screw you, youtube/macs

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp9zPI0-9M

yeah, so someone else already posted that video it seems. funny stuff. macs suck, etc.

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.youtube.com/v/J6otbnLMDVM

also, **** bush

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp9zPI0-9M

yeah, so someone else already posted that video it seems. funny stuff. macs suck, etc.

My only experience with Macs is the one I had as a kid, much older than the ones out today, and I can still tell that most of the reason he's having any problems is just because he's used to Windows. "OMG PUTTING STUFF ON THE DESKTOP DOESN'T COPY IT TO THE COMPUTER, WTF MACZ R TEH SUX."

Posted by Lord of Spam

Also, OMG WTF WHY DID MY CPOMPUTER JUST SHUIT DOWN 4 NO REAZUN?

I love how people complain about BSODs on pc. you knw how many i've gotten? One. I've gotten BSOD'd once.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've never gotten a BSoD before. :(

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Lord of Spam: Also, OMG WTF WHY DID MY CPOMPUTER JUST SHUIT DOWN 4 NO REAZUN?

I love how people complain about BSODs on pc. you knw how many i've gotten? One. I've gotten BSOD'd once.

Anyway, most of the time you get a BSoD, it's because of buggy third party software, not because of Windows.

Using a Mac is like using a padded cell, it prevents you from ruining your computer by, for example, deleting everything in the Windows folder because 'it takes up too much space', but it also happens to have a hundredth of the power-user features Windows has. With Windows, you can get viruses, ruin your computer, etc, but if that happens, most of the time it's due to the user's stupidity.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not to mention that there are millions of nerds out there that can fix it for you.

Posted by Linko_16

BSOD, I think, is mostly a legacy from older, crappier versions of Windows. Definitely not a problem these days.

Posted by Slade

Can't be bothered to watch it now, but I'm sure I've seen it before.

Just think, guys, without macs you wouldn't even know I exist! ;_;

Posted by Ant

Quoting Slade: Just think, guys, without macs you wouldn't even know I exist! ;_;

I've never hated macs so much in my entire life.

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: BSOD, I think, is mostly a legacy from older, crappier versions of Windows. Definitely not a problem these days.

I still never got them on 95 and 98. But yeah, I don't recall anyone ever getting a BSoD on XP.

Posted by Klarth

I've bsod'd countless times on my old Compaq laptop, but the screen would only flash for about an eighth of a second before vanishing and rebooting.

My 95 box had them all the time - but then again, it was 1996!

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only people I know who get them ony get them when they've got like 3 or 4 cracked programs running at the same time.

Posted by mis0

Give me 10 minutes and I can make your computer BSOD indefinately. I'm really sick of PC's, so, although I didn't watch that youtube, I don't care. I'll probably get a Mactop as my next computer because I'm sick of Windows and it's overflowing amounts of bull****. Not to say I enjoy artsy-fartsy Macs either but if the user isn't a total ****, they're more reliable in my experience.