ps2 suggestions

Posted by muffla

ok so my first ps2 broke about a year ago so i sold everything, not thinking i would every buy a new one. but i did and i was just wondering what games should i buy. i already have g0d of war and socom 2.

thanks for the help

Posted by WackoHater2

It all depends on what kind of games you're into. Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 are two very good games, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, The Urbz: Sims in the City. Those are my four favorites. All kinds of RPGs really. Like I said, it all depends on the kind of games you're into.

Posted by muffla

ill play just about any thing i like gta and lots of first person shooters but i also play racing, war games, puzzles and a couple of rpg,s

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm not into first-person shooters, or war games, but if you want good racing games, try Juiced and Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix.

Posted by muffla

ok cool thx

Posted by Cruxis

Well, I'm working on a gaming store. So I pretty much get to play anything that comes out once (to review), thankfully I play every type of game, pokemon, rpgs, puzzles, FPS, xxx, horror sports, racing, fighting, anime titles, strategy, action, adventure & pretty much everything else. My library consists of everything from tales of symphonia to Madden 2006 to Odama (I like everything).

So My best picks for you are-

Black, Valkyrie profile 2, Devil may cry 3, metal gear solid 3: subsistance, okami, Dragon quest VIII, Xenosaga (I, II & III), The ***father, Shadow of the collosus, Prince of persia: the two thrones, Grand theft auto: liberty city stories (Ps2 ver), Hitman: Blood money, Grandia III, Tomb Raider: Legend & Resident Evil 4.

Posted by Apathetic

.hack//
Chaos Legion
Devil May Cry

Posted by muffla

thx alot ill look into alot of those

is there any diffrence between gta lcs the psp and ps2 version?

Posted by Knight_Blazer

If you like gta then you'll like Bully. It's exactly like gta except your in school and you get to do every trick and prank in the book. Just watch out for cops because if you're on your bike, a cop on a motor bike will ram you off. You can also push kids into trash can. You also get a camera and you can save the pictures. I took a picture of a girl that I made like me then I beat up her boyfriend and took a picture of him laying on the ground in pain.

Posted by .batata

my playstation lived for 3 years.....
he have a realy long life (for a stupid guy like me^^)
my favourite are
TEKKEN 5<----my friend make me love this thing....