the battle arenas? I found the one place in Stormwind, but I needed over 10k of honor and such, and most of the stuff was level 60.

Posted by Kit

Ashenvale, Arathi Highlands, Alterac Mountains

Posted by Sean Fury

I have 19 WSG marks and 1 of the basic marks, and I still cannot find the person/place where I can trade them in for stuff.

moar n00b help plz?

Posted by Apathetic

Did you go to ashenvale? The wsg place there should be it, if not follow people out of the bg.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Apathetic: Did you go to ashenvale? The wsg place there should be it, if not follow people out of the bg.

Ashenvale is quite big...and filled with evil things I just learned to kill. =/

Posted by Kit

Just ask on General chat, or somebody in guild chat.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

well im an alliance player and we go to.. i think its called the knights chamber or some**** like that I cant remember. but i have a 46 Druid on the Zul'jin server and the guild im in just started MC... /cry im sooo close..yet...sooooo far

Posted by Sean Fury

I hate how many servers Warcraft needs. It's so hard to find friends that play on the same server. I found out a bunch of my friends play, but ALL on different servers =/

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Haha yea I started on Zul'jin with 4 of my friends yet all of my friends lay on anvilmar, onyxia, aggameggmon or how ever that one os spelled, Shattered Hand, and man more. so ive played a character on those servers then i decided ill make a 19 twink, get my main to 60, then play my twinks. thats what ive been doin at least. and it works pretty decent.

Posted by Stalolin

oh wow totally need to link this to this thread as well

It's basically how two of my friends left their guild.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

lol I have a friend named Roguechick on my server.. but wow... what a way to leave a guild lol

Posted by Apathetic

Thats hilarious, ahahah. Very creative way to leave a guild.

Posted by Kit

48 now, respecced to full sublety. :)

There's a sword I want from a Maraudon quest and I can't find a group because everybody's refusing to use that new LFG thing for no real reason. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ive been in two pugs. One was just some guy yelling LFG 4 SM, the other used the LFg system.

The yeller got us wiped twice, while hte person smart enough to use the **** system put together a decent group that got us through armory with not one wipe, and only like 2 deaths.

tl;dr, if they're not smart enough to use the LFG system, you dont want to group with them

Posted by x.r0wney.x

i am thinking of buying this game but i dunno if i should. can someone tell me something about the game?

Posted by SoraRoxas321

The game is fun and insanely addicting. I swear to *** all the friggin drug addicts outt here better watch out cuz this game blows em all away. I just hit 60 and im now havin insane fun hittin 70. Druid FTW =D

Roxassora lvl 60 NE Druid
Server: Zul'jin
Faction: Alliance >: D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Having tried both, I can say that drugs can be more fun.

Bot wow is cheaper and legal;)

Posted by deathxorxdefeat

Hmmm...

Server: Laughing Skull (PVP)
Class: Level 70 Tauren Warrior
Name: Moorlboro

Anyone play on Laughing Skull, Horde? Or alliance Laughing Skull. We can meet up and have some fun :D ^_-

Or if you feel like starting on a pvp server send a tell. I'll gladdly try and make friends with you.

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

Quoting SoraRoxas321: The game is fun and insanely addicting. I swear to *** all the friggin drug addicts outt here better watch out cuz this game blows em all away.

[COLOR="Orange"]
I actually cut down on smoking because of WoW. No more going outside to light 'em up due to the game's addicting nature.

Thank you, Blizzard![/COLOR]

Posted by KoH

I have quit WoW as of 10:05 PM, February 21st, 2007.

I feel free.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Quoting KoH: I have quit WoW as of 10:05 PM, February 21st, 2007.

I feel free.

how COULD you?!

Posted by Sean Fury

I feel free.

If only my will was as strong as yours.

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

Quoting SoraRoxas321: how COULD you?!

[COLOR="Orange"]He did, didn't he? :D

As for me, I should probably quit before my one month free subscription runs out. Addicting and a fun game? Yes, but nothing to spend my free time with.

However, i'll just contradict what I just said once I get my poison-tipped Widowmaker! [/COLOR]

Posted by deathxorxdefeat

People quitting WoW...So un-heard of.

GG nubsockz >.<

Nah, I wish i could quit. I'm addicted to 4 things.

Cigarettes
Moutain Dew
Video Games
WoW(Yes it gets a seperate addiction slot)

If i'm not working, i'm playing WoW. If i'm not sleeping, i'm playing WoW. If i'm not seeing a friend, playing WoW.

Every second of my free time goes to WoW. Only reason i'm not on right now is cause I have to go to work in about 15 minutes.

Anywho.. Anyone get any Karazhan loot yet?

Posted by XxLionheartXx

im about to make a wow video and post it on youtube

Posted by Kit

I quit on the 21st too, actually. Did it about 4PM.

Posted by KoH

I quit simply because of the moron influx that game gets. It's just as bad now as any other generic teen fad, and in some cases worse than even MySpace. How is it worse? Because I get really ****ed off when some talentless, stupid faggot ganks me when I'm questing and below half health.

That just ****es me the **** off.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting deathxorxdefeat: People quitting WoW...So un-heard of.

GG nubsockz >.<

Nah, I wish i could quit. I'm addicted to 4 things.

Cigarettes
Moutain Dew
Video Games
WoW(Yes it gets a seperate addiction slot)

If i'm not working, i'm playing WoW. If i'm not sleeping, i'm playing WoW. If i'm not seeing a friend, playing WoW.

Every second of my free time goes to WoW. Only reason i'm not on right now is cause I have to go to work in about 15 minutes.

Anywho.. Anyone get any Karazhan loot yet?

my guild has been so far inside karazhan that it makse jenna jameson look like a newb./worst joke ever

Posted by Kit

I quit because I don't make any money and everybody's doing TBC stuff so instancing is ruined on my server.

Posted by KoH

Instancing was at an all time high in my server. Reason being is that you could get epics with only a 25 man raid or so. No more scheduled 40 man raids. Meaning, you could theoretically pug end-game instances if you have intelligent players.

Posted by booyah719

I quit on and off, but always seem to come back. Having much more fun with my Warlock instead of the Warrior.

I hate the LFG Window simply because of its lack of use. I miss the LFG channel, even with its horrible spam. Everyone just moved to the trade channel anyway hehe.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting KoH: Instancing was at an all time high in my server. Reason being is that you could get epics with only a 25 man raid or so. No more scheduled 40 man raids. Meaning, you could theoretically pug end-game instances if you have intelligent players.

I find it VERY hard to believe that enough quality players are going to be floating around without guild support to require end game pugs. Chances are if you're good enough, geared enough, and smart enough to be able to tackle the end game stuff, you're in a guild.

I'm already hearing people in my guild talking about planning two manning onyxia, and a friend of mine has already 2manned fel reavers.

Posted by KoH

2 manning Onyxia? Impossible. The numbers literally just don't add up.

As for end game raiding, my friend managed to do Karazhan and get two of the best dps bows in the game. When I asked him how long it took his guild... he said none of the times he did it were guild runs. So that leads me to believe that as long as you have people who aren't morons on your server, you can pull end-gaming instancing now without major issues.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Quoting Apathetic: I got bored with drood at level 7 lol.

lol my drood is now 68 5 bars to 69

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting KoH: 2 manning Onyxia? Impossible. The numbers literally just don't add up.

As for end game raiding, my friend managed to do Karazhan and get two of the best dps bows in the game. When I asked him how long it took his guild... he said none of the times he did it were guild runs. So that leads me to believe that as long as you have people who aren't morons on your server, you can pull end-gaming instancing now without major issues.

Only the first couple of bosses in Karazhan are easy, then it gets a little bit harder...

Posted by AvatarShell

I prefer Lineage 2 insted of WoW, but I do enjoy their cartoon style graphics (*laughing)

Quoting KoH: 2 manning Onyxia? Impossible. The numbers literally just don't add up.

It's been three manned, from what I recall correctly. Once you're 70, everything becomes absurdly easy. Pretty much all the old content is retarded. I rolled a new hunter with a bunch of friends and got her up, here's us 9-manning azuregos a couple months ago:

I won the Pussiant Cloak \o/

Other than that, I'm back on my mage who's 65, and hopefully I'll be 70 by the 12th or 15th. This game still isn't old, lulz

Posted by Stalolin

Earth Shield is fantastic and strange as it may sound, I'm glad I respec'd to Resto (my guild needed a healer because we don't have an active one).

For those who don't know, it's got a 30% chance to restore 200 - 300 damage and not interrupt spells upon being attacked.

It procs all the time, so when soloing I really don't have much to do aside from hit the enemy with my weapon (went into enhancement, got a really big mace).

And while I'm writing this I'm also attacking a Hel Boar with a new staff I picked up. My staff skill was at like 89, so of course I'm not hitting the thing, but so long as I alt+tab to recast Earth Shield then I don't have to worry about ever dying. It's effective enough for me to just alt+tab and do something else for like 30 seconds or so.

And I'm now a decent healer to boot. rawr rawr rawr shamans r kool

Posted by Lord of Spam

<3 wrath of air

I'm at 69.2% of the way through 69 right now. It hurts me to log off right now when I'm so close to 70, but im tired and I got class tomorow. I figure it'll take me two and a half hours TOPS to ding 70 once i log on, so its not that bad. I've got 375g on me right now, and another probably 100g worth of crap i could sell, and a guild member owes me 320, so chances are I can get my flying mount fairly shortly too.

Posted by tsmitty00

Quoting 007 ninja: Yes.

Anyway, I love playing battlegrounds. So much fun, and I've never lost.

well.... you can also get pvp mounts which dont require exaulted reputation

Posted by Apathetic

Can you dl wow off of their website?

Posted by Blood-Katana

so much nerd talk.......rarararrarrararsradjaytruduas dadfasafsdfasiudkgd

Posted by Apathetic

What servers are people on?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Apathetic;594154]What servers are people on?

I'm on Bronzebeard and if you join it, don't ask for gold, I don't have much. You can join my guild though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm on medivh. If you join and ask for gold, I will laugh at you. If you rty to join my guild, you better know what the **** you're doing, since Initech is like #5 on our server.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam;603316]I'm on medivh. If you join and ask for gold, I will laugh at you. If you rty to join my guild, you better know what the **** you're doing, since Initech is like #5 on our server.

lol initech needs you to come into work on saturday

Just got Kara keyed, and as soon as 10 people in our guild log in at the same time we're going. :cool: gunna get me sum t4 lul

ALSO, "MASHING GIBLETS TOGETHER" IS THE BEST WOW ACTION EVER:

pix because it happened

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stalolin: lol initech needs you to come into work on saturday

Just got Kara keyed, and as soon as 10 people in our guild log in at the same time we're going. :cool: gunna get me sum t4 lul

pix because it happened

i can totally give you pointers on pretty much every kara boss there is, lol.

oh, and dont expect to get t4 on your first try. not everyone can be leet like me.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Meh, I dislike Kara very much, Moroes... i don't like him, and it took us forever jsut to down midnight and the huntsman.... bah I just need better healing gear is all..... and we needed a warrior :\

Quoting Stalolin: lol initech needs you to come into work on saturday

pix because it happened

I thought of this post when I did this quest earlier on my hunter; farming primal airs blow.

here's my characters though, they all pretty much blow:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Luminaiir
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Corenna
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Impell

The druid is that one that used to be in 8/8 SR and was raiding Naxx 5 days a week pre-bc, but got banned so I releveled him; never do that, druids suck lal

My friends from that screenshot way up there all just rerolled again, I'll probably post here in a few months when/if we get them leveled.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Haha! Skitzo's on WoW! Now, once my computer downloads the 465 MB of updates, I may be able to tell you what server I'm on.

Posted by Crono

I play as well, although I'm obviously taking a break, no connection good enough to play WoW in Iraq. =\

70 Night Elf Rogue, 70 Human Mage, 37 Night Elf Warrior, 36 Night Elf Druid.

Rogue is my main, uses mostly Kara gear and some arena weapons from Season 1, mage was my old main, was 8/8 Netherwind and raiding Naxx before BC, now he's my portal *****. >.>

[url=http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Shadestrike]Shadestrike[/url]

LOL @ generic rogue name, not sure what he's logged out in, my buddy hops on to do battlegrounds with him on occasion and I think he actually plays him in our arena teams too, not sure. >.>

Posted by Kit

Not playing until I get a new computer in January, main is Chukkrokk, the 55 Troll Rogue, but I'm on the Euro servers, Moonglade.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Velvet Nightmare;753576]I thought of this post when I did this quest earlier on my hunter; farming primal airs blow.

here's my characters though, they all pretty much blow:

[URL]http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Luminaiir[/URL]
[URL]http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Corenna[/URL]
[URL]http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Impell[/URL]

The druid is that one that used to be in 8/8 SR and was raiding Naxx 5 days a week pre-bc, but got banned so I releveled him; never do that, druids suck lal

My friends from that screenshot way up there all just rerolled again, I'll probably post here in a few months when/if we get them leveled.

since we're poasting armory links now...

main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Stalolin

wench for grinding gold: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Lifetap

and for giggles, u need tank?: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Uneedtank

Posted by Crono

Quoting Stalolin: and for giggles, u need tank?: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Uneedtank

Reminds me of my naming trend with my alts...

Imatanku, warrior
Imashootu, hunter
Imahealu, priest

I get bored sometimes, specially when I'm not raiding and there's nobody on to PvP with.

Quoting Crono:

[url=http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Shadestrike]Shadestrike[/url]

Do I detect a 2s team named after a Minus the Bear song?

Posted by Crono

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Do I detect a 2s team named after a Minus the Bear song?

Honestly, couldn't tell you. My buddy Billyflipper made the team with someone else and it had like a 1200 rating when I joined. Helped him raise it and left, then came back later. lolz.

Posted by Lord of Spam

going to be playing a 70 warrior that my friend is gonna give me once i get my computer shipped up here. until then, no wow for me:(

Posted by reddbull

totally free just wanna spread the word. i've been playin here for awhile and this is the best private server out there.

"WE WANT YOU!"

World of Warcraft Private Server, Come Join Us At
Outlawgamers.org

* There is a Link on Forums on "How to Connect" and Help On the Forums*

-Custom gear and weapons
-Max Level 99
-High Drop rates 100x Everything
-Online Gm Staff
-Has own Developers
-Stable servers
-Working Classes
-Custom Mall
-All talk LFG Chat
-Owns a Vent and Teamspeak Server
-99.9% Uptime

Posted by partick123

World Of Warcraft Is Most played Game on the internet......
Millions Of people Play Daily This Game On Internet From All Around World.

Posted by Stalolin

thank you partick your opinion is greatly appreciated would you like to 69

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Stalolin: thank you partick your opinion is greatly appreciated would you like to 69

i had patrick first