Sonic Rush

Posted by Ant

I just bought this game 2 days ago and I'm surprised there isn't a bit more fanfare for this game. I've only played through a good amount of the Sonic part of the game. But thus far, it's been very impressive. The speed of the game is very fast paced, but not so much that you can just hold right and beat the game. Some parts are actually fairly challenging. :amy: But the most intriguing part of the game would have to be the music. It's a very hip/funk kind of beat. The same person who did the music for Jet Grind Radio(another sega game) did the soundtrack for Sonic Rush. I love it :(

Although this game seems to be a hate or love it type of game. But for me personally, I'd highly recommend it if you haven't bought it yet. It's only $20 now. I wish I got it earlier :)

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, It's a pretty good game.
I bought it because it was a Sonic game and I didn't have many games for the DS. I never got around to beating it thou since I was stuck on getting all the chaos emeralds and that level in the sky I could never get passed. :(

Posted by Zeta

Best Sonic game in a long time. Only fault is the low replay value.

Wrapped in Black is awesome.

Posted by Arczu

I had bought this game long ago and enjoyed just about every second of it. The music was so trippy that I went looking for a soundtrack and managed to download one. Some of the songs have a remix and are great.

But I have to agree about getting the Chaos Emeralds. That 7th one is HELL to get because of the accuracy you needs (that... and the higer ring requirement). I must have tried that one 50 times!

For (name of stage here), the level is actually straightforward, but you don't want to start flying around because that's how you fall off. The jumping parts are is simple... but if you take too long then you won't make it.

Posted by Zeta

S'called Altitude Limit.

I got the 7th Emerald on my first try. Of course, I was constantly pausing to get through the huge mine part safely. :cookie:

Posted by Arcadios

Stylus worked perfectly with the bonus stages.
They remind me of the bonus stages in Sonic 2.
***, I love that game. :)

Posted by Colonel

CANT BEAT LAST LEVEL!

*twitch*

Great game. :D

Posted by Apathetic

I cant believed I missed this, and only 20 now! Dang! NEED SONIC AHORA.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

If you can't beat the last level, switch your hands over to the right portion of the screen - one thumb on B, one on A. One thumb can't so it.

I beat it in a few days, and traded it in. It was fun and all, but I never picked it up again.

Posted by Arczu

I filled out all the slots in the Time attacks, each stage having records for Sonic and Blaze. It's interesting because there are some stages where Blaze can get by faster than Sonic (even though she runs slower than him).

Invincibility (hell yes)

And again, the music in this game is so catchy. Especially Wrapped In Black.

Posted by vaad

sorry, but is that sonic the hedgehog, or something else? i just wanted to know.

Posted by Zeta

Considering that 'Sonic', 'Rings', and 'Chaos Emeralds' are used in this topic, yeah, I'd guess it's a Sonic the Hedgehog game.