Heed my intoxicated words!

Posted by Pit

Upon smoking haze, I realized, HEY, why not take in questions. Alright fellow african americans, ask away!

Posted by Roger Smith

What does the cock really taste like?

Posted by Lord of Spam

is a black british person who derives their dark complexion from aboriginal peoples of australia still an african american?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm thinking of entering into a trade. But not sure if I should, nor what trade to go into. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Posted by Zeta

Why doesn't Dr.Wily just cover a boss room entirely with spikes to insta-kill MegaMan?

Posted by Lord of Spam

go into dead ****** storage. i hear its a booming industry

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: Why doesn't Dr.Wily just cover a boss room entirely with spikes to insta-kill MegaMan?

If Death had the ability to strip Alucard of his weapons...why didn't he just take his soul?

I mean...he IS Death after all. Alucard got lucky:( He shoulda been offered a part in Final Destination 3.

Posted by Zeta

That reminds me... why the hell is Death wearing a different robe during the fight with him than the one he had in that cutscene near the start? He's Death; why the **** does he have to change clothes?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: That reminds me... why the hell is Death wearing a different robe during the fight with him than the one he had in that cutscene near the start? He's Death; why the **** does he have to change clothes?

Maybe when he was talking to Vlad, he threw a champagne glass at him and stained his robe?

Vlad is hardcore like that.

Posted by Zeta

Dracula was stuck in that egg thing the whole time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: Dracula was stuck in that egg thing the whole time.

BUT HE WAS DRINKING CHAMPAGNE THE WHOLE **** TIME....FROM A CHAMPAGNE GLASS THAT NEVER RUNS DRY.

Also, where the hell is Pit. He's letting all the questions build up!

Posted by Lord of Spam

im betting he either forgot or got distracted. you guys have no idea how hard it is to pay attention to anything when you're high.

Posted by Roger Smith

-sigh- we'll be waiting all night now:(

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: you guys have no idea how hard it is to pay attention to anything when you're high.

"... Dude, my hands are, like, huge."

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: "... Dude, my hands are, like, huge."

I CAN HEAR MY HAIR GROWING. OH YEAH, PLUTO CALLED ME AND HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT HE'S STILL A ****ING PLANET.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Roger Smith: What does the cock really taste like?

Why you always asking faggot questions, fag? Why don't you tell everyone what it tastes like.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Lord of Spam: is a black british person who derives their dark complexion from aboriginal peoples of australia still an african american?

No, they're just ******s.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: I'm thinking of entering into a trade. But not sure if I should, nor what trade to go into. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Your mother

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pit: Why don't you tell everyone what it tastes like.

You.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zeta: Why doesn't Dr.Wily just cover a boss room entirely with spikes to insta-kill MegaMan?

Why doesn't Dr. Light just warp megaman into wily's castle if he's such a genius?

Both are incredibly smart but incredibly stupid. I mean, why doesn't Wily put all 8 robot masters to fight you, or make a stage that is in fact a giant one hjit ko laser that as soon as you enter you die cause you cant move. I mean yeah right, eyah

Posted by Pit

Quoting Roger Smith: If Death had the ability to strip Alucard of his weapons...why didn't he just take his soul?

I mean...he IS Death after all. Alucard got lucky:( He shoulda been offered a part in Final Destination 3.

He stripped him to not let him progress. He knows he's Draculas son as way too important to kill. So rather than hurting him, he did the next best thing, took his weapons so maybe alucard can just run back rather than fight.

Posted by Lord of Spam

could jesus microwave a burrito until it was so hot that not even he could eat it?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: could jesus microwave a burrito until it was so hot that not even he could eat it?

I believe such a question will push Pit to his limits.

Posted by Zeta

Nah man, you have no limits when you're high.

Posted by Roger Smith

And you would know?^_^

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its true. I've done extensive research. Trust me, i'm a professional.

Posted by Roger Smith

For some reason I feel as though I can trust LoS on this:) And that makes me feel good on the inside.

Posted by mis0

SHOULD I KILL MY ENEMIES WITH FIRE OR DO I NEED TO CHARGE MY LAZER AND USE THAT?

Posted by Lord of Spam

when executed properly, firin ones lazor should cause fire

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: when executed properly, firin ones lazor should cause fire

Inproper use may cause end of life.

Posted by Ant

Will I be as cool as you if I smoke pot? *fingers crossed!*

Posted by Lord of Spam

No. Moobs are the anticool, unless you're a trap that we can use to humiliate our enemies, in which case you backflip into awesome and gross.