my brother owns jesse smith

Posted by Klarth

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?compare_sites=vgchat.com&range=6m&size=medium&y=r&url=traineo.com

Posted by Zeta

Your brother runs a weight loss website?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

400 million, eh?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zeta: Your brother runs a weight loss website?

Yep. And he gets, like, ten signups a minute.

Posted by Zeta

That adds up to a lot of fatties.

Posted by Ch

Whats his name?

Johnathan McLean-Foreman?

Posted by Xenos

Nice. How did he do that?

Posted by WackoHater2

I've been looking for a good website to help me with weight loss.. is this free? Or is it one of those things that says "OMG TEH FREE FOR EVAR!" and then charges you after a 10 second free trial?

Quoted post: I've been looking for a good website to help me with weight loss.. is this free? Or is it one of those things that says "OMG TEH FREE FOR EVAR!" and then charges you after a 10 second free trial?

You don't need help, just don't eat bad food, fatty. Have some self-control and walk around the block for ten minutes. Problem solved.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vampiro: You don't need help, just don't eat bad food, fatty. Have some self-control and walk around the block for ten minutes. Problem solved.

Advise taken.

Posted by WackoHater2

It's just not that easy for some people Vamp. I really wish that it was though. I do walka lot. As well as ride my bike. And I haven't been eating as bad as normal either. As for self-control, well that went out the window a long time ago.

Quoted post: It's just not that easy for some people Vamp. I really wish that it was though. I do walka lot. As well as ride my bike. And I haven't been eating as bad as normal either. As for self-control, well that went out the window a long time ago.

It's as easy as I described. Unless you're a special case, or mentally retarded, it's not hard to lose weight if you drop the "woe is me" attitude and get off your *** on regular basis.

Posted by WackoHater2

Are you challenging me? I know you're not, but I am gonna walk around the block three times a day, and eat minimum incriments for a week. I wanna see how much I lose. My current weight is 275.

No, I don't really care if you're fat. Doesn't bother me. You also don't have to walk around the block three times and eat barely anything. Just stay active and eat proper portions. Not hard.

Posted by Zeta

SOMEONE SHOULD FIND JULIEBRIGGS AND TELL HER ABOUT THAT SITE!

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Panic]My current weight is 275.
It seems I be getting competition...

Posted by sniper

Anyone else think that was funny?

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=Panic]My current weight is 275.
You weight is higher then mine. :/

Posted by Ant

Huh, I thought Panic was a skinny faggot.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Chépito]Johnathan McLean-Foreman?
That guy's a sponsor or the technical legal owner of some ****. My brother Max developed it with a friend over the course of about a month and a half.

And Panic: Yes, it is completely free and very functional. They've even added a weight gain feature, which should be useful for me :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Crazy K: It seems I be getting competition...

I've seen pictures of you. You're not that big.

Well, a picture anyway.

And Klarth; thanks, I'll check out the site then.

Quoted post: I've seen pictures of you. You're not that big.

Shoulda seen him when he first started posting here.

Posted by Malevolence

Holy shit! Not even the Sora Plethora between April and May beat out your brothers site...?

I think we have found a God.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Panic: I am gonna walk around the block three times a day, and eat minimum incriments for a week.

Haha, I was reminded of this enormous couple I saw at Sweet Tomatoes who had about 4 plates stacked with salad and bread stuff each. Though it's hard to laugh at them as I myself was eating at that salad bar of all places. :(

THAT SITE GOT SO MANY HITS IT'S BLOWING MY MIND.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Malevolence: Holy shit! Not even the Sora Plethora between April and May beat out your brothers site...?

I think we have found a God.

That blue spike around May is our "AMAZING BOOST IN ACTIVITY". :)