Friend's distaste

Posted by Arcadios

Post a moment in your life when a friend of yours acted in a distasteful way and you acted against it.

Once when I was a kid I found this cool looking old game and I was looking at it all day so I had to go do a favor so my mother, I left the game behind and so my friend decided to throw it out the window into my next door neighbours yard.
I returned to my room looking for it and I saw it when I looked out the window, it was being chewed yup by their dog. I kicked my friend out of my house and didn't speak to him for like 2 weeks. Then I came around and forgave him.

Posted by jefferey shalome

this kid i know got ****ed and punched me in the face. he started walking off and i ran after him and got him into a headlock and threw him to the ground. it took like 5 guys to get me off of him.

Posted by Arcadios

What made him do that?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I can only think of something I did, which was hit my friend with a shovel because I was so enraged with what I thought he did, except it wasn't even him. Hurt him pretty ****ing badly, but we're still friends. I actually feel bad to this day for doing it though. Otherwise, can't think of anything. My friends are pretty cool and aren't complete morons like a lot of kids these days.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I used to be really obsessive about my stuff. Completely had to do everything myself, wouldn't let anyone else change a disc in a console, even. Once, a friend was changing the disc in my Cube (who had one himself, mind you). He'd been being a bit of a dick earlier, and I asked him if he wouldn't mind letting me do it (although it probably wasn't as polite as that). He told me not to be stupid.

So as he was kneeling on the floor and I was standing next to him, I booted him in the head.

My foot hit the back of his head from above and his forehead whacked against the corner of the Cube, ironically enough. He left in a huff and then came back in because he couldn't get a lift for half an hour. But he didn't want to come in and sit with me, so he stood in the hallway for the entire time.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I used to be friends with this kid. We where playing his N64 because we had gotten sick of playing Game Cube. Anyway, the game was going crappy. So we were both like this sucks lets shut it off. Then I shut the game off. He then says "WHAT THE ****(first time he's ever sworn I swear, good thing his mom wasn't around or he'd get a spankin'!)!!!!@!@!111!!!21346842319874!!!!@%^@*(&*!!!!" and he pinched me. So I said "what the **** are you doing with my arm" and he said "SHUT UP IDIOT!" and then I punched him in the face. And then I left. When I was going up his basement stairs he ran at me with his controller and whipped it at me. I grabbed it and threw it into his face. He then fell off the stairs(not to high) and I left.

Posted by Raptor

Well, one afternoon, a friend of mine wanted to grab a pick-me-up, and suggested stopping at Starbucks. I disagreed and decided to show him Bear's Coffee, a local family-owned café with better and cheaper coffee and pastries. Starbucks is for stupid undiscerning yuppies who enjoy the dull uniformity and predictability of international chains, as well as paying for overpriced mediocre coffee drinks.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

A friend reffered me to this place.

I'll never forgive him :D

Posted by NeXidala

During 5th grade my friend was talking **** behind my back, and I wouldn't just let that slide. So as she was walking back into the classroom from P.E., I grabbed the nearest object (which was a tennis ball) a pegged it at her head. It ended up hitting her in the eye, and she started crying hysterically. As I walked by her I said "Think before you leap, idiot." For some reason though, I never felt bad about it. Though to this day we are still friends. :D

Posted by Fate

Quoting Raptor: Starbucks is for stupid undiscerning yuppies who enjoy the dull uniformity and predictability of international chains, as well as paying for overpriced mediocre coffee drinks.

Personally, I like the Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos. I don't mind paying four bucks for what I think tastes good. I don't go out of my way to avoid uniformity! Good for you, though.

The most recent event I can think of is when I was eating at The WingHouse with a couple of friends of mine. Friend One said something about people that constructed New Orleans were dumb for creating a living area below sea level because it was obvious of the dangers. Friend Two said something really stupid, along the lines of "if you were dumb enough to live there then you got what you deserved". Friend One, Three, Four, and I spoke out against what he said, saying he was dumb for saying something so stupid.

There are more important events that I've been through when I've spoken or acted out against friends, but I can't remember them right now.
:(

Posted by Slade

A hick at my school(whom I hang out with every once in a long while) came up behind me and grabbed my *** one time. I was pretty used to stuff like that from him, but it got annoying after a while. Well, the real reason I acted the way I did was because this girl was frustrating me to the extreme. Anyways, so I swung an arm up and clocked him in the side of the face with the palm of my hand. He was all dizzy and stuff for a while, but he wasn't really mad and I just kept apologizing. He just wandered around the hallway muttering, "whoah... you just beat the **** out of me..."

Heh, said girl watched me do it, and she was then honestly afraid of me for about a week. Frikkin girls overreacting...

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Princess Fate: [color=skyblue]Personally, I like the Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos. I don't mind paying four bucks for what I think tastes good. I don't go out of my way to avoid uniformity! Good for you, though.

I just remember being dragged to a Starbucks in Calgary (disgusting city, by the way, it's a shame it's in Canada) and ordering a garlic cheese stick, or something along those lines. It tasted horrible, as if they had just pulled it out of a musty cellar after ten years of storage at room temperature. I took one bite out of it, spit it out, and threw it away.

Posted by Klarth

Starbucks is fine when there's nowhere else to go.

I have two or three friends who listen to hardcore gangsta rap despite being whiter than a decaying fetus in a cellar, shorter than Danny DeVito and thinner than a rake. aaaahhhh

Posted by WackoHater2

I can only remember one good one. My ex best friend was at my house. He was always using me for my video games. He even once stole my basketball game for Sega Genesis. Remember that this was way back in the day. When I was like 8. Well, one day I got tired of his crap. I saw him put one of my games in his bag, and he happened to be wearing a brand new, very expensive shirt. There was paint on the floor, in little containers from where we were painting earlier that day. I put my hand in the red paint, and then slapped his back. He flipped out. We were on the second floor of my grandmom's house. After I did that, he punched me in the face, and ran for the stairs like a coward. He got down them, but I was following close behind. He went into this shed we used to have coming off of the house. I followed him in there, and him, being completely retarted, tried to hide behind the washer instead of going outside. I grabbed him by the back of the neck, and started punching him in the face, and kicking him in various places. Once I was done, he was bleeding pretty badly from both his mouth and nose, crying on the floor. I went back into the kitchen, near the stairs, and just stood there. A second later, he comes in all quick from the shed, and punches me in the stomach, and hauls *** up the stairs. I followed, and beat the crap out of him again. He finally stopped and called his mother to come and pick him up. I have never been in another actual fight after that, although I have had the crap beat outta me a few times.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Starbucks makes good apple cider. It's the only thing I have from there.

Posted by Apathetic

Played football in 6th grade at lunch. Kid would grab you buy the shirt and knee you in the chest. I ****ing tackled the douche. Were still friendly now, since we were pretty stupid back in the day.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Killer Jordo: Starbucks makes good apple cider. It's the only thing I have from there.

I used to work at one. It's carmel sauce and apple juice. Whipped cream on top. That's it.

It's pretty gay.

Worst thing about me being distasteful towards a "friend" was him choosing meth over me.

All my real friends, however, never do anything that even annoys me.

Posted by Delilah

So, anyway, I'm at this winter reatreat a bunch of the Alliance Churches in the midwest had planned. And all of us had gone out into a cornfield for a bonfire, when I see my long time friend Erik. He was with this girl, Dacia (who has down syndrom), and she was crying. I had known Dacia since I was eight years old, and I went to see what was wrong. I was so ****ed. There, Erik was, casually leaning against a fence post, just throwing insults at the girl. I had never seen him act that way. And he was laughing!
I ended up giving Erik a black eye, and made him apologize to Dacia. By then, a whole crowd of people had come to watch. So, yeah, I guess we got even.

:bounce: