Fountain drinks.

Posted by keyartist

So what kind of drink to you get when you walk up to a Fountain drink dispenser?

Me I go for a 44oz mountain dew.

Posted by Ch

I barely drink soda but when I do I drink a lot of Sprite

Posted by Klarth

A what drink what?

Posted by NeXidala

I don't drink an insane amount but I like Coke and Seirra Mist.

Posted by The Pain

I dont like many sodas but my favorite is Sprite and the Sprite Remix's. I'v also enjoyed regular Coke and Mountain Dew but thats it.

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't drink much soda. The only times I ever really do are when I go to McDonald's or Arby's or something. When I go to those places, I mix everything they have into one outragously good drink. Has anyone else ever done this? It's amazing. :D

Posted by Speedfreak

Apple Tango.

AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TANGO IS. HAHAHAHA.

Posted by Kit

I usually get coke.

And I know what Tango is. :)

Posted by GameMiestro

32. oz container of 70% Sprite, 20% Orange Hi-C, and 10% ice. Stir and serve chilled with #2 Value Meal.

Posted by Killer Jordo

At fast food places I get a medium which is a 16 oz. Always Iced Tea.

For slurpee's I get a large because that's how I roll.

Posted by Xero

I drink a lot of Coca-cola. Usually a can is enough. Helps me stay alert at work.

Posted by Ant

If I'm getting the big-gulp at 7-11. 64oz all the way. And most of the time the biggest size at fast food places too.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

i drink lots and lots of coke... i love coke...
i might even bleed coke..lol,...

Posted by Xero

Quoting VampchickAkasha: i drink lots and lots of coke... i love coke...

Watch out for all those cavities ;)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Usually a 32 .oz of either Cherry Coke, Code Red, Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb, Orange, or Suicide.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sapphire Rose: or Suicide.

M'kay I guess your addicted?

Unless theres actually a soft drink called "suicide", but that'd surprise me.

Posted by GameMiestro

I remember this time in 9’th grade I thought it would be cool to have a mix of every soda, juice product, and soy milk substitute I could get my hands on. I mixed it all up in one big mega-soda, and drank most of it in one gulp.

That was the worst **** thing I’ve ever tasted.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Flame ghost: M'kay I guess your addicted?

Unless theres actually a soft drink called "suicide", but that'd surprise me.

A Suicide Soda is where you mix every flavor they have available.

Posted by Apathetic

Coke and Sprite, need to cut down lolol.

Posted by Slade

I'm trying to cut back, but I almost always have 32 oz of root beer. Second best drink evar.

Posted by Raptor

I've learned to avoid fountain drink dispensers, because most of the time all they have to offer is ****. Even the iced "tea," if they have it, is grossly oversweetened.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sapphire Rose: A Suicide Soda is where you mix every flavor they have available.

Really? Cool. I'll try that and see.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

I usually drink things in pint glasses (You guys know how big a pint is, right? :p), if I get something from one of those machines, it's either a small (probably half a pint?) in places with free refills or a large (pint and a half-ish) in other places...

Also, 64 ounces? What the hell is wrong with you? :eek: If you're that thirsty normally that a 64 ounce cup is the usual, eat less salt or something, that really isn't healthy

Posted by The underground

well when they had it the largest size possible og surge but now it is rootbeer, mr. pib, hic orange and a dab of coke ORIGINAL formula.yes i make coke how it used to be made and with the original ingreadints.

Posted by Pit

Quoting VampchickAkasha: i drink lots and lots of coke... i love coke...

YEAH LOL

Sprite

Posted by The Judge

I only ever usually get cans, but I normally get the 16 oz bottle when I'm at 7-11, or the rough equivalent at a fast food joint.