K-Mart
Hot Topic
Pac Sun
Ross
Random Online Store

Posted by Ayu

American Eagle, and Hot Topic for me.

Posted by WackoHater2

You shop at Hot Topic and American Eagle? That's odd. Usually people who like Hot Topic hate American Eagel, Aeropostale, and Abercrombie & Fitch. I know I do. Preppy some bitches.

Posted by Sterling

Target and Old Navy

Posted by WackoHater2

They sell clothes at Target? I wasn't aware of that. I would have put it on the poll if I knew.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Panic: You shop at Hot Topic and American Eagle? That's odd. Usually people who like Hot Topic hate American Eagel.

I shop for jeans there. Only good place in my neighborhood. Besides that, I get everything else at Hot Topic.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Other: concerts and zellers lewl

Posted by WackoHater2

That's cool. I usually shop at Hot Topic for shoelaces, socks, wallets, and wristbands. I bought a pair of pants from there this year though.

Posted by Raptor

I GOT IT AT ROSS! HEPETITIS, THAT IS.

Posted by specopssv44

Its all about the " No Fear" store... although "Pac Sun" was a close second.

Posted by Klarth

ebay.

Posted by Xenos

Macy [sales only].

Posted by Arcadios

Macy's is too expensive for me. :(
I just go to JcPenny for shirt and pants but sometimes I go to Old Navy for pants too.

Posted by WackoHater2

This poll is going splendidly. No one shops at Abercrombie or Aeropostale. That makes you a loser, you know?

Posted by Fate

Hollister, Body Shop, 5-7-9, D.E.M.O., Victoria's Secret, Macy's, and a couple of others that I can't name off the top of my head. Not all brand names, but they don't need to be.

Posted by NeXidala

American Eagle, Hollister, Abrecrombie, Aeropostal, Pac Sun, Roxy, and others.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting NeXidala: American Eagle, Hollister, Abrecrombie, Aeropostal, Pac Sun, Roxy, and others.

That makes you a loser, you know. Sorry, but it's not up to me. :(

Posted by NeXidala

No it doesn't. Sorry if I don't buy 10 shirts for $10 at Wal-Mart. And I like those stores. They have nice clothes.

Posted by Ant

Wal-Mart sometimes, Hot Topic most of the time for some video game shirts. And Kohl's cuse lol i work dare.

Unlisted was Mervyns, which I also get clothes from sometimes.

Posted by WackoHater2

NeXi, calm down. I am kidding. I just don't like those stores personally. You're way too cool to be a loser. :)

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: NeXi, calm down. I am kidding. I just don't like those stores personally. You're way too cool to be a loser. :)

That's fine if you don't like them. Just don't call me out on it.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm not. I was just kidding. Sorry if you took it seriously.

Posted by NeXidala

Whatever. I hate people who don't like those stores just because it's not their 'style'.

Posted by WackoHater2

We're treating this thread like a chat room, I'm going to sign onto AIM. Can you please sign on if you're not on already?

Posted by mis0

I shop alot at Foley's and Macy's for clothes, and sometimes JC Penny. I also shop online, and in thrift stores.

Posted by Ch

I buy shirts at Express. Real sharp good looking shirts. 40 dollars and up for each one though.

I get cologne at Pac Sun, Kirra.

And I buy Levi's Jeans at Filenes.

Oh yea and I go into Macy's in Boston Common to harass my sister and get free clothes.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Wal-Mart
Rave
K-Mart
Various Thrift Stores
Fashion Nation
Hot Topic
JC Penny
and I make some of my clothes.

Posted by Xero

Mine is not in the list. I dress at Arsenic and D-tox. I also buy some clothes once in a while at Urban outfiters.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

i shop everywhere.. but i really love thrift stores.....