Trophy Collection

Posted by NeXidala

I was bored and I wanted to see everyone else's accomplishments, so I decided to make this thread. All you gotta do is gather your trophies take a picture of them and post it. Or, you can comment or ask about somone else's.
Here is mine:
[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/NeXidala/WILD007.jpg[/IMG]
Meh, I don't have much.
5 for Softball
1 for Taekwondo
4 for American Football
2 for Basketball

Posted by Arcadios

I don't have any. :(

Posted by keyartist

Don't have any..But you have karate and baseball/softball 10/10

Posted by NeXidala

Aw come on. Both of you are over 15 and you don't have at least one trophy? How about any medals? I only have one. Might post a pic of it later....

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I never won any trophies; I was never very competitive, and what I am good at, I don't feel the need to let everyone know. :)

EDIT: lol Arcadios IRRELEVANCY

Posted by Klarth

do these count

Posted by NeXidala

Haha, but sadly no. But, I think what might be more interesting is the story behind those glasses, eh?
[spoiler]Bet the hooker is still looking for them...lol jk[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wings: EDIT: lol Arcadios IRRELEVANCY

Better then posting about it. ;)
...Like just now. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting NeXidala: Haha, but sadly no. But, I think what might be more interesting is the story behind those glasses, eh?
[spoiler]Bet the hooker is still looking for them...lol jk[/spoiler]

I was born and I wrecked my eyes.

Expect a sequel involving a prosthesis.

Posted by NeXidala

Aw, that's no fun. :(

Posted by Kit

Quoting Klarth: Expect a sequel involving a prosthesis.

Can't wait. :cookie:

No trophies from me, either. I have certificates but those suck and I lose them all. :cookie2:

Posted by keyartist

Hey nexidala , what did you do to get the karate one.. Trad. form, open form, trad. weapon form, open weapen form. Point sparring, countious sparing, or team sparing. And what class, and what do you study in martial arts?

Posted by NeXidala

I study Taekwondo. I got it for an open weapon forms with the sword. I was a purple belt.

Posted by Porcupine

I won a trophy for winning a chess tournament a while ago. Not my proudest accomplishment and I won't be posting any pictures.

Posted by Xero

I only have medals. Your pretty good at what your doing Nexi. Congrats :D

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Flame ghost: I only have medals. Your pretty good at what your doing Nexi. Congrats :D

You can also take pictures of your medals and post them, too.
Thanks Flame Ghost, by the way, what did you get the medals for?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol posting mine http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/People/16.jpg

right side, the yellow and black things. Soccer. Yeah, I'm a champ.

Posted by NeXidala

[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/NeXidala/VampsTrophies.jpg[/IMG]
Guessing those are your trophies, no?

Posted by Apathetic

What sports are those from NeX?

Posted by NeXidala

5 for Softball
1 for Taekwondo
4 for American Football
2 for Basketball

Posted by Apathetic

Wow awesome, sounds like you can kick my butt :p:

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Apathetic: Wow awesome, sounds like you can kick my butt :p:

Lmao...maybe I could. ;) Up for a match? Hehe JK.

Posted by Xero

Nexi: I got my medals on races (running). They are school medals tho. I was the fastest in my category. I could win another one this year, but I need to keep training tho.

I dont have a camera to post them, sry :(

Speaking of trophees, my brother just won a trophee in soccer. It was his finally yesterday and they won on penalty kicks. That was awesome. My brother is jumping with joy and i'm proud of him :)

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Flame ghost: Nexi: I got my medals on races (running). They are school medals tho. I was the fastest in my category. I could win another one this year, but I need to keep training tho.

I dont have a camera to post them, sry :(

Speaking of trophees, my brother just won a trophee in soccer. It was his finally yesterday and they won on penalty kicks. That was awesome. My brother is jumping with joy and i'm proud of him :)

That's awesome!
How old is your brother?
How many medals you got for track?

Posted by Xero

My brother is 8 years old. Hes been into soccer for 3 years now.
I got 3 medals.

Posted by NeXidala

Oh, well that's awesome.
Wonder if anyone else on here has any trophies or medals they'd wanna share?

Posted by NeXidala

Oh, well that's awesome.
Wonder if anyone else on here has any trophies or medals they'd wanna share? If you do you can either post a pic of it or just talk about it. :D

Posted by NES Queen

Back in the day when I was a youngen', I had more soccer trophies than I knew what to do with, a few science related ones, and a couple of bowling ones too. Not to mention the countless certificates for being the biggest nerd, um, I mean person with the highest grade point average, on various school teams during HS.

Sadly though, I have no idea where any of them are at this point. I honestly don't even know where my HS or college diplomas are. I'm hoping they're somewhere at my parents house in a box....

Posted by NeXidala

Meh, I know I don't have much but I will probably never let them go. NES Queen what sports did you play other than soccer?

Posted by NES Queen

i was on 2 soccer teams in the fall, played volleyball and basketball in the winter, then softball in the spring. every year in HS i dropped a sport though cause it stopped being fun, so senior year i was only playing basketball. but basketball in my HS was a year round sport. after the season ends there's a winter league, then a spring clinic, then summer camp, then the summer league, then the fall clinic, then the season starts back up again. so i was playing 6 days a week in addition to my outside soccer league. needless to say i was in the best shape of my life back then.

Posted by Xero

Don't forget the one in the arcade NesQ ;)

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting NES Queen: i was on 2 soccer teams in the fall, played volleyball and basketball in the winter, then softball in the spring. every year in HS i dropped a sport though cause it stopped being fun, so senior year i was only playing basketball. but basketball in my HS was a year round sport. after the season ends there's a winter league, then a spring clinic, then summer camp, then the summer league, then the fall clinic, then the season starts back up again. so i was playing 6 days a week in addition to my outside soccer league. needless to say i was in the best shape of my life back then.

Finally, a person who can get off their bum ;)! Congratz to you.

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Xuphansa/Misc/ohlawd.jpg[/IMG]

As some of you know, my school does not offer sports. I made it on the top ten runners in my class and top 14 in my old school, but I never got trophy for it.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Xuphansa: As some of you know, my school does not offer sports. I made it on the top ten runners in my class and top 14 in my old school, but I never got trophy for it.

So you did track, eh?

Posted by Xenos

In a galaxy far, far away.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Xuphansa: In a galaxy far, far away.

Do you ever think about trying it again?

I just found one of my medals I got about a year ago. Might post a picture of it later. How about, how many awards do you guys have?

Posted by Xenos

No. I said already that my school does not have sports.

Posted by NeXidala

Oh, well I thought you might've tried it in a league etc. and not for school.

Posted by Delilah

Yeah, for basketball!
Meh, I have a couple of trophies. But none of you would believe what for, though....

:bounce:

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Ladydragonrider: Yeah, for basketball!
Meh, I have a couple of trophies. But none of you would believe what for, though....

:bounce:

Go ahead and take a picture of them, then post them.

Posted by Boner

One of the very few things I'm actually proud of myself for.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0622.jpg[/IMG]
This was my award for taking first place at regional contest for sheet metal worker apprentices. Contest included drafting, welding, blueprint reading, a 100 question test, and an intricate fitting made from sheet metal that had to be layed out, formed, and assembled by hand. Our region covers Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky. From there I moved on to the international contest.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0623.jpg[/IMG]
Though it isn't stated, I took 12th place between the US and Canada.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0624.jpg[/IMG]
This is our union magazine that is read nation wide. ZOMG! I was in the wacko state for contest! That's the closest I have been or ever will be to Jesse.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0625.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0628.jpg[/IMG]
And, of course, all the contestants' pictures were in the magazine as well. Yeah.....lame.

Posted by NeXidala

That first one is really impressive Opeth! What exactly though is Sheet Metal Working?

Posted by Delilah

Hey, good job, Opeth. :)

Posted by Boner

Quoting NeXidala: That first one is really impressive Opeth! What exactly though is Sheet Metal Working?

[URL="http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos214.htm"]http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos214.htm[/URL]

That should give you a pretty good general idea.

Posted by NeXidala

Sounds awesome. And you are obviously very good at it! So KUDOS TO OPETH!

Posted by Cruxis

I have a Crystal Awarded to me by Poetry.com, I won fourth prize in this years international poetry contest. I also have plenty more stuff like that, but as for school stuff...nothing in particular. I did get a certificate for acheiving the highest score in my 12 grade English 12 SOLS, I had the highest score of anyone in the country in the summer of 2005! I also recieved a scholarship from the state for doing so well and was dubbed into the ECMC Scholars, before I graduated.

My favorite award was from winning a Halo contest though, I and another guy received a Special edition copy of Halo 2 before it was released to our particular stores.

Quoting Cruxis: I have a Crytal Awarded to me by Poetry.com, I won fourth prize in this years international poetry contest.

Haha, you and every other ******* on the internet.

I won a massive silver dish from them once, but they wanted me to either go to America for a giant award ceremony or pay postage, which was like $100. Hah!

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Wings]Haha, you and every other ******* on the internet.

I won a massive silver dish from them once, but they wanted me to either go to America for a giant award ceremony or pay postage, which was like $100. Hah!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Even so, That crystal looks so FINE on my shelf right now:D .[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Regardless, I dont mind, I'm already a published poet. I've written & published my own Hard-bound Book full of my OWN poetry (Did not cost much either), SO SUCK ON THAT [SIZE=3]POETRY.com[/SIZE]![/FONT]

Posted by Cruxis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I have been published in EGM Magazine Twice now and am looking for a third very soon.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]As many of you may know EGM is the worlds largest and most polular Gaming Magazine, so this is no easy task.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=white]EGM- 205 page: 14 (top-[/COLOR][COLOR=white]left) [/COLOR][COLOR=white]"[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Epiphany:[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][COLOR=white]Celebrities not real [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white]gamers"[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=white]EGM- 207 page: 16 (top-[/COLOR][COLOR=white]left) [/COLOR][COLOR=white]"[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mi[/COLOR][COLOR=black]splaced[/COLOR] [COLOR=white]Priorities[/COLOR][COLOR=white]"[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Both times They Highlighted my Letter, added graphics & set mine as the Page Theme. I wonder if anyone else here at Vgc, has been published in any of the Major gaming magazines?:( [/FONT]

I wrote an article for an issue of Nintendo Official Magazine in the UK, as well as pulled all the graphics for the review scores system (they had different Mario expressions) and a transcript of an interview with Marko Hein.