Reply? Or Quick Reply?

Posted by Sterling

Do you click the "Post Reply" button when you post? Or do you use the Quick Reply box? I use the quick reply box.

DISCUSS.

Posted by Zeta

Quick Reply. Post Reply seems useless to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quick reply. I never "Go Advanced" even for quoting people.

Posted by Echo

I always use "post reply". It became a habit before the quick reply box was even there, and I never got in the habit of using the quick reply. And occasionally I use the advanced stuff.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting : Quick reply. I never "Go Advanced" even for quoting people.

Well technically your still quoting ppl, even if you just half a$$ it.

FYI, quick reply.

Quoted post: Well technically your still quoting ppl, even if you just half a$$ it.

Except I'm not going to a whole new page, I'm just pasting it into quick reply.

Posted by Roger Smith

Right. It still works either way :cookie:

But your post makes no sense. I never said I wasn't quoting anyone, I just wasn't pressing the "qoute" button.

Posted by Roger Smith

I was saying that either hitting the quote button, or just pasta in quick reply works either way. SOMETHING WILL GET QUOTED IN THE END LOL.

Right, and? That was never in question.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: Right, and? That was never in question.

That's what I'm saying....I was basically just agreeing with you and your method of quoting.

Sounded like you were correcting me. What with the "technically"

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: Sounded like you were correcting me. What with the "technically"

I like to be technical sometimes. And If I was trying to correct you Vampy, I woulda said so.

Posted by Last Fog

9 times out of 10 I'll use the quick box, unless I'm making a long post with links or pictures. I use the quote button all the time, since its actually quicker than copy-pasting.

I find it annoying when I don't know who someone is quoting.

Posted by Crazy K

I have always used the quick reply. Sometimes I would click on "go advanced" but it's rare.

Posted by Porcupine

I only Post Reply if for some reason I want to preview post, possibly to check an image I'm posting isn't too big.