Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I can't watch, though I'm terribly tempted :(

Posted by Xenos

They put the cat in a small cage and pour oil on it and light it on fire

Posted by Arcadios

That's horrible. :(
I've seen worse done to humans.

Posted by Xenos

Yea. I one watched an Al Queda video of a soldier being beheaded some time ago.

Posted by Ch

The gargling noises the cat made while it's voice box was melting is haunting.

Posted by sniper

Seen it before, didn't really bother me.

...that rabbit meat in Chepito's sig looks like it would be delicious fried.

I got a bunch of talking cats. Pretty cool.

Posted by Stalolin

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

or, nedm

this video is pretty much the origin of nedm

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I saw this back when it first appeared on the 'net. I hated every ****ing second of it. I'd kill the men if I had the chance.

Posted by Linko_16

Not funny. At all. @#$%ing die.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Arcadios:
I've seen worse done to humans.

[quote=Xuphanasa]Yea. I one watched an Al Queda video of a soldier being beheaded some time ago.

I actually get more upset when an animal dies than a human. I dislike most of humanity anyways. The Al Queda one didn't bother me in the least. The only time I'd really get upset would be if it was someone close to me, or a child.

Posted by The Judge

That was absolutely disgusting.

Posted by Fate

why

Posted by Slade

:(

I had the volume down because I couldn't stand it meowing pitifully in that cage, but I turned it back up just in time to hear it melt. yay.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I actually get more upset when an animal dies than a human. I dislike most of humanity anyways. The Al Queda one didn't bother me in the least. The only time I'd really get upset would be if it was someone close to me, or a child.

Ever been to a website called Ogrish?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yep. Nothing special.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Princess Fate: why

Religious Answer: Because torturing and causing deliberate harm is a sin, especially if it leads to death. It's wrong, vile, and atrocious.
Animal Lover Answer: Because doing that to animals is wrong. They shouldn't be treat that way.
Obvious Answer: Because it's f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking sick? Cultural values that we have in our society mark this as a rather taboo subject, wouldn't you say? There's no reason on earth to cause any innocent living creature such horrible pain and torture before it dies, especially when it has no reason to die anyways.

So I have to ask then why you would even bother to ask.

Gotta agree with SR on this one, I get more upset when an animal dies than when a human does. Go figure.

Posted by Corrupt

Huh, SR pretty much summed up my thoughts on this. I'm not even gonna bother watching it, especially considering I have an incredibly large soft spot for cats. :/

Posted by Phantasma2

Didn't watch it. I love cats. I hope the ****ers who did that die, in the worst way possible, or just do the same to them as they did to the cat. See if they like it.

And I like the way that we made a ****ing blog for random videos and yet they don't post it there. VUR EXISTS.

Posted by mis0

It was horrible. Be glad you didn't. Working with animals has given me a huge empathy for them and seeing this and thinking about it medicly is shocking, and horrible.

Quoted post: And I like the way that we made a ****ing blog for random videos and yet they don't post it there. VUR EXISTS.

DA > VUR

Posted by The Judge

It's a fact, look it up.

Posted by Phantasma2

Yeah, I know. I've looked it up many times before.

BUT DA IS /B/ AND VUR IS VIDEOS.

DA is not /b/. You fail.

Posted by Phantasma2

DA is /b/ because of it's randomness. And overuse of 4chan memes.

DA is like the internet. It lacks many things that maker /b/ /b/

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Religious Answer: Because torturing and causing deliberate harm is a sin, especially if it leads to death. It's wrong, vile, and atrocious.
Animal Lover Answer: Because doing that to animals is wrong. They shouldn't be treat that way.
Obvious Answer: Because it's f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking sick? Cultural values that we have in our society mark this as a rather taboo subject, wouldn't you say? There's no reason on earth to cause any innocent living creature such horrible pain and torture before it dies, especially when it has no reason to die anyways.

So I have to ask then why you would even bother to ask.

She wasn't questioning you... she was questioning the video.

Posted by The Judge

Oh.

Good.

And I fail to see why a nipple is worse than this.

Posted by Zeta

Because humans have ****ed up priorities.

Posted by The Judge

No, Americans do.

I demand Xenos be banned for posting this publicly.

Sex is more taboo than the worst violence. It's been that way for awhile.

Posted by Slade

THAT CAT IS PITCHING A TENT. Well, he would be if he was wearing pants, but LOOK AT IT.

I demand Alastor be b&.

Posted by Apathetic

Klarth deleted :(

Posted by Arcadios

It's for the better thou.

Posted by Dexter

Sometimes witnessing something as horrible as this changes people for the better. They see the torture such creatures go through and it helps motivate them to help other animals. I started to change my views and treatment towards animals drastically once I witnessed my friend shooting bunnies many years ago. I was so appalled and troubled by it that ever since I have treated animals far better. It sometimes takes tragedies to make the world a better place, unfortunately. A tragedy brought Drew Baylor to Elizabethtown and it united the nations in Independence Day. Also, I can guarantee to you all that Xuphansa's motives for sharing this isn't because she thinks it's funny.