Posted by Staev

O SHI, SIM BATTLE!

*claws ur eyes out w/ crude gardening implement*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

*slowly peels away your gardening gloves and overalls*

Posted by Zeta

*Does a barrel roll to dodge clawing*

Posted by Staev

*can't think of what to do next; gasses a few thousand Native Americans to get the creative juices flowing*

Posted by

8======D

Posted by Klarth

*watches the simpsons*

did i do this rite

Posted by

b i t c h e s all of you super b i t c h e s!!

Posted by Staev

Quoting Klarth]*watches the simpsons*

did i do this rite

WTF UR DOIN IT WRONG

[QUOTE=ß: b i t c h e s all of you super b i t c h e s!!

I declare you a negro. You are now my slave.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

*removes your brazen self-confidence*

Without it, you are no longer a MAN!

Posted by Staev

Hi, I'm Staev, Troll King and CEO of Staev Wears Wings' Mother's Cooze as a Penis Warmer Wearhouse.

I just wanted to remind you that I need only look at my pussy-pulverizing piston-powered penile pillar of manhood to have that same brazen self-confidence restored instantly.

I guarantee it.

Posted by The Judge

Boy if I was still a mod I would so totally *obliterates thread*

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

*The Phantom looks in toward Steve, meeting his gaze. He keeps in mind Steve's reputation as a fearsome fighter, and rumors abound among the ladies of the size of certain other implements. Looking into Steve's eyes, the Phantom can see that burning flame of confidence. He reaches down to his hip, clutches the handle of the Sword of Fire, and slides it out of its sheath with a quick "shhing" sound. The Phantom dives under the pavement, giving Steve no idea as to his whereabouts. After a time, the ground explodes behind Steve as the Phantom flies up above the surface. He raises his sword over his head as his momentum begins to shift back downward towards the ruined pavement. As he falls faster and faster towards the ground and toward Steve, the Phantom rears back until the sword nearly touches him from behind. As he nears the ground and Steve, the Phantom flexes his torso and straightens his arms in front of him, sending the sword blurring in a bright arc in front of him, cleaving through Steve's purple helmet like butter and utterly splitting him down the middle. As the Phantom hits the ground, he lets the sword go, and watches as the body of Steve splits into a perfect two halves, with no blood spilling due to the cauterization from the fire on the sword. Amazed at how clean his weapon still is, Phantom picks it up again, and saunters away toward the village, for a hot meal and a warm bed to stay in.*

lawl sim batel

Posted by Staev

HA HA...blast from the past.:sh2y:

*Staev's mutilated PYNSS bursts into flames and crumbles to the ground in a pile of embers, but Staev seems unconcerned.

...and then something truly unnatural begins to happen. As "One-Winged Angel" is chanted in the background, the patch of skin that previously held his defaced draconian dirigible of dickitude begins to burble like a geyser. Suddenly, out of his pelvis sprouts not just one, but TWO MASSIVE MANLY MEATSICLES. SCARED AND HELPLESS, BRANDON TRIES TO RUN BUT IT PROVES FUTILE AS HE RECEIVES A TASTE OF STAEV'S COLOSSAL COCK CANNON CRASHING ACROSS HIS CRANIUM, KNOCKING HIM ACROSS THE GROUND, THROUGH ONE CAR WINDOW AND OUT ANOTHER, AND FINALLY CRASHING HIM AGAINST THE WALL, WHERE STAEV STANDS OVER HIM RELEASING A MULTITUDE OF MUSCLE MILK, DROWNING HIM IN MY RICH PROTEIN SHAKE.*

Staev: Ha ha...guarantees on dowels!

good *** i've never laughed harded

Posted by Bebop

burn blacks

do i win?

Posted by Klarth

KLARTH used LOIN LOBSTER!

STAEV's PULSATING PELVIC PISTON is ineffective!

Posted by Poco

im going undercover in search of the panty snatcher

Clitical hit.

I've been away from the Internet for five days, and you guys still managed to make me cackle all therough that time. This thread's awesome permeates the ether.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Klarth: KLARTH used LOIN LOBSTER!

STAEV's PULSATING PELVIC PISTON is ineffective!

****, I didn't even see that you'd posted.:sh2y:

*Staev douses himself with Carl Brotananadilewski-brand "Pubo-Pride" shampoo, and the lobsters burst into tiny embers*

NOTHING CAN DEFLATE THE GOD-ROD!

Posted by muffla

*uses fist of ninja to bus open all your capullaries all at once*

Posted by Iris

Shut up, muffla.

Teehee, I remember thoroughly making in fun of sim battling and Sean Fury in NGSAM less than a week before this thread was made. We don't do that enough anymore.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: KLARTH used LOIN LOBSTER!

Here you go:

I attack its weak point for massive damage.

Quoted post: *uses fist of ninja to bus open all your capullaries all at once*

... oh lawd...

Posted by Staev

Quoting muffla: *uses fist of ninja to bus open all your capullaries all at once*

Okay.

You don't get to post in threads that I've posted in anymore, from here on out.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Staev: Take 2.:smalltran:

hi steaeeve you used to be named EMPORER FRIEZA here rite???

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD