Favorite insult/rude comment

Posted by keyartist

It is as the topic implies.

My favorite is.

No bark only action

Posted by WackoHater2

My favorite insult would have to be "your mom." I use it all the time. Even when it makes no sense to use it.

Posted by keyartist

Dick weed is a good one

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, but if you mix the dickweed with the pussywillows you can get a lot of kumquat. You gotta be careful.

Posted by Stalolin

asshat

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting keyartist: Dick weed is a good one

I thought weed as bad??? :(

Posted by Ayu

Mine would have to be, "mo fo."

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Arcadios: I thought weed as bad??? :(

That is why it is an insult

Posted by jefferey shalome

tu es un pendejo!

you are a dickhead. a rough translation from spanish to english.

Posted by Bebop

'Dick' is good. The sound of it is sharp and heavy. It's brilliant.

When used well 'wanker' is great. That also means you need to accent for it. I've heard Americans call each other wankers on TV and it just sounds wrong. It would be like a cockney calling someone a jerk.

Posted by Zeta

cockfag

Posted by keyartist

Fart knocker

Posted by Linko_16

I don't really insult people. :(

Posted by Apathetic

Douche, your mom, your face. Oh man Im so mature.

Posted by Crazy K

Cock Monger, douche bag, etc.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

nipple. :D

or penis :D

Posted by Kit

twat, dickhead, fag, wanker, [COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]sshole, dumbass, [COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]hithead.

Posted by Ch

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/vaginal-douche-spray.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Zeta

You call people 'vaginal douch spray'?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Dill hole, twat muffin, and doss cunt.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Zeta: You call people 'vaginal douch spray'?

No. You DOUCHE. DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE

Posted by Dexter

I used "flagitious obtuse" the other day and I often enjoy calling people "Bjarni." It depends heavily on who it is and what they did. An insult is more enjoyable and clever if it goes with the given situation.

Posted by Klarth

"Get bent and die"
"Shitsmuggler"
"Turdburglar"
"Lovetard"
"I'm going to tear out your eyes and nail them to your ears and shove your fists up your arse and rip off your nose and feed it to you so you bleed and die and have fists up your arse and stuff"

Posted by Philsdad

"Your dad should have jerked off that night instead."

Posted by Klarth

Oh, and there was a fun one I came up with yesterday.

"See, it's a known fact that I was a mere accident. You, however, sir, are a dictionary-definition industrial disaster."

a classic insult: "eat **** and die." add motha ****a at the end for a little extra umpf.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"dick," "idiot," and "champ." The last one is good for sarcasm.

Posted by keyartist

Punk is a great insult to say to someone that was in prison at one time or another, but they might go back after you call them one.

Posted by mis0

My very favorite insult isn't verbal, it's when I completely ignore them (unless they actually try to inflict significant physical harm) for an indefinate period. It works wonders. Other than that, I like to call people "insolent" (which, coincidentally, I am), "jerk", and "stupid motherfuckers."

Posted by Porcupine

'Goit' and 'smeghead' are my personal favourites. Along with, "you're rubbish," and "you're bad and you should feel bad."

Posted by VampchickAkasha

yer face, up yours, and douchebag:-D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Dick, Dyke, Ass-Hat, Faggot, Scrotum, Pussy, Bitch, Vagina, Idiot.

Posted by Xero

My "favorite" insult would be your mom, cuz everytime someone sais "your mom (something)" it turns out into a joke.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Dark Kirby: twat, dickhead, fag, wanker, [COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]sshole, dumbass, [COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]hithead.

...[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]hit-for-brains, fu[COLOR="White"]ck[/COLOR]tard, [COLOR="White"]fu[/COLOR]ck off, screw yourself, go get raped, get the f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]ck away from me you [COLOR="White"]fuc[/COLOR]king turd, dumba[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR], get off my planet, get a life.

Posted by Bebop

What is a douche?

If someone called mea douche it would be the same as an infant telling me "I have no brain". It just sounds crap. An insult has to be sharp and bold. Not trail off into a soft pronounciation.

Posted by Porcupine

A douche is a device used to run a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons.

I see that a couple people caught the Red Dwarf referrences. I just wanted to point out I actually do generally use those words because I prefer not to swear.

Posted by Delilah

I have acutally found, that, when possible, it is best to walk away and mutter something in French that the person can barely hear. It burs the person bad, and they look crushed when I do.
Although, when I cannot walk away, I usually throw a quick insult at the person related to what they did or said to provoke me, or just, a slew of curses and words that I should not have even heard before.

:bounce:

Posted by ed elric

and i do the same but in japanese it's hilarious to watch them try to figure out what you said

Posted by The Judge

"Bugga"
"Rot in Hell"
"See you tomorrow"

Posted by Kit

Quoting Porcupine: I see that a couple people caught the Red Dwarf referrences. I just wanted to point out I actually do generally use those words because I prefer not to swear.

I'm not sure about Sapphire, but I was just commenting on the fact that you like Red Dwarf. :)

Posted by Roger Smith

Other: anally regurgitated cum bubble.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and i do the same but in japanese it's hilarious to watch them try to figure out what you said

fukken weeaboos.

you think your hot ****, but your just cold diahreea.

Posted by Slade

I like assclown, faggot, and telling people that they should just stop talking or that everything they like is stupid. Sometimes I refer to people as "stupid mo fuggas."

Posted by G-Sides

i always tell people to "kiss my asshole" :?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

"f-ucking tool"
"needle-dikced fukhead"
and
"dipshyt retard" are my personal favs. That or I go for imbecile if I want to sound condescending.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Roger Smith: Other: anally regurgitated cum bubble.

I can't rep you, but gawddam that wins on gross factor alone

hey, why dont ya go play a game of hide and go **** yourself.

Posted by Delilah

Other: ***** with the emotional capacity of a cartoon character.

:bounce:

Posted by Xenos

Its either "*****" or "*****.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Bebop: What is a douche?

YOUR MOTHER. LOLOL.

Posted by Speedfreak

"Piss off you cunt"
"Eat shit and die"
"Imbecile"

Posted by Pit

turbo