Mini Vacation deal.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Ok so as alot of you know I havn't been posting for the last 2 weeks. Why? I had a mini vacation type deal.

Basically, I'm going to lay it out in the 7 days of actual VACATION and not in Edmonton working.

Day 1 - Pack up the trailer. Head down to Calgary for the Big Rig Weekend. Where me, my dad, and my mom are helping out. Get to Calgary and 2:00 PM. Set up by 3:00 PM. And start helping. Basically for the next 5 hours I just parked trucks, and ate granola bars. Then trucks stopped pouring in. Or so I thought! At 10:30 I had to go park trucks in pitch black. Not so hard eh? WRONG! We have to park the trucks in certain lines according to their class, and if they have a trailer or if they are just bob tailing. There are lines set up to help us. Thank *** for loading lights. And LED flash lights :D. After that I went and had some pizza that was ordered in. Then went to bed because I was tired.

Day 2 - Still at the truck show. Got up at 6:00 AM to help park trucks. Fukken colder than a witch's tit outside. So I was in charge of parking all the truck and trailers. Basically doing that until 3:00. Then it warmed up. And I changed into shorts and a shirt. Thankfully trucks stopped coming for about an hour. So I went and watched the truck drag races. Then parked more trucks.

Day 3 - Basically just show day. Went around to all the trucks and stuff. And there was a big BBQ too!

Day 4 - Time to pack up. and go to FT Mcleod where my grandma lives. Blew a tire going there. Got into campground at around 11:30 PM.

Day 5 - woke up at 7:00 PM. Got dressed, and got into the truck(Peterbilt, 1998, white 379. Nice truck, dual sleepers too.) and went over to the tire shop. AFter we got new tires we went back to the campground. And set the trailer back up. It is now 1:30 PM. We go over to see my Grandma. First thing she says "Why didn't you call?!?!?!" Basically for the rest of the day we did nothing.

Day 6 - Nothing special. We help Grandma set up her Yard Sale

Day 7 - I slept in the truck that night. SO I wouldn't have to get up at 6:00 AM again. We are going back to Edmonton. Going to Edmonton at 11:00 AM we blow another tire. Change it in a flash and we're gone! We get into Edmonton at 12:00 PM. And park the trailer. Transfer all our stuff from the truck(Peterbilt) to our car(HHR) and truck(Chevy 2500) Then me and my mom go to the eye doctor because I had an appointment. We spend 2 hours at the eye doctor. I got new glasses though :D . Now it's 4:00 PM. We go to meet my Dad at the shell. I get into my Dad's truck and we all go to Radium. We get into Radium at 11:00 PM and unload. Then we all go to bed.

So yeah.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Killer Jordo: Ok so as alot of you know I havn't been posting for the last 2 weeks.

...didn't even notice. As customary, stopped reading as soon as I saw the word "fukken."

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Raptor: ...didn't even notice. As customary, stopped reading as soon as I saw the word "fukken."

:(

And sorry I don't have any pics fo the trucks guys. My palm froze again :(

Posted by cas

Hahaha

Witches tit reminds me of the brit i used to work with. He couldnt back up a trailer first go if his life depended on it. Took him 5 minutes to back up a trailer about no more than 30 feet. He would always get off a little then drive forward a lot more and try again.

By 3pm he could have gotten maybe 10 trucks parked. If he started at 6am

If he even had a license to drive rigs. which he doesnt, or he would know how to back up a trailer :)

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting cas: Hahaha

Witches tit reminds me of the brit i used to work with. He couldnt back up a trailer first go if his life depended on it. Took him 5 minutes to back up a trailer about no more than 30 feet. He would always get off a little then drive forward a lot more and try again.

By 3pm he could have gotten maybe 10 trucks parked. If he started at 6am

If he even had a license to drive rigs. which he doesnt, or he would know how to back up a trailer :)

Lol. Some people get really cocky when backing up. Then they turn out to suck. I had a guy then was 4 feet away from where he was supposed to park. He had to re park about 6 times.